1474 users online (258 members and 1216 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

TX - Caleb Hendricks, 9 mos, Houston, 8 May 2016

Why the **** are we just now getting an alert? This happened on Mother's Day !

''He was last seen May 8 when the non-custodial father broke into a home on Aldine Westfield Rd. in Spring, police say. The dad took the child and threatened to harm the child and himself, family told police.

The child is African-American and has black hair and brown eyes, and is approximately 2 feet tall and 20 lbs.

The suspect is Zachary Alphonse Hendricks, 22. He's described as African-American and has black hair and brown eyes, and is approximately 6 feet tall and 190 lbs.'''

http://www.khou.com/news/local/neigh...icks/189214561

He's a cutie pie. Hope his father was just bluster and no bite. I don't understand the delay.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Apologies for posting this initially in the Breaking News thread (I am half-asleep & thought I was in the basement!

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    Amber Alert out of Houston Tx. Dad broke into house on Mother's Day and snatched the 9 mo old and threatened to harm him. Alert just came out ! grr

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...0#post12553450

http://www.khou.com/news/local/neigh...icks/189214561
    (Here we go again
    I was pacing the floor every hour, throughout the night, for some reason SCHMAE. I knew something was wrong, but didn't know why.

I'm sleep-typing ATM. It looks like at least 2 possible feeds (Harris Co., Houston Metro, and Spring PD. Not even sure if all three are online. If anyone wants to pitch in, please head downstairs. Per TOS, all scanner traffic stays in the basement, "Like Vegas."

I'll link the two threads (and try to stay awake. I'm on 2 hours of sleep.

Oh, and SCHMAE, you are amazing. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

If he's still in Harris Co after a 5 day head start, I will be very surprised. The fact that there are no sightings or movement is concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    If he's still in Harris Co after a 5 day head start, I will be very surprised. The fact that there are no sightings or movement is concerning.

You're absolutely right. Should we wait until there are positive sightings before we start down that road?

I'm not firing on all cylinders & probably shouldn't be making such decisions on minimal sleep.

Tlcya... Help!

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Just saw this on @twitter:
    05:12 a.m. (Just over an hour ago)

Drew Karedes on Twitter: "Mom of missing 9 m/o says dad who snatched baby JUST texted her w/ emoji, still won't tell her where son is #khou11
    https://t.co/i8BISpGGYD"

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrewKared...94658655211521

#FindBabyCaleb

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

what emoji? couldn't see her cell screen.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

What in the world was the delay? LE probably should have issued this a lot sooner. Wonder if mom didn't report it until just recently? They don't have a car deception (isn't this mandatory for an AA?) nor are they releasing an address. Somewhat strange of a strange AA. IMO

Baby must be in a HUGE amount of danger.

Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post
    Just saw this on @twitter:
    05:12 a.m. (Just over an hour ago)

Drew Karedes on Twitter: "Mom of missing 9 m/o says dad who snatched baby JUST texted her w/ emoji, still won't tell her where son is #khou11
    https://t.co/i8BISpGGYD"

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrewKared...94658655211521

#FindBabyCaleb

This is actually great news. If he was seriously devoted to his ' threats', I would think they would be carried out by now. Right? Hope springs eternal!

I can't see or make out anything on the screen from that picture either. Very curious/nosy to know what emoji it was though! I just tweeted the reporter and asked him. Will report back here if he answers, I'm sure he's very busy atm.

Oh no Hope Caleb is found safe very soon!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    I can't see or make out anything on the screen from that picture either. Very curious/nosy to know what emoji it was though! I just tweeted the reporter and asked him. Will report back here if he answers, I'm sure he's very busy atm.
    I tweeted him as well with the same request

#FindBabyCaleb

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

WTH? Looks the the screen was whited out by the press?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast