1207 users online (241 members and 966 guests)  

Websleuths News

The Tooth Fairy Helps Hurricane Victims

Brandon, SD -- A South Dakota girl is enlisting the tooth fairy to help hurricane victims.

Red Cross officials in Sioux Falls say eight year old Briton Nordmeyer send her tooth to them.

Instead of leaving some change under her pillow, Briton wanted the tooth fairy to give the money to the Red Cross.

The tooth poked a hole through the envelope and fell out, but her letter made it.

Red Cross officials say when word of Briton's generosity spread, a $500 check came in from an anonymous donor.

Story

That is so cute. And when I think of how excited my kids were when they got to put their tooth under the pillow, it really underscores what a sacrafice that child made.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

That child has great parents.....who taught her well......

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw
    That child has great parents.....who taught her well......

Amen.