823 users online (92 members and 731 guests)  

Websleuths News

WI - Police say man used Dog Shock Collar on girl

A Wisconsin man is behind bars for allegedly using an electric dog collar to zap his 8-year-old stepdaughter as punishment for eating breakfast too slowly.

A charge of felony child abuse has been filed against the 34-year-old filed in Washington County Circuit Court, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

The stepfather, whose name was not released to protect the girl's identity, reportedly also threatened to shoot the child's pet rabbit due to the girl's alleged inadequate care of the animal.

The child told authorities when the shock was administered, she "cried a lot because it hurt a lot."

"To use on a human is pretty bizarre," Joe Nyland of Action Dog Training in Waukesha, Wis., told the paper.

"It's very bad. It would scare the daylights out of you and be extremely painful, but it wouldn't cause any damage," he said, noting he doesn't use shock collars to train dogs. "They're not bad in the hands of someone who knows how to use them. It's not something you'd ever want to use carelessly with a dog."

The device, a SportDOG SD-400, has settings ranging from one to eight, delivering electrical shocks ranging from 760 volts to 6,520 volts. The higher settings are designed for larger or harder-to-control dogs.

The company specifications indicate a setting of "4" delivers 2,680 volts, enough to control a medium-size dog.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=46801

Electrocute the b@st@rd.
    Above is my opinion only

I agree. What is with ALL the crazy people in this world.

What a sick individual and where was this child's mother? Even if there is no permanant physical damage what about the psychological damage? That along with threatening to kill her rabbit? I hope he never gets out of jail.

Send him to me, I have some clamps and a car battery waiting to hook up to his genitals

Quote Originally Posted by strach304
    What a sick individual and where was this child's mother? Even if there is no permanant physical damage what about the psychological damage? That along with threatening to kill her rabbit? I hope he never gets out of jail.
    The girl's mother is the one who woke up the stepfather in the first place as a threat to the girl.

We really need to start using permanent contraceptive measures on stupid people like this.

What Pook said. I agree, but the ACLU would never stand for it. They want idiots to have the right to take away an innocent person's rights. Poor little girl. I hope she can live with someone else, someone who will love her and treat her well.