1209 users online (209 members and 1000 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Woman tries to cut unborn baby from mother's abdomen, Kittanning, 2005

Here's the link to that story:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05286/588099.stm

I cannot get over this kind of thing when it happens. This is so horrible.

Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond

Horrific! reminds me of a story where another attack took place. the victim and the perp were on the same message board forum and the perp was under the guise of buying a dog when she attacked.

OMG!

I hope mom recovers quickly. I can't believe people do this sort of thing. The SII folks will be having a field day with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    Horrific! reminds me of a story where another attack took place. the victim and the perp were on the same message board forum and the perp was under the guise of buying a dog when she attacked.

OMG!

Yes, that was Bobbi Jo Stinet. Unfortunately, Bobbi Jo was murdered, but Fortunately they found the baby. A little girl.

I am so glad the mother did not die. Makes you wonder how people get so crazy.

This woman was supposed to be 8 months pregnant herself - wonder if she had been faking it..?. with a pillow or something.

This deranged woman - Peggy Jo Conner, must be mentally ill. I can't think of another explanation. She has 3 of her own children living with her and appears to be pretending a 7-8 mo. pregnancy.

Really - I'm flabbergasted! How could any sane woman beat half to death her pregnant neighbor (who also has a 7 yr. old child) - slit open her abdomen - then sit calmly in a car waiting for her victim to die so she can harvest the baby & keep it as her own???? How sick is that!!!

What power or evil notion could make a woman - herself, a mother, that desperate, cruel & vicious??? I just don't get it! What the H___ is going on in this country?? It's insane - totally insane!

13th Juror

http://www.timesdaily.com/apps/pbcs....10&cachetime=5

Oskin, 30, later underwent an emergency Caesarean section at a hospital. State police Thursday said she was in critical condition and her baby in stable condition. She was believed to have been in her third trimester of pregnancy, authorities said.

Peggy Jo Conner, 38, of Ford City, was arraigned Thursday on charges of attempted homicide and aggravated assault and was jailed without bail.

Conner had told her live-in partner before the attack that she was pregnant, and investigators found baby-related items in her trailer, Armstrong County District Attorney Scott Andreassi said.

"Clearly, she was expecting a child coming in shortly," Andreassi said. "There's nothing to indicate she was pregnant."

Conner cut Oskin across her abdomen with a razor knife, authorities said.

"She was sliced over an old (Caesarean) scar and severely bleeding," Trooper Jonathan Bayer said.

Sound like this women "claimed" to be pregnant to "hold on" to her man.......

Then of course she had to produce a baby.........

Disgusting..........

There was a movie sometime ago that was like this, except the women kidnapped the baby from a poor single Mom...........and then "claimed" to hubby, that it was "theirs", because the marriage was on the rocks and she thought the baby would "keep" them together.........