CA - Keith Green, 27, found deceased, Millbrae, 28 April 2016 *not guilty*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
San Mateo County Sheriff's Office Press Release:
13116499_513724542146543_5875967785398988460_o.jpg

Keith Green, 27 years old, was last seen at his Millbrae home on Thursday, April 28 at 10:15pm. He left behind all his personal belongings including his wallet and car.
13087472_1097769656951028_7931218546508122185_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/KeithGreenMissingPerson/

https://www.facebook.com/SMCSheriff/

IMO doesn't sound good. looked at a map...so assuming he hopped on a bus and went to Golden Gate Park (1 hour by bus) that Thursday night. The hiker found his cell phone on Friday so that was fast. He must of left it visible and wanted it found if that was his plan. As far as the bridge goes....I thought they had prevention plans in place but not everything is 100%.

Sure hope that wasn't his plan but no wallet and now no cell phone and no contact with fam or friends in 3 days. worried

Missing poster says last seen at pancake house, everything else says last seen at home...?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Missing poster says last seen at pancake house, everything else says last seen at home...?

Good catch. It also looks like the Millbrae Pancake House closes at 9 pm every night. Unless he works there? Or lives in one of the apartments next door?

Millbrae BART is also only 1 mile away -- about a 20 minute walk. I wonder if investigators have reached out to BAR yet to see if he was spotted in the system (possibly on camera) that evening.

ETA: Just checked the Facebook page, and it says he was last seen in the Pancake House Parking lot at 10:15. Earlier news reports also said it was not known what he was wearing. So, I'm guessing that either someone spotted him in that parking lot, or there's video (it's hard to tell for sure, but in some exterior photos, there appears to be a camera on the top left corner of the building).

I hope he was not abducted/met with foul play :(

The Golden Gate Bridge is less than 1.5 hours away if you spend $4.50 to ride two buses. The Rose Garden where his phone was found is a hefty toss from the bus route. The buses on this route are usually equipped with cameras.

10:27 PM
Millbrae Pancake House
1301 El Camino Real, Millbrae, CA 94030
Walk About 2 min , 358 ft

10:29 PM
El Camino Real & Center St-Millbrae
Bus - ECR Daly City BART
42 min (33 stops) · Stop ID: 336028

11:11 PM
Daly City BART Station
Walk About 1 min

11:24 PM
Daly City BART Station
Bus - 28 North Point + Van Ness
26 min (29 stops)

11:50 PM
Golden Gate Bridge/Parking Lot

His car and wallet are at his home. He might have had cash and a credit/ATM card in his pocket. Did he take his house keys? I often take only keys and cash when I meet friends in San Francisco. I also take a "throw away" wallet in case I get robbed, and leave my "real wallet" at home.

Phone robbery is a possibility, it has happened around here. The shoe photo on Facebook is interesting. Is this provocative shoe a robbery temptation?

He's not around which suggests he left in a friend's vehicle, a non-friend's vehicle, a bus or BART. BART has cameras at the stations but many fake cameras on the trains. SFMTA Muni and samTrans usually have cameras on the buses but they aren't always functional. Someone should check the transit cameras. And, if the phone is working, the phone. The phone carrier should be able to give an account of recent activity.

The timeline is fairly tight (about 14 hours) so there's not a lot of material that needs to be checked.

TRANSIT CONTACT INFO

samTrans
Bus - ECR Daly City BART
http://www.samtrans.com

SamTrans Customer Service
(Weekdays: 7 am - 7 pm / Weekends & Holidays: 8 am - 5 pm)
1-800-660-4287

SFMTA Muni
Bus - 28 North Point + Van Ness
https://www.sfmta.com/getting-around/transit
Phone us 24/7/366: dial 311 (415.701.2311 outside SF)

BART
Millbrae Station
BART Police
Non-emergency 877 679-7000

There are some details in this Monday story that are interesting. Well worth reading.

http://abc7news.com/news/friends-desperate-to-find-missing-millbrae-man/1319539/

Friends say Keith Green crossed the street from the apartment complex where he lived to meet someone outside the Pancake House around 10:15 p.m. Thursday. He was wearing black sweatpants and a white zip up shirt. He hasn't been seen since.

Green had been staying with family friend Angela Dunn the last six months.

"We're all just trying to do everything we possibly can to find Keith and reunite," she said. "He's a little bit like having a grandson."

According to Dunn, he was going to meet his ex-girlfriend to work out a custody issue.​

The San Mateo County Sheriff is using cellphone pings to retrace steps of Keith Green

http://abc7news.com/news/detectives...s-in-search-for-missing-millbrae-man/1323349/

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 11:25AM

MILLBRAE, Calif. (KGO) -- San Mateo County Sheriff's detectives are using cellphone pings to retrace the steps of a missing man.

Keith Green, 27, left his wallet and car behind when he left his home in Millbrae on Thursday evening.

A friend said Green was going to meet with his ex-girlfriend about a child custody issue.

A hiker found Green's cellphone in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park on Friday.

His family and friends are planning to hold a candlelight vigil on Thursday night, hoping for his safe return.

It's set for 7:30 p.m. at Green Hills Park in Millbrae.​

I haven't heard anything on the local news.

Seems he must have been picked up in the parking lot. Hard to believe he took public transportation to GG Park because it's not an easy feat. Plus he left his car at home across the street. And why meet in a parking lot (and not in a restaurant, bar, etc.) in the dark? Sounds like a set-up, IMHO. If he had for whatever reason left his phone in the park, he would have most likely returned home.

Needless to say, this sounds ominous.

I think they should talk to his children's mother. see if she has a new bf, if there has been any issues between them.

I haven't heard anything on the local news.

Seems he must have been picked up in the parking lot. Hard to believe he took public transportation to GG Park because it's not an easy feat. Plus he left his car at home across the street. And why meet in a parking lot (and not in a restaurant, bar, etc.) in the dark? Sounds like a set-up, IMHO. If he had for whatever reason left his phone in the park, he would have most likely returned home.

Needless to say, this sounds ominous.

You're right- there hasn't been hardly any local coverage on his disappearance. I have to wonder why? Hoping for a happy ending but the circumstances sure don't seem to point towards one. Now missing over a week. This disappearance has a bit of a personal connection- he went to school with a neighbor's daughter and his mother works at the same place my SO does though she works out of a different location than him. Prayers for all concerned...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back