TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
attachment.php

"A fitness trainer and mother of three was murdered in a Dallas-area church Monday morning by a man wearing SWAT gear, police said."

"Boot camp-style exercise class participants who showed up at the Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian, Tex., around 5 a.m. found their instructor Terri “Missy” Bevers, 45, dead, according to the Midlothian Police Department."

"Fitness trainer Terri (Missy) Bevers, 45, was killed early Monday just before her boot-camp style class, police said. Participants in the Camp Gladiator class found her dead when they arrived to a Midlothian, Tex., church for the workout."

"Police Chief Carl Smith said a man wearing what looked like a tactical helmet, gloves and a heavy vest with "POLICE" written on it could be seen in security camera footage from the E. U.S. Highway 287 church just before Bevers arrived. The department released the 4 a.m. footage Monday afternoon, though Smith said no cameras captured the attack."

MEDIA & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fitness-instructor-murdered-texas-church-article-1.2606128

Missy Bevers husband said “I believe she was targeted, that’s my opinion"

Fitness trainer, 45, 'murdered at church by suspect wearing police SWAT gear after she walked in on an attempted burglary'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz46EVdAgSd

LE Update/Presser on April 22, 2016

Questions have swirled around the suspect's identity, but Kristi Stout does not believe her sister-in-law died because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

'A lot of us, including myself, think she was targeted,' Stout told NBC DFW.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Link to Midlothian Police Department facebook page. Images (still and video) from the church featuring the perp can be seen here.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11

Everyone, please read this
post before you post anything else

Dear Websleuths members,

Again we find ourselves trying to moderate based on rules set up for other cases.

Once in a while, our rules do not fit with certain cases and therefore changes need to be made.

We will try and make this as easy as possible.

If you have a question send me a private message, please. Do not post the question on the forum.

For our new members: Welcome to websleuths!

Websleuths is different than any other forum on the internet. If you are used to forums like topix then you are going to find out quickly websleuths is not topix. We don’t allow rumors. We don’t allow comments from facebook or comments from other forums. We work hard to make sure everyone stays on topic. We allow and encourage appropriate sleuthing. Most of all we want you to become involved and enjoy your experience at websleuths. You can review our rules right here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-the-rules

*Please no personal chatter back and forth. Welcoming someone back or making jokes at other member’s expense is not going to be allowed. The case is about Missy Bevers. Please do not make the thread about you.

*If Missy’s husband posts pictures and posts on his personal public facebook page it can be discussed and you can speculate.

*if you do speculate please do not make comments on their personal appearance. That’s just rude. You can speculate on their behavior but if you want to post something unkind about their looks please don’t.

*Speculation is allowed if it involves someone who has been named in the mainstream media and you can logically put this person at the scene of the crime or can suggest they were somehow involved. Speculation has to be based on some semblance of fact. In other words, you can’t speculate that the dry cleaning people killed Missy. The police have confirmed they believe Missy was targeted. That’s a good place to start.

*Speculation does not mean you can sleuth any of these people. Their lives have been turned upside down and the last thing they want to see is something personal and embarrassing posted on websleuths for the world to see. No sleuthing aka no digging into their backgrounds and posting what you find.

* Here is a hypothetical for you: Say you were face to face with the person you are getting ready to post about. This person also knows your real name. Would you say what you are getting ready to post to this person’s face? Please think before you post.

*We have an unfair advantage. We are anonymous. Your words are very powerful and they will be on the internet forever. You will own those words when the truth is found out about Missy's murder.

To review:

*yes you can speculate as long as it is logical and done in a mature manner.

*yes you can discuss the pictures Missy's husband posted on his personal and public Facebook page. You cannot discuss any comments unless they are from Missy's husband personally.

*yes you can discuss all pictures/ videos as long as you can source them to a legitimate source . Do not post or discuss the twitter picture that showed the face blown up. This looks like some sort of photo-shopped picture and it can’t be sourced

i am completely responsible for any confusion that has gone on in this thread. Sparky is doing a great job and she was doing what i taught her to do. I want to publicly thank sparky for her hard work and dedication.

Ok newbies and old time Websleuths members, go forth and discuss!

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
owner/Websleuths.com
ps. Please forgive spelling and grammatical errors. I am half asleep as i write.

for convenience

List of names mentioned in the warrants for AT&T and LinkedIn:

M Bevers
B Bevers - Missy's husband
R Bevers - Brandon's dad
V Bevers - Brandon's stepmom
Casey Williams - man who MB was flirting with online, also a fitness instructor
AJ Tucker - fellow CG trainer and friend of MB, in Austin with her prev week
C Tucker - wife of AJ. EDIT: or could be BB's brother Chad
K Cozine - parent of one of the Bever kids friends
M Cozine - wife of Kevin
W Houtz - not known whether Wendy or Wayne

EDITED to remove first names as only initials were given in the warrant (except for Casey Williams)

I will start this shiny new thread out with an observation on something people were discussing in the last thread--Missy's extreme interest in exercising and MLM, and whether that indicates a bit less warmth in her personality than the usual Mom of 3.

I'm older and been able to observe quite a few people go through a somewhat similar phase right about that age. There's someone at work right now about that age, a Mom, who over the past few months has taken up marathon training and seems interested in nothing else. This is not to say everyone who develops such an interest and devotion gets to that point where it seems to take over their personalities--I used to listen to Phedippidations podcast and he talked about not neglecting one's family for running, a great deal. I LOVE THAT GUY and his podcast! that said. I have known other normal down-to-earth Moms go through a similar phase somewhere around that age. If someone Missy's age, for instance, may have drunk some Kool-Aid about that age for a couple years, I don't necessarily think it means that person will or would have stayed in that phase. I'd hate to have died during any of the previous phases of my life, particularly my late-40's get-me-some surge. (That fell off a cliff about age 48, but I knew plenty of friends of mine who went through a similar phase)

Previous thread (I can't quote from closed) mentioned a hit may not involve payment by money well that got me thinking. How about payment by (not destroyed) weapons? Some of us keep feeling the 2 cases may be linked. :thinking:

Previous thread (I can't quote from closed) mentioned a hit may not involve payment by money well that got me thinking. How about payment by (not destroyed) weapons? Some of us keep feeling the 2 cases may be linked. :thinking:

I don't know about the payment part of your comment, but I am starting to suspect that this case is bigger than just MB.

for convenience

I think the C Tucker in question in the warrant has been cleared up as referring to AJ's wife. In the last thread someone posted the portion of the warrant that talks about A Tucker and I believe C Tucker is referred to as his wife in the warrant.

Bringing this snippet of the description of investigator Cody Moon over from arakansasmimi's post towards the end of the previous thread (about post #807):

Affidavit is derived from Your Affiant’s knowledge of, and prior experiences in
financial and narcotics investigations; information obtained during interviews with drug
traffickers familiar with this drug trafficking organization, and review of reports prepared
by special agents with multiple federal, state and local law enforcement agencies. Your
Affiant is familiar with all aspects of this investigation as articulated in this Affidavit.
Information contained in this Affidavit includes the results of review of property records
and other information obtained from public sources; physical surveillance; information
from cooperating witnesses and law enforcement personnel.

I really do think drugs are probably involved in some way with this murder (maybe Missy had discovered something and someone was afraid of being ratted out). And again, killer's 'fee' could be paid in illegal substance rather than money.

Well if they can trace who sent the creepy message that would reveal who is behind the murder IMO they may not have actually been the swatperp but could have hired them Maybe?

Not necessarily... the creepy message dude might not be the killer either. Could just be another creepy coincidence.

Thing is, LE will have that info by now, they have already received info requested by warrant from LinkedIn so would have a copy of the message and be looking into who sent it (assuming it's under a fake name). If LinkedIn have NOT been able to provide details, maybe it didn't exist, which means either Missy or the friend she apparently told/showed, was being, ahem, less than truthful*

(*Sorry DeOrr sleuths!)

Stomping feet... Dang it I tried to delete my last post lol because it is not a fact !!! Mods can you please PLEASE delete it???? The time stamp is prior to the part of the video with door open and we do not know for fact that that is same clip. And I do not want to post something knowing it possible wrong and that I posted thinking a fact :( Thank you SORRY
Its post #1000 < LOL http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-11&p=12533868#post12533868

I think that you can still go back and click the red triangle "report post" alert button and the mods will see it.

(I hope this is allowed)

Straw poll: Hit the Thanks button only if you think the husband is involved in some way.

I think the C Tucker in question in the warrant has been cleared up as referring to AJ's wife. In the last thread someone posted the portion of the warrant that talks about A Tucker and I believe C Tucker is referred to as his wife in the warrant.
This was verified by the media.

Since there seems to be a lot of talk about the suspect being male or female again, I was wondering if anyone watched this YouTube video? There is one part around 19 minutes in that he discusses the overhead lighting on the suspect's bottom that indicates possibly a woman. Any thoughts to that?

Here is the link: [video=youtu;8RILeC0yKj4]http://youtu.be/8RILeC0yKj4[/video]

I am new so if posting this outside video source is not allowed, mods please delete.

OK, Been working on a Time line for myself... easier for me to keep a timeline lol for myself to look back and see what what... I can almost figure out few things... I will break down in multi post by days... still adding as I go thru media and the documents.

April 18 Mon
3:00 - 5:00 a.m. 4/21 AT&T S.W. Tower Dump times requested

3:50 a.m. - Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ

4:16 a.m. - Missy's pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot ** from surv video Outdoor Store

4:18 a.m. observed entering building through main door awning area **warrant 4/19 filed 5/3 pg

4:20 a.m. - Missy appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building **Official Press Release MPD

4:35 a.m. - Participant in Camp Gladiator fitness class arrives at the church **Official MPD Press Release

5:00 a.m. - Two 911 calls received from church *Official MPD Press Release

5:01 a.m. - Fire department dispatched *Official MPD Press Release

5:03 a.m. - *Initial patrol officers dispatched *Official MPD Press Release

5:06 a.m. ** LE received first 911 call pg 5/8 4/1916 warrant filed 5/3/19 http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi... not breathing/deceased

5:07 a.m. - Fire department arrives to the church *Official MPD Press Release

5:10 a.m. Officers arrive at the church *Official MPD Press Release

5:30 a.m. MB SIL stated her Mother Marsha Tucker called her and asked her to go to MB house. Campers had called MIL Marsha Tucker

12:00 pm Crime scene finished being processed per Chief Smith * 4/18 Press Conf

3:00 p.m. BB arrived home from Biloxi MS by rental car

BB at MPD states when arrived home [video=youtube;ICf]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICf[/video]...

6:25 pm. S.W. MB Gray Ford F150 - Stephen Cooper

BB does Interviews with Fox4 in front of his home

(I hope this is allowed)

Straw poll: Hit the Thanks button only if you think the husband is involved in some way.
I wanna hit it but there are no "unlike" takebacks and my mind changes every five minutes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That was me - I posted killer may have gotten paid with illegal substance (was going to add arkansasmimi's snippet to it, but thread got closed so posted above). I think your idea might be another to consider, though, if I were a criminal I might balk at being paid with a 'hot' gun.

I've thought for about 6 threads now that this case is bigger than just Missy's murder (horrendous as that was), and may involve not only illegal drugs but possibly stolen weapons, if related to the 2LE arrested recently. (One of which had illegal drugs as well as stolen guns discovered during the property search.)

I wanna hit it but there are no "unlike" takebacks and my mind changes every five minutes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I just noticed the "remove your thanks" button is gone.

This might not work putting my links in lol and doing like this because can only have xx # links per post....

April 19 Tues
5:56pm S.W. Forensic Exam & Extract MB iPhone & iPad - Cody Moon

Interview with multiple media in front of home. &#8220;Doesn&#8217;t believe targeted&#8221;
BB Interview with media [video=youtube;lnB]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnB[/video]...

April 20 Wed
Feds are brought in and dog searched in and outside church

Kerry Sanders report on TODAY Show 4/21 http://www.today.com/video/feds-joi...

April 21 Thur
7:03 p.m. S.W. AT&T Cell Tower Dump hrs of 3-5am - Cody McKinney

S.W. for MB Ford F150 released BB picked up truck

Missy Bevers&#8217; truck is parked back in her family&#8217;s driveway for the first time since her murder. http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/21/...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff