05-11-2016, 12:00 PM #1
FL - Tampa, Male UP217, 18-35, in Hillsborough River, Middle Eastern, Jun'81
The Doe Network:
Case File 628UMFL
Reconstruction of Victim by Wesley Neville
Unidentified Middle-Eastern Male
- The victim was discovered on June 18, 1981 in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida
- Decomposed Remains
- Estimated age: 18-35 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'3"-5'5"; 135 lbs.
- Clothing: A yellow golf-type shirt; light beige trousers with brown cloth belt, white jockey shorts; white handkerchief.
- Fingerprints: Available
- Dentals: Not available
- DNA: Available Sample available - not yet submitted
The victim was located in the Hillsborough River behind Curtis Hixon Center 600 N. Ashley Street in downtown Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida on June 18, 1981.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Hillsborough County Medical Examiner's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.Agency Case Number:
Hillsborough County Medical Examiner's
By CarlK90245 in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2015, 01:43 AM
By claudicici in forum George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon MartinReplies: 126Last Post: 05-18-2012, 08:53 PM
By ventura441 in forum Identified!Replies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2010, 08:26 AM