1151 users online (208 members and 943 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CO - America Arellano, 7, Colorado Springs, 4 May 2016

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...ings-by-parent

Taken from her school by her mother who has lost parental rights, they believe she has the intention to take America across state lines
    america-arellano_Fotor_1462395042437_37571531_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Shoot, how do I add a date to the title? I forgot that

Quote Originally Posted by ZhaZhaHa View Post
    Shoot, how do I add a date to the title? I forgot that
    I'll add the date. Just got the Amber Alert on my phone and was about to post a thread I had started myself when I saw you'd done it

They left the area on foot and possibly drove away in as metallic gray sedan with dark tinted windows. The vehicle left the area in an unknown direction.

The Hispanic girl is described as being 46 inches tall and weighing 51 pounds. She has black hair, brown eyes and was last seen wearing a purple dress that has a giraffe on the front.
    Last edited by KayElJay; 05-04-2016 at 05:27 PM. Reason: typo and add info

Just got an alert about this. Hope she is found safe.
    #FindAshaDegree

Posting downstairs if anyone cares to join.

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    Posting downstairs if anyone cares to join.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...php?p=12525449

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Bringing this over as it contains suspect info:
    El Paso County Colorado:
    AMBER ALERT
    05/04/16 15:13(COLORADO SPRINGS - ) UPDATE: SUSPECT WENDY ARELLANO, 25YR H/F, 5FT 2IN, 120LBS, BLK HAIR, BRN EYES, GREY HOODIE,PINK SHIRT. [ARI444]

AMBER ALERT
    05/04/16 15:12(COLORADO SPRINGS - ) AMERICA ARELLANO, 7YR H/F, 3FT 10IN, 51LBS, BLK HAIR, BRN EYES, PURPLE DRESS. [ARI444]

(Link can be found in PL)

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Thanks guys! I hope she is found quickly. She is a doll!

Quote Originally Posted by ZhaZhaHa View Post

Taken from her school by her mother who has lost parental rights, they believe she has the intention to take America across state lines
    america-arellano_Fotor_1462395042437_37571531_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
    Suspect:

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Amber Alert issued for 7-year-old missing from Colo. Springs
    [...]
    Authorities said the mother and daughter were seen in the 4700 block of Artistic Circle, Colorado Springs, in an unknown make gray metallic sedan with dark tinted windows and unknown license plate.
    [...]
    http://www.nbc11news.com/content/new...378169141.html

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

CO - AMBER ALERT: America Arellano, 7, Colorado Springs, 4 May 2016

AMBER Alert issued for girl who was taken from elementary school | FOX21News.com
    [...]
    Police said Wendy has ties to the Denver metro area, and may try to take America across state lines. Wendy has a history of mental health issues, according to police. Her parental rights were terminated in January.
    If you have information on America’s or Wendy’s whereabouts, call police at 719-444-7000 or Crime Stoppers at 719-634-7867(STOP).
    UPDATE: Police previously said America was in a classroom when she was taken, but now say she was in a hallway.

More@Link:
    http://fox21news.com/2016/05/04/colo...entary-school/

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Head to basement!!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...php?p=12525954

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Man I hope she's ok. I tried looking before I left from work, but has anybody has any luck finding out why mom lost parental rights? Any prior arrests?

I hope she is found safe!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast