1053 users online (184 members and 869 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OH - Alexander Stephens, 5, beaten to death, brother injured, Middletown, 27 Apr 2016

Three women arrested after two children found with serious injuries

Police here are describing a Middletown child abuse case as the worst they have ever seen. A 5-year-old fighting for his life at Cincinnati Children's Hospital and a 6-year-old is at Children's Hospital in Liberty Township with serious injuries.
    https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForC...WithoutVoices/

http://local12.com/news/local/three-...rious-injuries

We got a child that's not breathing, um he -- we were camping in the woods and he escaped the tent when we were sleeping and he was gone for a couple days and some kids got ahold of him and messed him up real bad and we didn't realize how bad it was," the 911 caller said.

The officers said they arrived to find a 5-year-old child suffering from life-threatening injuries. Officers administered first aid and took the child to Atrium Medical Center, but the child was quickly transferred to Cincinnati Children's Hospital in Corryville due to the seriousness of the injuries.
    http://m.wlwt.com/news/2-kids-found-...motel/39256354

Police say one of two young brothers found badly hurt at a Middletown motel has died. The 5-year-old was pronounced dead at 8:02 Friday morning.
    http://nbc4i.com/2016/04/29/cops-1-o...otel-has-died/

Arraigment had been scheduled for today (Friday), but has been postponed pending an upgrade in charges.

That's the story the mom gave? Lord have mercy...

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Lord have mercy, indeed. RIP little one.

Middletown police say Alexander Stephens was pronounced dead just after 8 a.m. Friday, April 29, 2016.

His 6-year-old brother was also beaten and hospitalized.

His mother, Theresa Hawkins Stephens, along with Theresa Bostian and Ramona Bostian, were arrested and charged. All three appeared in court just hours after Alexander's death.

Hawkins Stephens and Theresa Bostian are both charged with murder and child endangering and their bonds were set at $1 million. Ramona Bostian is charged with child endangering and felonious assault, her bond is set at $500,000.

(...)

Police did not provide an updated condition for the 6-year-old boy as of Friday evening.
    http://abc22now.com/news/local/mothe...-from-injuries

OH - Middletown: 3 women arrested after 2 boys found badly beaten at motel

3 women( Theresa Hawkins-Stephens, who is the mom and her friends: Ramona Bastian and Rachel Bastian)were arrested after 2 boys(6 and 5 yrs) were found badly beaten in Parkway Motel in Middletown, OH.
    The 5 year old died in the hospital😢

The women used belts, sticks and belts to beat the boys for 20hours.

RIP Alexander Stephens.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/child-found...-case/39279242
    * The learning and knowledge we have is, at the most, but little compared with that of which we are most ignorant *-Plato "

" What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"- Thoreau.

How could 3 grown woman take part in this heinous act ? When one person is accused of abusing children.
    , I think " if only someone else were there to stop them". Why ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Jovi Girl View Post
    How could 3 grown woman take part in this heinous act ? When one person is accused of abusing children.
    , I think " if only someone else were there to stop them". Why ???????
    I can't wrap my head around this either

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I have no words and no hope for humanity when I read stories like this. Why do this? Let's just throw away the keys.

Just when I think I have seen it all, read every horrible thing alleged humans can do to another

I feel unwell. How those boys suffered.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I think drugs are involved, how can anyone be so cruel

For over 24 hours according to this article? Non-stop? What? Did they do it in shifts? That sounds facetious but I can't imagine how you could do that for so long without being on some serious drugs. They lived in squalor. Not the sign of a healthy lifestyle.

The boys are adorable. I hope these women never see the outside of a prison fence again.

I am probably more shocked after reading this article that one of them survived at all.

What is with these people that beat children to death because they 'took food' or 'peed themselves' or 'vomited' or whatever? You beat them to death because they're human doing human things? Ugh. Just ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Eloise View Post
    For over 24 hours according to this article? Non-stop? What? Did they do it in shifts? That sounds facetious but I can't imagine how you could do that for so long without being on some serious drugs. They lived in squalor. Not the sign of a healthy lifestyle.

The boys are adorable. I hope these women never see the outside of a prison fence again.

I am probably more shocked after reading this article that one of them survived at all.

What is with these people that beat children to death because they 'took food' or 'peed themselves' or 'vomited' or whatever? You beat them to death because they're human doing human things? Ugh. Just ugh.
    D. R U. G. S. The answer to all your questions is drugs.
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

I agree drugs can be the only explanation for having the *whatever* it takes to bash a kid for 24 hours plus.

Mental illness and being just plain bad/evil and everything else as well. I know this. But I don't understand it and I never will.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast