Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the Bosma murder trial daily discussion thread. The trial daily discussion thread is for discussion of trial evidence/testimony only, not for general discussion, posts about past threads, other members, etc. Off-topic posts will be removed.

Note: Only testimony that is published through MSM reporting (articles and tweets) is allowed. Keep discussion focused on testimony as it becomes public knowledge and remember to link up to MSM reporting of same.

Any testimony that might remain under Publication Ban, and any courtroom discussion that takes place when the jury is not present, is strictly off-limits. Posts that violate a Publication Ban, or discussion when the jury is absent, will be removed.

At all times, keep in mind Websleuths TOS, so affectionately referred to as The Rules.

There will be ZERO TOLERANCE for snarky or disrespectful posts and/or subtle digs at other members. Mods will not be PMing you with explanations, you will find your post has disappeared, or that you can no longer post.

There is to be NO name calling or name variations, not even of the accused.

There is to be no BICKERING between members. A difference of opinion is NOT a TOS violation. Some will think one or both of the accused are guilty, some will think one or both are not guilty, and some will be on the fence. All of that is okay and should NOT BE ATTACKED. If you disagree, that's fine, move past the post. If a post is offensive, alert it and let the Mods review it. If you respond to the post, both the offensive post AND yours will be removed and may result in other consequences.

Other reminders for reference as we have respectful discussion in each of the daily trial discussion threads:

Abuse of the WS Alert feature can have consequences including timeout or worse. Such abuse includes, but is not limited to:

• Overuse of the alert system

• Repeatedly alerting on the same poster

• Demanding a specific outcome

• Alerting on the same post more than once

Once you have alerted on a post, please move on without discussing it, and don't question the decisions of our Administrators, Moderators or Owners, and don't expect personalized responses with explanations about a particular decision.

The principle of “innocent until proven guilty” is for the court room … it is not required that Websleuths members adhere to that principle. Members are allowed to discuss, speculate, theorize, and judge according to opinions they develop from following the specifics of the case.

If you have any questions, PM a Mod and we will be happy to assist you. The main Mods/Admin for this trial will be Bessie, Coldpizza, and sillybilly.

:tyou:

**If you would like to post tweets while court is in session, please read this thread first:
[h=1]Bosma Murder Trial Twitter Roll Call[/h]
Reporters to follow on Twitter:

Jacques Gallant, Toronto Star
Adam Carter, CBC Hamilton - ArianeEmory
Mark Carcasole, Global Toronto - Matou
Molly Hayes, The Hamilton Spectator
Peter Ackman, CTV National News
Nicole Martin, CHCH TV
Susan Clairmont, The Hamilton Spectator
Shannon Martin, CBC Toronto News
Colin Butler CBC Toronto News
Lisa Hepfner CHCH News Reporter

General MSM Tweets

Also, check here for real time updates.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/

ifZ830f.jpg

link:rose:

Tim Bosma trial: Girlfriend Christina Noudga to be cross-examined
CBC News Posted: May 03, 2016

B822330102Z.1_20160201193824_000_G701KF518.2_Gallery.jpg

link

After three days of testimony at the trial of the two men accused of the murder of Hamilton's Tim Bosma, Christina Noudga will be cross-examined Tuesday about her relationship with murder suspect Dellen Millard.

Noudga, the Toronto woman who was Millard's girlfriend when he and Mark Smich were charged with first-degree murder in 2013, returned to the witness box Monday to answer questions about the dozens of letters Millard sent her from jail.

Follow our live coverage at 10 a.m.

CBC Live Blog

Live Blog Mobile

I wonder if CN will be eligible for more free dinners and wine once her time on the stand is over? MOO

I hope they put the screws to her today, break down that arrogance, and hopefully squeeze some truth out of her.

Court is back in session, but the jury isn't in just yet.
by Adam Carter 11:21 AM

The jury is now being recalled.
by Adam Carter 11:24 AM

Those letters really filled in many blanks for me about DM. Like how deluded he was, and entitled. It doesn't surprise me in the least that he was capable of 1st degree murder. Seems he's always taking risks, upping the ante... no wonder to me at all that it came to this. A lifestyle with no consequences... why not? What a rush.. I also wonder about his upbringing.. did he have wire monkey parents or something? He seems to have zero empathy and humanity whatsoever. Completely self absorbed and living a fantastical life of flying or sailing around the world... He's just bananas. MOO.

I hope they put the screws to her today, break down that arrogance, and hopefully squeeze some truth out of her.

I think both sides will just be using her as a conduit to get their "truth" out in suggested questions. This could be a long process for her.

MOO

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Back in court for #Bosma trial. Follow CBC's live blog http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/bosma-trial-noudga-cross-1.3563755 … @AdamCarterCBC @CBCHamilton

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 56s56 seconds ago
Back. Jury is being brought in and Christina Noudga is back on the stand. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 47s47 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard's girlfriend - who does her best to disguise her appearance everyday - is back on the stand #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 21s21 seconds ago
Jury is now in and Christina Noudga is back on the stand ready for cross examination at the Tim #Bosma murder trial.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 27s28 seconds ago
Christina Noudga is on the stand and the jury is on its way. #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 17s18 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Christina Noudga faces cross examination by Millard's lawyer, Ravin Pillay. #Bosma

I wonder if CN will be eligible for more free dinners and wine once her time on the stand is over? MOO

I would not be surprised the very least if MB testifies against CN in CN's trial. May be that's why MB is not prosecuted - got herself a deal.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 48s49 seconds ago
Ravin Pillay (for Millard) is up first to begin his cross-examination of Noudga. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 30s31 seconds ago
Pillay says she is facing very serious charges. "Alas I am," she says. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 28s29 seconds ago
#MillardSmich trial has resumed. #Millard lawyer Ravin Lillay now questioning Noudga.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 20s21 seconds ago
Jury back. Chrisina Nougda on stand for cross examination. Ravine pillay#timbosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 20s21 seconds ago
Ravin Pillay will do the cross for Millard's defence team. "You're facing very serious charges, are you not?" "Alas, I am." #bosma

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 14h14 hours ago
‘I thought I was being played’: Girlfriend of man accused of killing Tim #Bosma tells murder trial she felt duped:

Noudga will be cross-examined by Millard's lawyer Ravin Pillay.
by Adam Carter 11:25 AM

"You're facing very serious charges, are you not?" Pilay asks. "Alas, I am," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 11:26 AM

Noudga agrees she now lives under the constant scrutiny of the media and has concerns for her and her family's safety.
by Adam Carter 11:27 AM

Oh well, if it's Millard's lawyer up first, he won't want the truth.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 41s42 seconds ago
Ravin Pillay is starting the cross exam for #Millard. "You're facing serious charges. Accessory after the fact of murder."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 55s55 seconds ago
She agrees her world has been torn apart. She was 22 at the time. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 53s53 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard lawyer: You're facing very serious charges, accessory to murder. Noudga: Alas I am. (yes, she said alas) #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s50 seconds ago
She lives under strict rules and under the "constant scrutiny of the media," Pillay suggests. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 49s49 seconds ago
Pillay asks Noudga "you're facin serious charges?" Noudga replies "alas, I am." She's charged as an accessory. #MillardSmich #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 47s47 seconds ago
She agrees her life and liberty have changed dramatically. Constant media pressure, concerns for safety for herself and family

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 25s25 seconds ago
Pillay: Life as she knows it ceased to exist. Lives under constant scrutiny of the media and concerns for her safety. Her family as well.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 50s50 seconds ago
In response to Pillay's question, Noudga says her world has been torn apart since being charged. "I'm terrified." #Millard

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 50s50 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard lawyer: You're scared, aren't you? Noudga: Terrified. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 48s48 seconds ago
Pillay suggests she appears very composed in court. "But you're scared aren't you," he says. "Terrified," she says. #Bosma

You appear to be very composed but you're scared aren't you? Terrified. Your primary focus is your case right? Yes

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 29s29 seconds ago
Pillay: "You're scared, aren't you?" Noudga: "Terrified." Her focus is on her case. She is not here to help Millard.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
"You r facing very serious charges. Fair to say your world has been torn apart?" Yes. She says. @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Pillay suggests her prime concern is her own trial. She agrees. She's not here to protect DM and does not love him anymore. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 54s55 seconds ago
She says her charges are her primary concern. She laughs "no" when Pillay says she's not here to help Millard. #TimBosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 53s54 seconds ago
Noudga tells Pillay she's not here to help #Millard. She's not in love with him anymore and has moved on.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 52s52 seconds ago
In May 2013 she was 22. They started dating in early 2011. She was very busy with university studies. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 58s58 seconds ago
Jury back. Christina Noudga under cross examination by Dellen Millard's lawyer Ravin Pillay. #TimBosma

She agrees her life and liberty have changed dramatically. Constant media pressure, concerns for safety for herself and family

Well Princess, we feel much safer with the Prince of Thieves behind bars. MOO

Noudga says she's "terrified."
by Adam Carter 11:27 AM

"You're not here to help Mr. Millard. You don't love him anymore," Pillay says. "No," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 11:28 AM

Noudga was a full time student back in May of 2013. She was also working at the time.
by Adam Carter 11:30 AM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 51s51 seconds ago
She was in her early 20s when she started dating Millard, 2011, a student at University.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 44s44 seconds ago
Noudga lives in strict cond. Media attn. Concerns for safety. "You face significant hardship," pillay asks. Yes. She says. Crt reacts.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 26s26 seconds ago
Noudga was. A student at York U when she met #Millard. Finishing 4th year in kinesiology and psychology. Full time student. "I was."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 17s17 seconds ago
Kinesiology and Psychology were Christina Noudga's majors. Heavy course load.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 55s55 seconds ago
She no longer loves Millard. Began dating Millard in early 2011. May 2013, finishing 4th year of university. Kinesiology and psychology.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 54s54 seconds ago
She'd been a full-time student since 2010 with a heavy course load. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members