Identified! CT - Norwich, WhtMale UP15013, 30-45, surgical screw in ankle, Apr'16 Kenneth Suter

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=478618435596314&id=103855359739292

The Norwich Police Department is seeking the assistance of the media and public in helping to identify the remains of the following subject found in a wooded area off of Norwich Avenue near its intersection with Hunters Road in early April.

The remains have been tentatively identified as being that of a white/male 30 - 45 years old. The approximate height is between 5'8" and 6'. Previous surgery on the right ankle is indicated by the presence of a surgical screw. It is believed the subject has been deceased at least six months. When found, the subject was wearing a long sleeved white tee shirt, Wrangler jeans believed to be 32"-34" in waist size, a dark colored cloth belt and Avia sneakers size 10.5, color black with white soles.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15013

The Wrangler jeans kind of point to a "country" type guy. OTOH a lot of former skaters get serious ankle injuries.

Wranglers and Avias aren't exactly current these days. I wonder if his clothing came from a thrift store or shelter.

It seems likely that he was homeless, based on the clothing and location where he was found.

Ooh, hey, looks like DNA was just submitted for this John Doe! Exciting!

Okay, so I got the email that DNA was changed to entered for this John Doe around 13 hours ago, but now I'm getting a permission error? Did they just take it down to change it, I wonder?

maybe they got a hit?

Okay, so I got the email that DNA was changed to entered for this John Doe around 13 hours ago, but now I'm getting a permission error? Did they just take it down to change it, I wonder?

Police have identified the man whose remains were found in a wooded area of Norwich in April as 50-year-old Kenneth Suter, of Norwich, and said they are investigating but do not suspect foul play.Norwich police received a 911 call around 6:30 p.m. on April 8 about a possible dead body in a wooded area off of Norwich Avenue, near Hunter’s Road.
When officers arrived, two children who were playing in the area led them to the remains, police said, and Suter appeared to have been dead for at least six months.
The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner performed an autopsy and the results were undetermined, but DNA testing revealed the remains were of Suter, who was 50 when he died, Norwich police said.

Rest in Peace :rose::rose::rose: So glad he was ID'd!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back