973 users online (214 members and 759 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

GA - Olivia Hudson, 17, Cobb County, 26 April 2016

Mother's emotional message for her daughter who is missing

Police say she was last seen walking home from a Kroger supermarket early Tuesday morning on Marietta Highway.
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/fult...sing/250117741
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Authorities note Olivia does not have a cell phone, money or vehicle. She was last seen wearing an Atlanta Hawks T-shirt, black pants, a gray headband and black and white Nike shoes.
    http://patch.com/georgia/roswell/ros...rted-missing-0

We are heading to the Roswell part of Cobb County next weekend. My nephew is the same age as this young lady. I will see what is going on, if he knows her, goes to the same school, or what her peers are saying. Praying for her safe return! Frankly, there are few places I would personally be comfortable letting a young lady walk alone in the Atlanta metro area at 12:30 am.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Her mother said she got into an argument with her daughter about her grades before she disappeared.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cobb...sing/250117741

http://patch.com/georgia/roswell/mis...-los-angeles-0

The Roswell Police Department on Wednesday said Olivia Hudson was "recovered" shortly after midnight -- 3 a.m. in Georgia -- Wednesday, May 4 with the help of the Los Angeles Police Department.

The 17-year-old has been reunited with her mother, the agency added.

All the way to Los Angeles. Wow.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.