OH - Tiffany Chambers, 33, murdered, Springfield, 15 July 2015 *Arrests*

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.mydaytondailynews.com/ne...y-sheriff-expects-new-info-about-remai/nrFyQ/

The skeletal remains found in a wooded area close to Elam Road belong to a female, according to the Greene County Sheriff’s Office...

A group hunting for mushrooms discovered the remains in a wooded area around 4 p.m. on Sunday about 50 feet off Elam Road and one mile north of Spring Valley-Paintersville Road...

The sheriff’s office declined to release details about the clothing that was found to avoid compromising the investigation.

NamUs UP Case 15059

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15059

no_photo.png

Unidentified White female
* Found May 1, 2016 in Greene County, OH
* Estimated Year of Death: to
Estimated postmortem interval: Months
Probably year of death: to

Vital Statistics
* Estimated age: Adult - 25-50
* Approximate Height: 67
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Nothing

* Dentals: Dental information charting is available and will be entered later
* DNA: Sample submitted - tests not complete
* Fingerprints:
Fingerprint information is currently not available

* Clothing/Jewelry: Piercings:
This woman was wearing a white tank top with small stripes (size medium), a bra (size 40D), and black sweatpants with a pink stripe up the leg and a pink heart on the thigh area with the word "Babe" on the heart.

Case History:
The remains were located on 5/1/2016 on Elam Road in Xenia, Ohio (Greene County).

"Babe" on heart-shaped patch on front of sweatpants.

I cannot find these sweats for sale anywhere - thinking they were from Walmart perhaps? Probably very, very old - 10 years or more.

I have seen this clothing description somewhere but I look at way too many missing persons to remember where. Here is a Facebook page that provides a little more information on these remains.

https://www.facebook.com/missingpersonfromohio/

Missing Person from Ohio
15 hrs ·
The woman’s remains were discovered on May 1, and may have been exposed to the elements for a period of at least three months, but no more than a year, according to the forensic anthropologist.
Details include: female Caucasian; 25 to 50 years old; 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-10; white tank top; white bra; and black pants with a pink stripe up the leg, with a pink heart on the left thigh area that says, “Babe.”
If anyone has any information, call Det. Kyle Metz at 937-562-4810 or if you want to remain anonymous, the tip line is 937-562-4819 or an anonymous tip may be left through the Mobile Patrol app, which can be downloaded free to any smart phone user.

This is only about an hour from Chillicothe right?

This is only about an hour from Chillicothe right?

Yes, it is 61 miles between Xenia and Chillicothe, and an hour’s drive on U.S. Route 35 between Xenia and Chillicothe.

Yes, it is 61 miles between Xenia and Chillicothe, and an hour’s drive on U.S. Route 35 between Xenia and Chillicothe.

And about an hour from Columbus, too. Makes you wonder! I know they've ran DNA across the board, but I am curious!

The shirt seems very small for the size of bra she was wearing. A MED shirt over that size breasts would be very tight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back