TX TX - Bianca Carrasco, 29, San Antonio, 1 May 2016

SurfieTX

Reaction score
Bump.

Why is there no media on this case? Does anyone know any more info on details on how she went missing? Do they think this is a domestic issue? She has 3 little ones and not one station/news outlet is even getting her pic out there? What gives?

My thoughts exactly...I did notice her fb says divorced but the husbands says married..some of the posts on his fb earlier this year were along the lines of it takes 2 to make it work kinda thing..I think maybe she had met someone else..just an assumption...only info that I've seen on fb is that she left a neighborhood on foot with her prada purse and phone..nobody has heard from or seen her since

I've seen many friends on my Facebook have shared this & are friends with BC, but no real details. Not many people, women especially, just take off walking with purse in hand, unless there was some sort of argument or fight with someone at the house she left from.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

There is a report yesterday from CBS7 in Odessa TX where she used to live. (Where I live)
And there in a report coming out of San Antonio that her Sister did via Skype from Houston tonight.
I will post links.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is a report yesterday from CBS7 in Odessa TX where she used to live. (Where I live)
And there in a report coming out of San Antonio that her Sister did via Skype from Houston tonight.
I will post links.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well hi-ya neighbor!!! :)
Lots of my friends have been sharing her poster & are very worried & concerned!!
Praying for answers!

Just saw this...left after an argument with husband...hopefully this doesn't turn out like all the other stories we hear of women that disappeared after an argument with husband.
http://on.kens5.com/1R231GF

We need to get this case noticed, she has babies that need their momma!!!

I went to go try to find some links to help bump the thread, but there is very little coverage. If some of you are that close to the case, you have to get her family members to MAKE NOISE. Even have one of them come here and get verified as an insider. Where's the ex? Any statement from police?

I went to go try to find some links to help bump the thread, but there is very little coverage. If some of you are that close to the case, you have to get her family members to MAKE NOISE. Even have one of them come here and get verified as an insider. Where's the ex? Any statement from police?

I'm in the same town she used to live, I contacted a friend of mine who is also B's friend & even she didn't have a lot of info. She said as far as she knows husband is cooperating but no mention of that in MSM so not sure if that's actually official or not. I am trying to get her friend to join us or have the friend talk to B's family about joining us here....fingers crossed

A missing person report filed with the department two days after her disappearance said that Carrasco had recently been involved in an argument over marital issues with her husband, who may have removed money from her bank account and took her phone prior to her disappearance, according to the report.

Sigh. :(

(My boyfriend looks at me like I'm nuts when I occasionally make him promise never to kill me.)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back