OH - Girl, 7, stabbed on school playground; suspect sought, Dayton, 6 May 2016

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
Police are actively searching for a man who they say stabbed an seven-year-old girl on a playground at a Dayton school.

Police tell 2 NEWS a stranger approached a girl who was playing on the swings at World of Wonder at Residence Park School and stabbed her. That child was taken to Dayton Children’s Hospital and is now in critical condition.

(...)

Police detectives and officers are looking for:

• Black male with a light complexion
  • 5’8″-5’10”, medium build
  • 18-20 years old
  • Short hair
  • Blue or beige gym shorts
  • Tan or green hooded sweatshirt
  • Orange undershirt.

http://wdtn.com/2016/05/06/police-child-stabbed-on-playground-near-dayton-school/

What I can't find in any of the articles is any reference to any adult trying to help this little child while she was being attacked. What adult could see this happening and not run toward the attacker instead of away? Was that poor baby just left to fend for herself until security guards got there from two blocks away?

Surely the playground was fenced. Did he climb over or come through the building? How is it that he was able to even get near he kids before someone said, "hey you, who are you, stop right there!"? Who chased this loser or even watched to see where he went?

What I can't find in any of the articles is any reference to any adult trying to help this little child while she was being attacked. What adult could see this happening and not run toward the attacker instead of away? Was that poor baby just left to fend for herself until security guards got there from two blocks away?

Surely the playground was fenced. Did he climb over or come through the building? How is it that he was able to even get near he kids before someone said, "hey you, who are you, stop right there!"? Who chased this loser or even watched to see where he went?

How do you know the adults didn't run toward the child? It wouldn't take long for someone to stab the child then run away. I don't see fencing in the photos of the playground.

So sad for this little girl. I pray she comes out of this ok. It breaks my heart. I hope this crazy man is found and locked up and never let loose again. Anyone who can do this to a child has no soul.

Dayton Police released video Friday from World of Wonder at Residence Park School where a 7-year-old girl was stabbed on the playground.

Surveillance video shows a man approaching the school playground from the parking lot, which in the upper right of the screen. The suspects walks in the grassy area to the swing where two children are playing and then attacks one of them.

Dayton Police did not release the part of the video that shows the stabbing. (...)

Video can be viewed at the link: http://nbc4i.com/2016/05/20/video-child-stabbing-at-dayton-school-caught-on-camera/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back