809 users online (123 members and 686 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NY - Mariah Seelbach, 3, & Jordan Lints,1, Herkimer County, 28 April 2016

FRANKFORT, N.Y. -- Authorities have issued an AMBER Alert for a two children believed to have been abducted by their mother in Herkimer County.

Alicia Seelbach, 27, and her two children Mariah Seelbach, 2, and Jordan D. Lints II, 1, were last seen at 2:21 p.m. on Friday, state police said Thursday.

The Herkimer County Department of Social Services had suspended her custodial rights and attempted to seize the two children. Before they could take the children, Alicia Seelbach reportedly left her home in the Village of Frankfort.

Authorities said Alicia Seelbach may be accompanied by Jordan Lints, 25. In 2012, Jordan Linst was charged with strangling a woman who he had a child with; police did not identify the woman, according to the Utica Observer-Dispatch.

State police initially issued a news release Thursday asking for help finding the children. Shortly after an AMBER Alert was also issued, though it was not clear if authorities had learned any new information.

Authorities said Jordan D. Lints has brown hair and brown eyes. Mariah Seelbach has brown hair and green eyes.

Alicia Seelbach is described as a 5-foot-4-inch white woman with brown hair and hazel eyes. She weighs about 115 pounds. Jordan Lints is described as a 6-foot tall black man weighing about 203 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes.

Police asked anyone with information on the mother or her children's whereabouts to contact the Village of Frankfort Police Department at 315-895-7311 or dial 911.

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...._children.html

"Police say that the children are in imminent danger. "

http://www.localsyr.com/news/amber-a...kfort-children

Found two facebook accounts for her. One of them says her profile picture was updated 4 minutes ago.

Found his page too. Should I post them?

Quote Originally Posted by KaylaraOwl View Post
    Found his page too. Should I post them?
    Please!

Oops. Looks like she took the new profile down.

Yep, New profile is gone.

Found her Aunt's profile because of a post she made in January when he attacked her then kidnapped her. It's directly related to this case, and has information on Jordan Lints, with some pictures of her injuries. I didn't know if I should post it or not though, because we're not supposed to sleuths family members. ( I found it because Alicia's name was a hash tag on Facebook.)

Honestly, after seeing the pics and reading the story, I fear for her and those kid's safety. He strangled her at least once. It's only a matter of time before he kills her or someone else. ( as the post I've found indicates that he has a history of abusing women.)

Some of her friends were talking with her on her now deleted profile. They say it didn't sound like her typing, it sounded like Jordan. They said they were in a bus heading back to Frankfort. (But locals are saying there aren't any busses this time of night there.)

Quote Originally Posted by KaylaraOwl View Post
    Found her Aunt's profile because of a post she made in January when he attacked her then kidnapped her. It's directly related to this case, and has information on Jordan Lints, with some pictures of her injuries. I didn't know if I should post it or not though, because we're not supposed to sleuths family members. ( I found it because Alicia's name was a hash tag on Facebook.)

Honestly, after seeing the pics and reading the story, I fear for her and those kid's safety. He strangled her at least once. It's only a matter of time before he kills her or someone else. ( as the post I've found indicates that he has a history of abusing women.)
    Unfortunately it cannot be posted but I found what you are talking about. (Anyone can find it by searching Alicia Seelbach on FB) I am VERY concerned, too. This guy sounds dangerous.

He has been arrest twice (that I am finding) for strangulation.

http://mugshots.mobi/new-york/frankfort/28602106

On her Aunt's profile, there is a new discussion from what's happening now. One of them called the police about that profile. And now they are saying they have put up roadblocks in Frankfort.

There was apparently just a press conference. Aunt's profile is reporting the kids were dropped off to a family member. Still looking for Alicia and Jordan. I don't know who dropped them off, but I hope Alicia is ok. They need to find her quickly!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast