955 users online (178 members and 777 guests)  

Websleuths News

Changing contact site....

I'm sorry to bother anyone, but who do I contact to let them know I'm changing internet service that you need for WS's???? I have sent 2 emails out there. One was never responded to (it's a-okay....I used the address given to me when Timex reapproved me in after the infamous crash..BTW, where is Timex???) and the one for websleuths in "contact us"...sent back to me in "failure to find".

Anyone, anyone?????
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".

I'm trying to find out who can help you with this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by irishrose
    I'm sorry to bother anyone, but who do I contact to let them know I'm changing internet service that you need for WS's???? I have sent 2 emails out there. One was never responded to (it's a-okay....I used the address given to me when Timex reapproved me in after the infamous crash..BTW, where is Timex???) and the one for websleuths in "contact us"...sent back to me in "failure to find".

Anyone, anyone?????
    Send a PM to Chicoliving!

Thank you both!!! I received emails this morning and will forward my "new" stuff tomorrow.

Thank you, thank you!!!!
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".