GUILTY TX - Jessie Bardwell, 27, Richardson, 8 May 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Woman with Coast roots missing in Texas; Pascagoula family seeking answers
0513_bilo_bi%20missing%20woman.jpg

A woman from the Coast living in a city just north of Dallas was last seen on Mother's Day, and her family in Pascagoula is seeking answers and hopes she is found safe.

Gina Capley said she and her husband, Gary Bardwell, knew something was wrong when Bardwell's daughter, Jessie Bardwell, did not call home on Mother's Day.

Jessie Bardwell, 27, had moved to Richardson, Texas, just after Christmas. Capley said she moved there with her boyfriend, Jason Lowe.

Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/news/article77264722.html#storylink=cpy

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Reading brother's FB page and comments, this is not going to turn out well. Boyfriend doesn't seem to know or care where she is. I smell a rat!

Hope she's found safe!

He was arrested last night , that's all I know now. Can not find any info

I have such a bad, bad feeling about this. :(

I live less than two miles from their apartment, and have lived in Richardson for 20 years. Although it is an older suburb, there is a lot of new construction going up and there is still a lot of undeveloped land within very close proximity to this area.

The possession charge is for prescription drugs (or peyote).

She did not have a phone? I find this really odd.

I don't think she could afford a phone, as a nosey on FB said. ** sorry if not allowed.

I find this so so sad. And I don't get a good feeling about it at all.

Has anyone seen when the last confirmed sighting or spoke to her was, apart from her BF?

He doesn't seem to be very helpful, never a good sign.

She's so young and full of life looking.

:( I hope they find her body for the sake of her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back