746 users online (71 members and 675 guests)  

Websleuths News

MI - Rae-Showna Jones, 17, Saginaw, 16 Dec 2015

Rae-Showna Jones, 17, disappeared without a trace on Dec. 16 after telling her siblings she was going to the store.

The last time her mother saw Rae-Showna was when she took her daughter to the mall on Dec. 15 to buy her some jewelry as a present for her 17th birthday.

"It was two days after her birthday," she said. "When we came back home, it was about 7-something. I ended up going in my room and laying down." A few hours later, her other daughters came in to tell her that Rae-Showna, the oldest, had left to go to a store near their home. "So I went to the store and she wasn't there," she said. "But I said, 'You know, she's 17, let me go and give her a little leeway. Just let her spread her wings a little bit.'"

The initial report was that the girl was last seen at the nearby Farwell Market, located at 1707 Farwell in Saginaw, and possibly at the Flying J convenience store at 3475 E. Washington.

Surveillance video was reviewed by police, but that there was no sign of the 17-year-old at either store.

Following up on a lead that she might have been seen at businesses along State Street in Saginaw Township, police obtained video footage showing Jones walking past Catholic Federal Credit Union, 6180 State in Saginaw Township. According to the time-stamp on the images, that was 10:50 a.m. on Dec. 17.

That was the last and only real lead in the investigation.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/in...ere_mothe.html

Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

*FOUND SAFE*
    https://www.facebook.com/ABC12WJRT/p...54444156086352
    "BUENA VISTA TOWNSHIP (WJRT) - (10/18/16) - A Mid-Michigan's mother's prayers have been answered after her missing teenage daughter was found thousands of miles from home."
    "Police have said that Rae-Showna may have been a victim of human trafficking and that may be how she ended up in Rio Rancho, New Mexico."
    Much more @ link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow😮 Amazing

On the above link it says she was by herself in Walmart. I wonder what the story is, just being curious on my part.

Glad she has been found, alive

Thank God she is safe. So thankful for the person who noticed her wandering around intersections outside of WalMart and who called the police. That person
    may have saved Rae-Showna's life. This beautiful young woman will be back soon in the arms of her family who love her.

Sending prayers of gratitude to all who helped.

Thank you so much for sharing a good-ending story. This touched my heart.
    Last edited by zencompass; 10-18-2016 at 09:22 PM.

Missing Michigan teen found wandering in Rio Rancho

Police found a Michigan teen who’s been missing for nearly a year wandering the streets in New Mexico.

[...]

A Rio Rancho police spokesperson said they received the call shortly before 4 a.m. Tuesday. Officers responded and picked her up but said she has refused to talk to them about how she ended up in New Mexico.

[...]

Police said Jones is in CYFD custody. Her mother is on her way to New Mexico from Michigan to be reunited with her daughter and take her home.

http://www.koat.com/article/missing-...rancho/6949369

Missing Saginaw teen found in New Mexico happy to be home
    By Bob Johnson | bob_johnson@mlive.com
    updated October 28, 2016 at 7:01 AM

Poole said her daughter has been through a lot, much of which she still hasn't disclosed to her, just giving her bits and pieces.

"My goal is to get her therapy and someone to talk to a few times a week," Poole said.

Poole said her daughter now sees a counselor at Solutions Behavioral Health, (...)

Poole said that she is also going to focus on getting her daughter back in school for her senior year and prepare her for college.