1345 users online (241 members and 1104 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NM - Holly Alcott White, 49, Taos, 5 May 2016

http://www.taosnews.com/news/article...f8868dff7.html

Holly Alcott White of Taos was last heard from at 9:20 P.M. on May 5. The next day her car was found at the Gorge Bridge parking area. Today searching will take place in the general area of Gorge Bridge.

Bridge....not good.

She is the former manager of the Taos Center for the Arts. She had recently left the TCA to join her husband, Jeff, who had already moved to Albuquerque. White was looking forward to starting a new job as office manager at a dentist office in Albuquerque. The TCA had a farewell party scheduled for White the evening of the day she went missing.

Her belongings were home.

White’s car was found parked at the Gorge parking lot the same day (May 6). The keys were left in the cup holder. A vendor at the bridge said that the car was there that day when she arrived at 6:15 a.m.

Anyone know if there are security cameras in the lot or on the bridge?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ElemenohP View Post

Holly Alcott White of Taos was last heard from at 9:20 P.M. on May 5. The next day her car was found at the Gorge Bridge parking area. Today searching will take place in the general area of Gorge Bridge.
    The headline of this article now says Update: Search suspended for missing Taos woman. There has been no sign of her in the two-day search, per the article.

She is so loved! I hope she's found soon.

http://www.taosnews.com/news/article...7ad825419.html
    Taos was hit hard this week when Holly Alcott White, who worked for 22 years as the general manager at the Taos Center for the Arts, was reported missing to New Mexico State Police on May 6.

Where are you Holly?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Bumping for Holly.

http://www.taosnews.com/news/article...f8be6dfb9.html

When Jeff White received news that his wife and Taos resident, Holly Alcott White, was missing the morning of May 6, he immediately left Albuquerque and headed north.

He had already planned to arrive that afternoon to join her at a farewell party to be held in her honor at the Taos Center for the Arts (TCA) that evening. After a 22-year run as the office manager for the TCA, Holly White had given her notice, and was scheduled to work through May 13. She was in the midst of training her replacement, and friends say she was looking forward to moving to Albuquerque, where Jeff White had taken a new job and found a house for the couple. She had an interview lined up as an office manager at a dentist office, and their Taos home was under contract with a scheduled closing date.

New search for Holly White comes up empty-handed

Holly White, the former Taos Center for the Arts general manager who disappeared May 6, has still not been found.

State Police Lt. Edwardo Martinez said his office followed up on an anonymous tip that came to Taos Crimestoppers. A new search and rescue was conducted near the Gorge Bridge June 14. Police used horses, a cadaver dog, a drone and 30 volunteers that included retired police officers.

“We searched the northeast end, where there is a gravel pit area – and nothing was found,” Martinez said.

Quote Originally Posted by ElemenohP View Post
    Hmmm.....yes, everyone reacts differently but I'm not feeling a lot of emotion there from hubby. Of course it's difficult to get a sense when it's a newspaper article and only selected quotes and only part of what is talked about makes it into the article.

Curious though that the focus is on "she wouldn't leave me. she wouldn't do something bad like that." and "I don't believe it but LE should check to see if she was having an affair". (paraphrasing here). These seem like backhanded, 'disguised' criticisms to make him look like a victim. Of course he is a victim, but I also don't hear him saying he misses her and just wants her home safe and sound.

I guess we all act differently.
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

Just to give some perspective for those of us unfamiliar with the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge. The police are intimating that she may have jumped off the bridge as a most likely scenario.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sanity is a goal, not a guarantee.

On May 12, police did a search of the area and found some debris including a women's black mesh Sketcher shoe with a Velcro strap in Holly's size.
    Sanity is a goal, not a guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Tukla View Post
    Just to give some perspective for those of us unfamiliar with the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge. The police are intimating that she may have jumped off the bridge as a most likely scenario.
    Beautiful and harsh.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast