Found Deceased FL - Clayton Foskey, 2, Hudson, 27 April 2016 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
2-year-old boy goes missing from Pasco County home
Clayton%20Foskey_1461805075695_1232792_ver1.0.jpg

A 2-year-old boy may have wandered away from his Pasco County home and K9 officers were out looking for him Wednesday evening.
http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/133700294-story

I hope they check the home throughly.
I hope this boy is found safe.

This is extremely close to me. While outside swimming we could hear the helicopters but didn't know what was going on.

Rather alarming, my Husband I were just discussing how children in Florida should know how to swim and walk at about the same time.

There is a pond behind this boys home. I hope he's found, safe.

A member of my off road club lives in this subdivision and is out searching.

I hope they find him and he's ok. I'm worried about the water noted above behind his home and other possibilities that I would hate to imagine. Lady Gator Im sending you a pm.

I am listening to the Pasco County Fire & EMS scanner, but not hearing anything related to this case at all so far. If that changes, I'll post here (& then downstairs).

Anyone local know if a different scanner channel would be better to monitor?

I am listening to the Pasco County Fire & EMS scanner, but not hearing anything related to this case at all so far. If that changes, I'll post here (& then downstairs).

Anyone local know if a different scanner channel would be better to monitor?

I don't know of any.

They are doing a death investigation and apparently LE has dealt with this family before.

Omg ! 😲 there's so much water around his home. So very tragic.
RIP Clayton 😢

Poor thing! Walked away and right into a pond. RIP Little Man. Lot's of people tried to find you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back