1171 users online (251 members and 920 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Girls play chicken... and lose

Two Hudson girls were injured but lucky to be alive after losing a game of "chicken" with an SUV at a slumber party over the weekend, a state trooper said Tuesday.

The girls, age 13 and 14, were attending a slumber party Friday night at a house along state Highway 103 west of Hudson when they decided to lie in the road, Texas Department of Public Safety Trooper Ramey Bass said. Just before 9 p.m., a dark-colored SUV with chrome wheels passed, running over both girls. The driver didn't stop, Bass said. The area was fairly dark, the only lights coming from a church next door to the party.

State police are withholding the girls' names because they are juveniles.

The girls remained in Lufkin hospitals Tuesday, one suffering internal injuries, the other having a broken collarbone and several lost teeth, Bass said. Updated information on the girls' conditions was not available.

One family member of the girl who suffered the broken collarbone said her injuries were even more extensive.

The two were the first girls to play the game, lying along the center stripe on Highway 103, according to another family member, who asked not to be identified.

"It sounds scary," she said.

Her concern was that children were copying the stunts and dangerous behavior seen in movies like "Thirteen" and "The Program," shown in theaters in the last few years.

http://www.lufkindailynews.com/news/content/news/stories/200

What the hell?????

I know. For one thing, where was the supervision at this 'slumber party'?

My daughter is having a sleepover tomorrow here, they would never be out of my sight to do something dangerous - having said that, they would never think to do crap like this. Some kids

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    I know. For one thing, where was the supervision at this 'slumber party'?

My daughter is having a sleepover tomorrow here, they would never be out of my sight to do something dangerous - having said that, they would never think to do crap like this. Some kids
    You might want to check your freezer in the morning for frozen panties and bras though

Didn't you do that as a kid at slumbers?????? I remember taking peoples clothes out of their bags and wetting them down and freezing them. It was hilarious! Are you going to take them tp rolling??????

Man, we don't do stuff like that in Canada

We make popcorn and watch scary movies and giggle about the side street boys

Quote Originally Posted by Sassygerl
    Didn't you do that as a kid at slumbers?????? I remember taking peoples clothes out of their bags and wetting them down and freezing them. It was hilarious! Are you going to take them tp rolling??????
    OMG!!! That flashbacks! What about putting the hands in warm water?? And putting toothpaste on their nose - or shaving cream - and then getting something to tickle their face with so they splat the stuff all over!! Yep, we were rotten! Made for some pretty dang funny parties though!

Mental Note: don't invite Jules or sassy for sleepover

yep, you'd pee in your pants, have shaving cream, lipstick, etc on your face and have nothing to wear but your PJ's home the next morning!!!!! I remember also streaking down the road on a dare and we were maybe 11-12!!!!!!

We used to watch tons of horror movies and make prank calls, before *69..At one friends house where we used to gather her father was a drunk and we would usually be up until he got home and then he would be the entertainment the rest of the night, he was usually funny and nice drunk but a big jerk sober, go figure.....

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    We used to watch tons of horror movies and make prank calls, before *69..At one friends house where we used to gather her father was a drunk and we would usually be up until he got home and then he would be the entertainment the rest of the night, he was usually funny and nice drunk but a big jerk sober, go figure.....
    Oh the phone calls!!!!!! We use to call people and tell them our parents left us home alone and we were scared and needed to talk to someone.....now as an adult/parent I think OMG I would have died!!!!!!

I never ever ever did anything like that. I was always the kid falling asleep at 8:30pm and begging to go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    We used to prank call people too! OMG! That was so funny! We'd call people and say "hi, is Frank there?" and they'd say "there's no one here by that name" and hang up. A while later, we'd call back and say the same thing. They went one for about an hour or so. They finally we'd get someone's brother to call the number and say "hey, this is Frank, did I have any calls?" bahahahahahahahaha!

Or another one was: "is your fridge running?" They'd say "yeah" and we'd say "you better go catch it!"

Another was "your cat is on our fence" and they'd say "we don't have a cat" and we'd say "we don't have a fence!"

Ahhhhhh, the good ol' days! Thanks for the laughs Girls!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast