Found Deceased NC - Nelson Person, 95, Enfield, 27 April 2016

cuffem

Reaction score
http://www.wral.com/officials-search-for-missing-halifax-county-man/15677233/

Halifax county man missing since last wednesday,this is near Hollister,NC .I have been to many pow-wows there so Mr. Person might be Haliwa Saponi ,not sure though.It is easy to get lost out there and it is very rural . There is a vigil tonight but I have not heard of any searches.Pray for Mr.Person's safe return.
Tags are WTT-5569 on a blue 1991 Ford truck.

Why have they waited 5 days to let the public know that a 95 year old man was missing?

At his age, he was fortunate he was still able to be out on his own and driving. Hope he is found safe soon!

Why have they waited 5 days to let the public know that a 95 year old man was missing?

At his age, he was fortunate he was still able to be out on his own and driving. Hope he is found safe soon!

This was on the local evening news in Raleigh and the first I have heard of it. I wonder if he lived alone and maybe it was not noticed right away.Hope for more info.

http://www.rrspin.com/roanoke-rapid...iff-s-office-seeks-missing-littleton-man.html

Detective R. Hale said Nelson Person, who lives in the Bowers Road area of Littleton, was last seen by family members after he dropped his grandson off in the Ringwood Road area Wednesday around 5:30 p.m.

The detective said Person mentioned something to his grandson about either dropping off a chainsaw to have it repaired or picking it up after being repaired. Investigators are contacting businesses in the area which do that work.
Hale said family members said Person doesn't have any cognitive impairments.

I wonder if he has any medical issues.Find the truck and he should be with it or near it.Believe me there is alot of places to get lost out there because I have.Are Silver Alerts only for the cognitive impaired?

Are Silver Alerts only for the cognitive impaired?

Criteria
ALL of the following statutory criteria must be met before the N.C. Center for Missing Persons will activate a Silver Alert:

• The person is believed to be suffering from dementia or other cognitive impairment- regardless of age
  • The person is believed to be missing – regardless of circumstance
  • A legal custodian of the missing person has submitted a missing person's report to the local law enforcement agency where the person went missing
  • Law enforcement reports the incident to the NC Center for Missing Persons
https://www.nccrimecontrol.org/Index2.cfm?a=000003,000014,000081,001670

Where are you Nelson? Prayers for him, his family and friends.

RIP,Mr. Parsons.I suspect he started to have chest pains or breathing difficulty and pulled his truck over and got out then died.I knew he would be close to his truck.At least his family has closure,prayers for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back