Bosma Murder Trial 05.02.16 - Day 43

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the Bosma murder trial daily discussion thread. The trial daily discussion thread is for discussion of trial evidence/testimony only, not for general discussion, posts about past threads, other members, etc. Off-topic posts will be removed.

Note: Only testimony that is published through MSM reporting (articles and tweets) is allowed. Keep discussion focused on testimony as it becomes public knowledge and remember to link up to MSM reporting of same.

Any testimony that might remain under Publication Ban, and any courtroom discussion that takes place when the jury is not present, is strictly off-limits. Posts that violate a Publication Ban, or discussion when the jury is absent, will be removed.

At all times, keep in mind Websleuths TOS, so affectionately referred to as The Rules.

There will be ZERO TOLERANCE for snarky or disrespectful posts and/or subtle digs at other members. Mods will not be PMing you with explanations, you will find your post has disappeared, or that you can no longer post.

There is to be NO name calling or name variations, not even of the accused.

There is to be no BICKERING between members. A difference of opinion is NOT a TOS violation. Some will think one or both of the accused are guilty, some will think one or both are not guilty, and some will be on the fence. All of that is okay and should NOT BE ATTACKED. If you disagree, that's fine, move past the post. If a post is offensive, alert it and let the Mods review it. If you respond to the post, both the offensive post AND yours will be removed and may result in other consequences.

Other reminders for reference as we have respectful discussion in each of the daily trial discussion threads:

Abuse of the WS Alert feature can have consequences including timeout or worse. Such abuse includes, but is not limited to:

• Overuse of the alert system

• Repeatedly alerting on the same poster

• Demanding a specific outcome

• Alerting on the same post more than once

Once you have alerted on a post, please move on without discussing it, and don't question the decisions of our Administrators, Moderators or Owners, and don't expect personalized responses with explanations about a particular decision.

The principle of “innocent until proven guilty” is for the court room … it is not required that Websleuths members adhere to that principle. Members are allowed to discuss, speculate, theorize, and judge according to opinions they develop from following the specifics of the case.

If you have any questions, PM a Mod and we will be happy to assist you. The main Mods/Admin for this trial will be Bessie, Coldpizza, and sillybilly.

:tyou:

**If you would like to post tweets while court is in session, please read this thread first:
[h=1]Bosma Murder Trial Twitter Roll Call[/h]
Reporters to follow on Twitter:

Jacques Gallant, Toronto Star
Adam Carter, CBC Hamilton - ArianeEmory
Mark Carcasole, Global Toronto - Matou
Molly Hayes, The Hamilton Spectator
Peter Ackman, CTV National News
Nicole Martin, CHCH TV
Susan Clairmont, The Hamilton Spectator
Shannon Martin, CBC Toronto News
Colin Butler CBC Toronto News
Lisa Hepfner CHCH News Reporter

General MSM Tweets

Also, check here for real time updates.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/

ifZ830f.jpg

link:rose:

Tim Bosma trial: more testimony Monday from Christina Noudga
CBC News Posted: May 02, 2016

tim-bosma.jpg

The girlfriend of Dellen Millard, charged with first-degree murder along with Mark Smich, returns to testify today at the Tim Bosma murder trial. Christina Noudga is also charged as being an accessory after the fact.

Noudga returns for her third day of testimony. On Thursday, the jury learned that Millard attempted to use Noudga as his "secret agent" from behind bars to influence the testimony of key Crown witnesses in the case. Assistant Crown attorney Tony Leitch read out pages and pages of letters Millard sent to her from jail.

Follow our live coverage starting at 10 a.m.

CBC Live Blog

Live Blog Mobile

Back at the courthouse for the Tim Bosma trial today. Follow along for updates.
by Adam Carter 9:11 AM

We'll be underway shortly. For a recap, here's my last story:
Dellen Millard's plotting revealed in jailhouse letters at Bosma trial
Dellen Millard wrote dozens of letters from jail to his girlfriend, Christina Noudga, asking her to be his "covert operative" in fighting the case against him.
by Adam Carter 9:54 AM

Noudga's examination in chief will continue this morning. It's expected the Crown will continue to go through letters that Millard sent to her from jail.
by Adam Carter 9:57 AM

We're now underway, and the jury is being recalled.
by Adam Carter 10:00 AM

Now seeing a letter of Millard's from Oct. 16.
by Adam Carter 10:02 AM

In the letter, Millard is talking about having "treasures" from Noudga on his window, including doodles that include "hidden feminine forms."
by Adam Carter 10:03 AM

"More than any thought I want to express how much I'm in love with you," he writes.
by Adam Carter 10:04 AM

"I resisted loving you because I was scared of being injured again," Millard writes. "Loving you was scary but worth it."
by Adam Carter 10:04 AM

Now another letter. In it, Millard is quoting Welcome to the Jungle from Guns 'n Roses.
by Adam Carter 10:06 AM

Millard also asks her how much emergency cash was in his home that she took on the day of his arrest.
by Adam Carter 10:07 AM

Aside - for anyone who follows AC via scribble, it's finally in descending order!

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Back in the courtroom. Noudga back on the stand. Jury being brought back in. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Back in the courtroom. Noudga back on the stand. Jury being brought back in. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 56s56 seconds ago
Noudga and #Millard seemed to be staring at each other as jury came in. Then they both turned to look at jurors. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 46s46 seconds ago
Jury is in #timbosma.christina nougda looking at letters. @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s34 seconds ago
Crown Tony Leitch back up to continue with the jailhouse letters Dellen Millard sent his gf (Noudga) from jail after his arrest. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 33s33 seconds ago
Crown Tony Leitch is showing another letter from #Millard to Noudga, while in jail. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7m7 minutes ago
We're continuing with Dellen Millard's jailhouse letters to Noudga. Now at Oct. 16. He talks about saving a purple lipstick kiss she sent.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7m7 minutes ago
Next one is dated Oct 16. He writes to her that he has a little "line up of treasures" she sent him on his windowsill. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 7m7 minutes ago
Millard kept scraps: lipstick kiss, a red pastel heart, spider doodle -- from letters Noudga sent him. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7m7 minutes ago
Including a lipstick kiss, a red pastel heart. Noudga agrees she sent those to him. #Bosma

Noudga says she sent him that. She seems amused by this. Sort of smiling when she responds. Millard says he's had bad love experiences.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
"The flesh of my bleeding heart grew back...I resisted loving you...despite my resistance...I still fell in love with you."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6m6 minutes ago
Millard is going on about how he had been hurt emotionally and tried not to love Noudga "despite emotional shrapnel, I still fell in love"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6m6 minutes ago
He writes that his romantic experiences before her were like "leaping on to a grenade in an emotionally metaphorical sense." #Bosma

"I can feel vulnerable without feeling threatened and I love you more than ever," writes Millard.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 6m6 minutes ago
Millard writes from the hole. Tells noudga how "I mist want to express how much in love w u I am" @AM900CHML

"I missed loving you because I was scared of being injured again," he writes. "Loving you was scary but worth it." #Bosma

He says he loves her now (in jail) "more than ever." #Bosma

"Wow I orderred (sic) two chocolate bars for the week. I just ate them both. Haha, time to do some pushups." - Millard

Noudga in white pants black jacket today. Leitch approaches to show her a letter that has been redacted. #Bosma

Next one. He says "wow I ordered two chocolate bars for be week. I just ate them both. Haha time to do some push-ups." #Bosma

He tells her he'd like to learn the table of elements as a memory game. Asks her to send him a list of the elements' full names. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
She says she did not send that. #Bosma

Millard ordered 2 chocolate bars for the week, ate them both. Doing push-ups. He asks her to send him a table of elements.

Now we're seeing a letter from Oct. 19. "This morning began with an early morning strip search," Millard writes. He also asks for Noudga's phone records from May 5, 6, 7 and 8. "Specifically, incoming and outgoing calls and texts, times and locations. Send me a copy and keep a copy for yourself. So that I can write you about them, and we can cross reference." Noudga says she didn't send phone records.
by Adam Carter 10:10 AM

"It's been about two weeks since I've heard from you. It seems much longer," Millard writes. He signs it "your man or husband" in Ukrainian.
by Adam Carter 10:12 AM

Now another letter. "Hello my love, It's Oct. 27th and I still haven't received a response for my requests for aid," Millard writes.
by Adam Carter 10:13 AM

Millard wants to learn the "table of elements" & wants Noudga to send him one. He wants to know how much is in the "Moose" envelope

He asks "how much exactly is in the moose envelope?" She says this is the envelope w emergency cash she took from Maplegate after his arrest

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Talk about the money she took from Millard's safe on day he was arrested. $3,500 to $6,000. #Bosma

Noudga says that's in reference to $3500-$6000 she gathered from his house after his arrest. #TimBosma

(She testified it was between $3500-$6000). #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 5m5 minutes ago
Letter is heavily redacted. Asks nougda to send her a list of names. Refers to an envelope of $ and how much is in it. @AM900CHML

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
Oct 19 letter headed "greetings my love"... it seems much longer. I miss you. I miss your scent."

Next one. In Ukrainian, he writes: "Oct. 19 - greetings my love" #Bosma

"This morning began with an early morning strip search." Millard says he prepared his cell expecting this search.

Oct. 19. "Greetings my love..I miss your scent..(signed) Your man or husband..he was strip searched. "I like to have a super orderly cell."

Tells her his day started with a strip search. Says they took an orange, some jam and a few styrofoam cups. They left him his coffee/sugar.

Says right after the search he sold some coffee. "Prison economics haha," he writes. #Bosma

Guards took his orange, jam and styrofoam cups. He was left behind surgar & coffee, which he managed to cell to other prisoners

He has coffee and sugar in his cell, sells it. Tells Noudga he needs her phone records for May 4, 5, 6. "So we can cross-reference." #bosma

He asks her for her phone records. Asks her to keep a copy too so they can "cross-reference." She says she didn't send her records. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
She says she recalls referencing them in a letter but doesn't remember if she sent that letter or not. #Bosma

Millard wants Noudga phone records for May 5-8. She says she didn't send them. She doesn't think she did. #Bosma

"I didn't send the phone records," says Noudga. But she wrote a letter about the records. Can't remember if she sent it or not. #Bosma

"It's been about two weeks since I've heard from you. It seems much longer," he writes to her. Then there is some Ukrainian writing. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
Millard says "It's been about two weeks since I've heard from you. It seems much longer." He's writing more in Ukranian. #TimBosma

Millard's PS: Send me a copy AND keep a copy for yourself. So that I can write you about them, and we can cross reference.

She says she didn't send the records because she wasn't around him on those dates so thought it was irrelevant. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
She didn't see it necessary to send her phone records because she wasn't with him on those dates. "I thought it was a waste of time."

Noudga says she thought it a waste of time to send Millard those phone records. #TimBosma

"Until I do hear from you, I am going to continue writing as if your response is a resounding yes, that you will be my secret agent; effectively my saviour."
by Adam Carter 10:14 AM

In this letter, Millard says only the "craftiest of coyotes" would be able to evade charges of witness tampering, and that this needs to be kept secret.
by Adam Carter 10:15 AM

Millard also talks about Smich's request for Michalski to bring him all the drugs that were in his house. "Bring me all the drugs ought to be tattooed on Mark's forehead," he writes.
by Adam Carter 10:16 AM

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4m4 minutes ago
Millard tells of early morn strip search."I prepared my cell last nigh. I like to have an orderly cell for when they come to tear it apart.

Oct 27 letter "I still haven't received a response to my requests for aid. This method of communication is bloody slow."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Next letter. Oct 27. "I still haven't received a response to my requests for aid," he says. #Bosma

Was going to wait for a response to write back but doesn't want "that much love to go to waste," he says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
"Until I hear from you I will keep writing as if your response is a resounding Yes! that you will be my secret agent."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Oct. 27. "Hello my love." He says she still hasn't sent me his request.

He says he's going to continue writing as if her response is a "resounding yes! That you will be my secret agent; effectively my saviour."

"As if your response is a resounding Yes! That you will be my secret agent; effectively my saviour." #bosma

He tells her that they need to keep not only the contents of their communications but "any communication at all" a secret. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
"effectively may savior. ... only the craftiest of coyotes.." can beat these charges, Millard says.

"That we have any communication at all, also must be kept secret," Millard writes. #Bosma

He says after his arrest Mark contacted Andrew and Matt and told them to bring him all the drugs. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304