Crime scene staging?

Holdontoyourhat

Former Member
Reaction score
The crime scene was staged, IMO.

An intruder staged a brutal child murder to appear as a kidnapping for ransom. The ruse was directed at JBR's parents and police, and lasted for several hours.

The intruder left a long ransom note in a conspicuous place, to be found by the parents before they found JBR. She was left in a remote corner of the basement.

Holdontoyourhat said:

An intruder staged a brutal child murder to appear as a kidnapping for ransom. The ruse was directed at JBR's parents and police, and lasted for several hours.

The intruder left a long ransom note in a conspicuous place, to be found by the parents before they found JBR. She was left in a remote corner of the basement.
What do you suppose the purpose of the staging was?

Also - where did the reality end and the staging begin?

Jayelles said:
What do you suppose the purpose of the staging was?

Also - where did the reality end and the staging begin?
The staging has the police looking for three men and a girl heading away from the R's. The reality is there's one man heading away from the R's.

There was no intruder in the Ramsey home that night.
There is NO evidence of anyone committing that crime other than a Ramsey.
Your theory is problematic in many ways.
For instance, how then do you explain the FACT that Patsy Ramsey's jacket fibers are ENTWINED in the knot around her daughter's neck?

How do you explain the ransom note full of Patsy Ramsey's linguistics? Not just one example but several?

How do you explain the LACK of forensic evidence of some "intruder" at the crime scene when for the long amount of time that was spent at the scene there should be plenty?

How do you explain the pineapple in JonBenet?

How do you explain the Ramsey's blatant LIE about Burke not being awake that morning when he was?

The list goes on.

The FBI Child Serial Killer Unit who investigates these kinds of crimes and was consulted in the Ramsey case - said that this was a STAGED crime and actually had "staging within staging."
They did not think it was a sexual crime but very likely an unintentional death covered up.
And that is exactly what the evidence and facts of this crime FIT.

A familial homicide. It happens. Even in "good" families.

Holdontoyourhat said:
The reality is there's one man heading away from the R's.
Yeah, and that would be the FBI man after he told the local police to look at the family because it was an inside job! :dance:

Evidently the purpose of the staging was to point to various Ramsey family members and away from any intruder, judging by the JAR suitcase, the dictionary opened to the word incest, and I forget the rest of the list of evidences. The pineapple, PR and Burke could easily have been tricked into handling and leaving their prints. Maybe the bowl had been put into the sink or the dishwasher and the perp, wearing gloves, may have retreived it when they were no longer looking. Everything can be looked at two ways, it seems, depending on how our minds are already made up.

If the foreign DNA was planted, and someone said it wasn't fresh, that was very obviously also to point away from the real perp.

The expression "foreign faction" wasn't from any movie, correct? As some poster already pointed out, the note said REPRESENTATIVES of a foreign faction, not that they were one. (Osama? Just lightning up a bit.) Would there have been some faction in the Philippines which JR had resisted when he was stationed there, or in some other country where he'd been? I hear there's still a lot of unrest of some kind in the Philippines. I'm not at all sure I remember correctly that it may have been Muslim. Maybe not.

Was it in the Philippines, at a U.S. military base, where the other mother drowned 5 children in a bathtub? Then hanged herself some months later, or maybe someone else hanged her for all we know. I'm not sure that's where that was, or the peoples' name. Weird that it was the same number of children and the same m.o., supposed to be postpartum depression, and American military.

K777angel said:
There was no intruder in the Ramsey home that night.
There is NO evidence of anyone committing that crime other than a Ramsey.
Your theory is problematic in many ways.
For instance, how then do you explain the FACT that Patsy Ramsey's jacket fibers are ENTWINED in the knot around her daughter's neck?

How do you explain the ransom note full of Patsy Ramsey's linguistics? Not just one example but several?

How do you explain the LACK of forensic evidence of some "intruder" at the crime scene when for the long amount of time that was spent at the scene there should be plenty?

How do you explain the pineapple in JonBenet?

How do you explain the Ramsey's blatant LIE about Burke not being awake that morning when he was?

The list goes on.

The FBI Child Serial Killer Unit who investigates these kinds of crimes and was consulted in the Ramsey case - said that this was a STAGED crime and actually had "staging within staging."
They did not think it was a sexual crime but very likely an unintentional death covered up.
And that is exactly what the evidence and facts of this crime FIT.

A familial homicide. It happens. Even in "good" families.
Where's your source on the FBI Child Serial Killer Unit thinking it was "very likely an unintentional death covered up," or that there was "staging within stagin?" I gotta see this.

Lack of forensic evidence of an intruder? What are you talking about? What about the unidentified fibers not traced to anything in the house. What about the foreign DNA?

The list goes on.

p.s. The so-called FBI agent who remarked 'look at the family' really didn't do JBR any favors.

Eagle1 said:
Evidently the purpose of the staging was to point to various Ramsey family members and away from any intruder, judging by the JAR suitcase, the dictionary opened to the word incest, and I forget the rest of the list of evidences.
How can a dictionary be opened to a word? You can open a dictionary to a page, but not a word. That doesn't make any sense.

Exactly how does a suitcase owned by JAR fit into this crime? Was the garrote found in it? Is that where they left the ransom note? There's just not a link between the suitcase and this crime, is there.

HOTYH - I would like to see you answer questions directed at you, instead of always dodging them by asking more questions.

Holdontoyourhat said:
How can a dictionary be opened to a word? You can open a dictionary to a page, but not a word. That doesn't make any sense.

Exactly how does a suitcase owned by JAR fit into this crime? Was the garrote found in it? Is that where they left the ransom note? There's just not a link between the suitcase and this crime, is there.
There could very well be a link.
In the suitcase there was a semen stained blanket and Dr Suess book. My memory fails me at the moment, I think there was something else in there too.
What 20 yr old reads Dr Suess books, it would have more sense to have found a hustler mag with the blanket rather than DR Suess book.

Holdontoyourhat said:

I agree 100%.

Holdontoyourhat said:
Where's your source on the FBI Child Serial Killer Unit thinking it was "very likely an unintentional death covered up," or that there was "staging within stagin?" I gotta see this.

Lack of forensic evidence of an intruder? What are you talking about? What about the unidentified fibers not traced to anything in the house. What about the foreign DNA?

The list goes on.

p.s. The so-called FBI agent who remarked 'look at the family' really didn't do JBR any favors.

I believe it was Lawrence Schiller's book where the information about the FBI's Child Serial Killer Unit's assesment is. I don't have time to look it up now. I'll try later.

As for your claim of "unidentified" fibers not traced to anything in the house - not true. The forensic fibers have Ramsey clothing as sources.
As for "foreign DNA" - there is absolutely NO evidence nor confirmation that there is some "foreign" DNA at that crime scene that is considered to be the perp's. Yes - the Ramseys and their spin teams would LIKE you to have the perception that there is indeed DNA that belongs to some intruder - but in fact the truth of the matter is that there was this tiny, itsy, bitsy, minute speck of a PARTIAL sample of DNA that they trumped up to sound like a puddle of it.
The ACTUAL DNA forensic experts who WORKED the case have stated that the Ramsey case is "NOT a DNA case."
That most likely this teensy, weensy speck plucked from JonBenet was simply "transfer" DNA from some innocent source or contamination.
There was SO little of it that it couldn't even be determined which it was.

Now, any logical and intelligent person will immediately deduce that if there was some "intruder" in the house that night - his DNA and forensic fibers would be all over the place given the amount of TIME spent on that crime and the stage.
But alas - there is none.
Because this phantom intruder DOES NOT EXIST.

K777angel said:
Now, any logical and intelligent person will immediately deduce that if there was some "intruder" in the house that night - his DNA and forensic fibers would be all over the place given the amount of TIME spent on that crime and the stage.

I agree 100%

ETA: Well, perhaps not 100%. I believe there is a possibility that there was a 5th person that may have left the house with the missing rope, paper from the tablet, etc.....but one whose fibers / dna (if any) can be easily explained away as s/he spent lots of time in the house.

