1016 users online (128 members and 888 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MI - Lisa Marie Herbert, 47, Hillman, 9 May 2016

Montmorency County Sheriff's Office Needs Help Finding Missing Woman

The Montmorency County Sheriff’s Office is looking for the public’s help in locating a missing white female named Lisa Marie Herbert.

http://www.9and10news.com/story/3193...CujtbU.twitter

http://www.truenorthradionetwork.com...missing-woman/

Search Continues For Missing Hillman Woman
    Lisa Herbert was last seen yesterday.
    So far they don't have any leads as to what may have happened to the Hillman woman.
    The details surrounding Lisa Herbert's disappearance are still hazy as police try to find out what is going on.
    http://www.9and10news.com/story/3194...-hillman-woman

MI - Lisa Herbert, 47, Hillman, 9 May 2016

HILLMAN, MI – The Montmorency County Sheriff’s Office is seeking assistance from the public in locating a missing Hillman woman.

Lisa Marie Herbert, 47 years old, from the Village of Hillman, is described as being 5 foot 4 inches tall, weighing approximately 165 pounds, with blonde hair and brown eyes.

She is possibly wearing a green flannel zip up style hoodie, blue jeans and white Sketcher brand tennis shoes. She was last seen on Monday, May 9th, 2016 at her home on County Road 459 in Hillman.

Lisa Herbert not only has ties to Montmorency County but also to Presque Isle and Alpena counties.

It is unknown at this time if foul play is a factor in her disappearance. Authorities have few leads to go on as to what may have happened to Lisa. Dozens of resources are scouring northeast Michigan looking for her. Lisa’s daughter has been asking anyone and everyone to share the information about her mother’s disappearance in hopes that it will bring her home safely.

If anyone has information on Lisa Herbert or know of her whereabouts, they are asked to please call the Montmorency County Sheriff’s Department at 989-785-4238.

Lisa Marie Herbert.jpg

http://www.miheadlines.com/2016/05/1...woman-missing/

I'm in this area. It would be helpful to have ANY more details.

Lisa Marie Parks (Herbert) was married to David Herbert according to a 2011 obituary for Lisa's mother. Lisa has a daughter (age and name unknown). The daughter has spoken with the press. Lisa was last seen Monday at her home. I haven't heard anything from husband David.
    Last edited by eanspratt; 05-11-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eanspratt View Post
    Lisa Marie Parks (Herbert) was married to David Herbert according to a 2011 obituary for Lisa's mother. Lisa has a daughter (age and name unknown). The daughter has spoken with the press. Lisa was last seen Monday at her home. I haven't heard anything from husband David.
    Do you have a link to the daughter speaking to the press? This is concerning, Hillman is a small and quiet town. Just wondering if they're thinking she walked off or if someone took her?
    Thanks.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    to Websleuths.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by Midge Montana View Post
    I'm in this area. It would be helpful to have ANY more details.
    Where is it? I live in Oakland County. Have never heard of Hillman.

Thank you for the welcome. I am in Alpena, Alpena is on Lake Huron about 85 miles south of the Mac. Bridge. Hillman is 20 miles west of Alpena.

They (LE) doesn't have a clue so far. Last seen at her house. Don't know who saw her last. The best links to press are above.

It seems that I am not able to post a link in this box. WHY?
    Last edited by eanspratt; 05-11-2016 at 03:02 PM.

They (LE) doesn't have a clue so far. Last seen at her house. Don't know who saw her last. The best links to press are above.
    From link above:
    "It is unknown at this time if foul play is a factor in her disappearance. However, those close to Lisa have posted online that her house was a ‘disaster’ and that ‘her shoes, cigarettes and other items were left behind’."

Yikes that doesn't sound good at all. I'm currently staying just a few miles from Hillman. Will keep my eyes open.

I have not been able to find FB or any social links thus far. The daughter is not listed at that address, so must be out on her own. The address is rural address near a resort lake.

It seems that I am not able to post a link in this box. WHY?
    it may be a link that is prohibited here. Unless it is a main stream media link, it may not post.
    "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
    - E. B. White

Thanks Midge, where would I find the friends postings on the house etc.......thats a game changer.
    Last edited by eanspratt; 05-11-2016 at 03:38 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast