TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
attachment.php

"A fitness trainer and mother of three was murdered in a Dallas-area church Monday morning by a man wearing SWAT gear, police said."

"Boot camp-style exercise class participants who showed up at the Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian, Tex., around 5 a.m. found their instructor Terri “Missy” Bevers, 45, dead, according to the Midlothian Police Department."

"Fitness trainer Terri (Missy) Bevers, 45, was killed early Monday just before her boot-camp style class, police said. Participants in the Camp Gladiator class found her dead when they arrived to a Midlothian, Tex., church for the workout."

"Police Chief Carl Smith said a man wearing what looked like a tactical helmet, gloves and a heavy vest with "POLICE" written on it could be seen in security camera footage from the E. U.S. Highway 287 church just before Bevers arrived. The department released the 4 a.m. footage Monday afternoon, though Smith said no cameras captured the attack."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fitness-instructor-murdered-texas-church-article-1.2606128

Missy Bevers husband said “I believe she was targeted, that’s my opinion"

Fitness trainer, 45, 'murdered at church by suspect wearing police SWAT gear after she walked in on an attempted burglary'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz46EVdAgSd

LE Update/Presser on April 22, 2016

Questions have swirled around the suspect's identity, but Kristi Stout does not believe her sister-in-law died because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

'A lot of us, including myself, think she was targeted,' Stout told NBC DFW.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Link to Midlothian Police Department facebook page. Images (still and video) from the church featuring the perp can be seen here.

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4

Thank you for the new thread Bessie!!! :loveyou:

Bumping so everyone in Thread #4 can see us!!! :)

Bump, Bump, Bump!!

Bumping so everyone in Thread #4 can see us!!! :)

Bump, Bump, Bump!!

Thank ya muches! the link to it got haywire I guess and didnt close.. I alerted so maybe no one else will post there.... Thanks again...

Which room was the class she taught held in? Which room was her body found in? Do we know?

I don't think we do know what room she was found in because LE hasn't released that information. From what I understand though, the class she was teaching wasn't going to be held inside but under the awning outside.

Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone?

Which room was the class she taught held in? Which room was her body found in? Do we know?

We don't know where she was found
Normally, the classes were taught outside under the awning , we don't know what room she was using

Looking at that airport someone could be in and out of there without ever going on the highway as it's less than a mile away just following paths cut by off-road vehicles. Actually on looking more closely, are there a lot capped oil wells on the properties? I'm seeing a number of white squares with smaller brown circles in them, which seems like capped wells I've seen where you have the cement base and the metal pipe. It seems like there are old roads and abandoned structures around there.

Yes, just posted on thread 4, wondering if any current or former campers recently lost a baby due to miscarriage from strenuous exercise. A baby lost could certainly drive someone to kill IMO if they perhaps blamed MB??

I don't think we do know what room she was found in because LE hasn't released that information. From what I understand though, the class she was teaching wasn't going to be held inside but under the awning outside.

Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone?

The media and LE have stated that at the last minute they had decided to move the class indoors because of the weather.

I would think they would be using the huge entry way located inside the front doors or the auditorium if the chairs had been stacked after Sunday service.

The media and LE have stated that at the last minute they had decided to move the class indoors because of the weather.

I would think they would be using the huge entry way located inside the front doors or the auditorium if the chairs had been stacked after Sunday service.

Very interesting information JHarlin! I wondered about that when you made your comment about it being used as a "gym". I didn't realize that MB was moving the class indoors though so I totally missed that.

Do you happen to know where the kitchen is located in the building?

Thank you for helping us to get an idea of how everything was set up. It's SO appreciated!! :)

Looking at that airport someone could be in and out of there without ever going on the highway as it's less than a mile away just following paths cut by off-road vehicles. Actually on looking more closely, are there a lot capped oil wells on the properties? I'm seeing a number of white squares with smaller brown circles in them, which seems like capped wells I've seen where you have the cement base and the metal pipe.

It's a full service airport with 24hr monitoring of flights. If this was the escape route, LE would have access to all incoming and outgoing data.

http://www.mid-wayregional.com/

Experience First Class Service!

Welcome to Midlothian/Waxahachie, Texas and the Mid-Way Regional Airport. When you fly into Mid-Way Regional Airport, you will experience first class service at one of the friendliest airports around. We offer an array of amenities found only at larger airports, but without the congestion and hassle. Our quick turn-around time and low fuel prices will bring you back. When you fly in you will receive the service and courtesy you deserve because our customers come first.

Mid-Way opened in October, 1992 to serve a rapidly growing area. It was designed for expansion in order to meet aeronautical business and traffic needs. The runway was extended to 6500 feet to accommodate most business jets with the project completed in 2011. A major terminal expansion was completed in 2012 doubling the space from 4000 to 8000 square feet. Mid-Way will soon begin a 20,000 square yard pavement expansion of the airport parking apron. When completed, this expansion will satisfy large and small aircraft parking needs for many years to come. With this commitment to growth and expansion, Mid-Way Regional Airport is positioned to meet aviation demand well into the future.

Missy's murder has hit my local news finally. There's really nothing new in this article, but there are some additional details about the dog fight/attack and a video of Kristi Stout explaining the tragic dog event.

Randy Bevers and his wife arrived in Midlothian from Oceanside, California, with their pets, shortly after Missy was killed. Stout said a few days after Missy Bevers was murdered, there came another kind of heartbreak when her dog, Yogi, killed another family pet.

"Kilo is the little dog that was killed, he was standing next to my step mom," Stout said. "He's very protective of her."

Her step mom's Chihuahua snapped at Stout's English Mastiff.

"Well, Yogi saw this and ran into the kitchen and grabbed Kilo and just would not release," Stout said.

She says her mother-in-law held her dying dog in her arms, leaving a trail of blood on her shirt.

http://www.kens5.com/news/crime/sou...s-bloodied-shirt-was-from-dog-fight/157791262

This can't be a bathroom that the Perp comes out of and starts hitting on something across hall.

No, I was told it was Room 12 when another poster asked if it was the bathroom. That was somewhere in Thread #4. I can't make out the numbers next to the doors no matter how hard I try though so you may be right about it being the kitchen! :thinking:

Waiting to see what JHarlin says!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member