Identified! CA - Covina, WhtMale UP4156, 11-20, hit by car on I-10, Aug'86 - Matthew Wolf

11-20 is quite an age range! Is it bc of traumatic injuries I wonder?

how sad, he was young. someone has to miss him. im thinking that he may have been a run away from far away. Hollywood area attracts runaways from all over.

I think Martin Crumblish really looks like the Doe.

Here's a couple of others I think might be possibilities.

Rodney Wayne Longman http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/4172dmne.html
He's on the border of the max age, but I think he might be a possibility I think he kinda looks like the Doe.

Christian James Boldt- http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2336dmca.html
The pictures badly blurred, but it could still be a possibility.

Victor Trejo- http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2319dmnm.html
It seems that his disappearance was gang related and he's about 4 inches too short, but he has similar features and it could be possible that the height is wrong. I know some people just shoot right up out of no where at that age.

I think we're looking for a teen. 5'11'' is rather tall for an 11 year old.

It seems like he must have been a runaway or perhaps someone who aged out of foster care. Either way, there's a strong chance that no missing person report was ever filed.

Clean shaven, well fed, nice hair cut. So bizarre. Wonder if it was a suicide.

Do any of you think this person could be a possibility?

Missing Person Case

John Stewart Campbell, who vanished from California on February 16th 1985, was between 5'11 and 6', had blond hair and blue eyes, as did the deceased, and was 18 years old. The age is slightly out, but everything else seems to fit. While his vehicle was found in the wilderness, he may have decided to fake his abduction or death (and he wouldn't be the first to do it this way).

In all likelihood, John Stewart Campbell died around the time he disappeared, in early '85.

John Stewart Campbell has been ruled out. Here's a current list of exclusions:

Robert Spurlock
John Campbell
Anthony Beirnes
Jon Haynes

Of the above guesses/entries in NamUs, I like Rodney Longman.

DLC: 3/14/1985 at 19 years old. This is listed w/law enforcement in Omaha, NE
5'11"
150 lbs
Hair is listed as brown, but looks quite light in photos.
Eyes are listed as gray or green--so probably light in color.
From Nebraska, fled after an alleged bad drug deal, possibly going to TX or FL. His family received some odd postcards after the DLC date. A possible point against him being this Doe is his SSN last being used in 1992 in Miami.

Missing Person Case
Rodney Wayne Longman – The Charley Project
Count Every Mystery: Disappearance of Rodney Wayne Longman
4172DMNE - Rodney Wayne Longman

Clean shaven, well fed, nice hair cut. So bizarre. Wonder if it was a suicide.

I wonder if he was crossing a highway and accidentally got hit? Or did he purposely jump in front if the car?

There's a comment on unidentifiedwiki under the Doe's page from an anonymous user that said the Doe looked like his brother that went missing around this time and that they lived in the area. The brother's name is supposedly Matthew Alan Wolf. Now, I didn't find a thing concerning a missing person when typing the name into a search engine but the person did provide an email address (I'm not sure if it's ethical to add the address HERE, since I don't have this person's consent to do so). Could be a lead, could be a person faking the whole thing for who knows what reason.

Covina John Doe

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back