The FBI theory was that Patsy found John molesting JonBenet - went to hit him with the flashlight - missed and hit JonBenet instead - then, came the cover-up

Also, it's my understanding that the dictionary was open and dog-earred to the word "incest."

There is a link to the suitcase and crime - aside from the fact it was found at the crime scene, under the "escape" window - John said it was "out of place" - it had JAR's semen on a blanket...fibers consistent with fibers found on JonBenet (it's been speculated that the killer tried to put JonBenet into the suitcase...?)

I believe the staging is in the wine cellar basement - I don't believe JonBenet was killed in that location and, therefore, anything in the wine cellar was a staged crime scene.

K777angel said:
This intruder would not be just 'some' intruder. Remember, this intruder would have stalked the R's, gained access to the house, wrote a bizarre ransom note, fabricated an unusual rope device (garrote with secondary ligature), quietly removed JBR from her bed, quietly killed her in the basement, and left. A foreign intruder would have also travelled to and from his foreign country.

You could easily assume that 'this' intruder, with such an elaborate plan, was not going to leave fiber or DNA evidence 'all over the place.'

Eagle1 said:
The expression "foreign faction" wasn't from any movie, correct? As some poster already pointed out, the note said REPRESENTATIVES of a foreign faction, not that they were one. (Osama? Just lightning up a bit.) Would there have been some faction in the Philippines which JR had resisted when he was stationed there, or in some other country where he'd been? I hear there's still a lot of unrest of some kind in the Philippines. I'm not at all sure I remember correctly that it may have been Muslim. Maybe not.

Was it in the Philippines, at a U.S. military base, where the other mother drowned 5 children in a bathtub? Then hanged herself some months later, or maybe someone else hanged her for all we know. I'm not sure that's where that was, or the peoples' name. Weird that it was the same number of children and the same m.o., supposed to be postpartum depression, and American military.
Are you thinking of the psychotic woman in Texas- Andrea Yates whose husband worked for NASA??? She's not dead.

Also the phrase "foreign faction" was thought to have come from one of John & Patsy's adventure novels, thus the bad staging would try to point away from the Ramsey's and John contaminated the scene by carrying JB upstairs in the blanket, but failed in reality to point away from them, i.e. stupid criminals the Ramsey's are IMO...

Holdontoyourhat said:
This intruder would not be just 'some' intruder. Remember, this intruder would have stalked the R's, gained access to the house, wrote a bizarre ransom note, fabricated an unusual rope device (garrote with secondary ligature), quietly removed JBR from her bed, quietly killed her in the basement, and left. A foreign intruder would have also travelled to and from his foreign country.

You could easily assume that 'this' intruder, with such an elaborate plan, was not going to leave fiber or DNA evidence 'all over the place.'

Again - how do you account for Patsy jacket fibers being in the rope around JBR's neck?

K777angel said:
I believe it was Lawrence Schiller's book where the information about the FBI's Child Serial Killer Unit's assesment is. I don't have time to look it up now. I'll try later.

As for your claim of "unidentified" fibers not traced to anything in the house - not true. The forensic fibers have Ramsey clothing as sources.
As for "foreign DNA" - there is absolutely NO evidence nor confirmation that there is some "foreign" DNA at that crime scene that is considered to be the perp's. Yes - the Ramseys and their spin teams would LIKE you to have the perception that there is indeed DNA that belongs to some intruder - but in fact the truth of the matter is that there was this tiny, itsy, bitsy, minute speck of a PARTIAL sample of DNA that they trumped up to sound like a puddle of it.
The ACTUAL DNA forensic experts who WORKED the case have stated that the Ramsey case is "NOT a DNA case."
That most likely this teensy, weensy speck plucked from JonBenet was simply "transfer" DNA from some innocent source or contamination.
There was SO little of it that it couldn't even be determined which it was.

Exactly. exactly, exactly. Foreign DNA from the "Foreign Faction" would be all over JBR.Fibers,hair,ect. ect. Therefore in my opinion there are only three solid suspects and only three and there last names all end with the same letter.

Holdontoyourhat said:
It was not the FBI agent's fault Alex Hunter was a wimp!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back