1125 users online (235 members and 890 guests)  

Websleuths News

Husband Hangs Banner From Highway Asking For Divorce

In Britain, JBS wanted a divorce, and he didn't care who knew. So last week he hung a banner from a highway bridge that said "Wendy, I want a divorce. JBS."

She responded Wednesday with a new banner in the same place. It said, "No way. You are the cheat. Wendy."
    http://www.channelcincinnati.com/irr...20/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Now, that is funny!

One counselor said the pair are very angry to air feelings in such a public way. Christine Northam also said it's very immature. She's urging marriage counseling.
    LOL, can they be saved?

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    LOL, can they be saved?
    Probably not but at least they aren't murdering each other. Just airing it out!!!

One counselor said the pair are very angry to air feelings in such a public way. Christine Northam also said it's very immature. She's urging marriage counseling.
    If it was me, I'd have written the response banner to say

No way. You and your 4" peter are the cheat

Quote Originally Posted by Pook

Caylee Marie Anthony 2005-2008
    Ethan Stacy 2005-2010
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Pook

It is really hard to respect the length of the peter when it is only 4 inches. I know we are suppose to be correct and make nice but this is lacking. His persona surely tried to make up for it but folks, size does matter.

This is a riot Years ago I might have hung a banner if I had thought of it.

I think I would have answered with "Sign Everything That We Own Over To Me and You've Got It Baby!!"

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    In Britain, JBS wanted a divorce, and he didn't care who knew. So last week he hung a banner from a highway bridge that said "Wendy, I want a divorce. JBS."

She responded Wednesday with a new banner in the same place. It said, "No way. You are the cheat. Wendy."
    http://www.channelcincinnati.com/irr...20/detail.html

She should have put "JBS Who???" on her banner!! (cute story).

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    This is a riot Years ago I might have hung a banner if I had thought of it.

I think I would have answered with "Sign Everything That We Own Over To Me and You've Got It Baby!!"
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Cute story.... but why 'punish' the guy by keeping him in the marriage. It just punishes her. How about, "OK - but I'm taking you to the cleaners, since you are the cheat. Wendy."

I can remember when going through a divorce, being tempted to do something like this. I didn't have the nerve though.