100 turn out for annual underpants run

MrsMush99

Former Member
Reaction score
:laugh:

The Associated Press
Thursday, October 13th, 2005 06:09 PM (PDT)

Competitors wearing little but their underwear smile and cheer as they finish the ninth annual Underpants Run, Thursday, Oct. 13, 2005, in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. About 100 men, women and children ran in the mile-long event, which crossed paths with the start and finish areas of the considerably more serious Ironman competition, which will be held Saturday. The Underpants Run, originally begun to poke fun at Speedo-wearing Ironman competitors, is now a fundraiser for a local charity.

Link

Better this than what they do at the Univ. of Michigan, where graduating seniors run the mile in the buff (though they've been trying to quash this so that the women don't end up videotaped and all over the internet).

My son just graduated, but didn't run.
Can you imagine runing a mile naked? I won't run unless there's a gun to my head anyway, but all those things flopping around! Ouch!

I do believe shoes are fine.

My son graduated this past Spring from UofM. I kept asking him if he was going to run (lol). He declined. It did rain this past year, and was yucky out. I figured that this was a good thing for the guys; not so much bob about while running what with the shrinkage factor and all that.

Pook said:
I do believe shoes are fine.

My son graduated this past Spring from UofM. I kept asking him if he was going to run (lol). He declined. It did rain this past year, and was yucky out. I figured that this was a good thing for the guys; not so much bob about while running what with the shrinkage factor and all that.
:laugh: Shrinkage factor, that's funny!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back