Girls play chicken... and lose

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Two Hudson girls were injured but lucky to be alive after losing a game of "chicken" with an SUV at a slumber party over the weekend, a state trooper said Tuesday.

The girls, age 13 and 14, were attending a slumber party Friday night at a house along state Highway 103 west of Hudson when they decided to lie in the road, Texas Department of Public Safety Trooper Ramey Bass said. Just before 9 p.m., a dark-colored SUV with chrome wheels passed, running over both girls. The driver didn't stop, Bass said. The area was fairly dark, the only lights coming from a church next door to the party.

State police are withholding the girls' names because they are juveniles.

The girls remained in Lufkin hospitals Tuesday, one suffering internal injuries, the other having a broken collarbone and several lost teeth, Bass said. Updated information on the girls' conditions was not available.

One family member of the girl who suffered the broken collarbone said her injuries were even more extensive.

The two were the first girls to play the game, lying along the center stripe on Highway 103, according to another family member, who asked not to be identified.

"It sounds scary," she said.

Her concern was that children were copying the stunts and dangerous behavior seen in movies like "Thirteen" and "The Program," shown in theaters in the last few years.

http://www.lufkindailynews.com/news/content/news/stories/200

I know. For one thing, where was the supervision at this 'slumber party'?

My daughter is having a sleepover tomorrow here, they would never be out of my sight to do something dangerous - having said that, they would never think to do crap like this. Some kids :slap:

Casshew said:
I know. For one thing, where was the supervision at this 'slumber party'?

My daughter is having a sleepover tomorrow here, they would never be out of my sight to do something dangerous - having said that, they would never think to do crap like this. Some kids :slap:

You might want to check your freezer in the morning for frozen panties and bras though :)

Casshew said:
:waitasec:

Didn't you do that as a kid at slumbers?????? I remember taking peoples clothes out of their bags and wetting them down and freezing them. It was hilarious! Are you going to take them tp rolling??????

Man, we don't do stuff like that in Canada :doh:

We make popcorn and watch scary movies and giggle about the side street boys

Sassygerl said:
Didn't you do that as a kid at slumbers?????? I remember taking peoples clothes out of their bags and wetting them down and freezing them. It was hilarious! Are you going to take them tp rolling??????

OMG!!! That flashbacks! What about putting the hands in warm water?? And putting toothpaste on their nose - or shaving cream - and then getting something to tickle their face with so they splat the stuff all over!! Yep, we were rotten! :D :D :D :D :D Made for some pretty dang funny parties though!

Mental Note: don't invite Jules or sassy for sleepover :bang:

Casshew said:
Mental Note: don't invite Jules or sassy for sleepover :bang:

yep, you'd pee in your pants, have shaving cream, lipstick, etc on your face and have nothing to wear but your PJ's home the next morning!!!!! I remember also streaking down the road on a dare and we were maybe 11-12!!!!!! :eek:

We used to watch tons of horror movies and make prank calls, before *69..At one friends house where we used to gather her father was a drunk and we would usually be up until he got home and then he would be the entertainment the rest of the night, he was usually funny and nice drunk but a big jerk sober, go figure.....

michelle said:
We used to watch tons of horror movies and make prank calls, before *69..At one friends house where we used to gather her father was a drunk and we would usually be up until he got home and then he would be the entertainment the rest of the night, he was usually funny and nice drunk but a big jerk sober, go figure.....

Oh the phone calls!!!!!! We use to call people and tell them our parents left us home alone and we were scared and needed to talk to someone.....now as an adult/parent I think OMG I would have died!!!!!!

I never ever ever did anything like that. I was always the kid falling asleep at 8:30pm and begging to go to bed.

michelle said:

We used to prank call people too! OMG! That was so funny! We'd call people and say "hi, is Frank there?" and they'd say "there's no one here by that name" and hang up. A while later, we'd call back and say the same thing. They went one for about an hour or so. They finally we'd get someone's brother to call the number and say "hey, this is Frank, did I have any calls?" bahahahahahahahaha!

Or another one was: "is your fridge running?" They'd say "yeah" and we'd say "you better go catch it!" :D

Another was "your cat is on our fence" and they'd say "we don't have a cat" and we'd say "we don't have a fence!"

Ahhhhhh, the good ol' days! Thanks for the laughs Girls! :D :clap: :woohoo:

Casshew said:
I never ever ever did anything like that. I was always the kid falling asleep at 8:30pm and begging to go to bed.

Yep, you would have definitely been my target....LOL!!!!!!

Sassygerl said:
Yep, you would have definitely been my target....LOL!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ETA - I'm sitting here cracking up as my son is having some of his soccer team spend the night tomorrow night! hmmmmmmm..... :p

maybe we need to start a thread for Noel only on what to do when Mom goes to be early during her party. I think super glueing every high heel with its pair would be a good start.....:D

Or glueing her skirts together so she can't get her legs in! :D

Then there's the itching powder in the bra...

And the nair in the lotion bottle...

And the peppered candy red hots to give mom...

And the gum that tastes like fish...

(used to get all that stuff at a gag gift store - such fun) :D

the ones that went to sleep early definatly had there bra in the freezer....You know now thinking about slumber parties, I used to stay at my best friends every weekend and thats one of the first times i ever read about a true crime in a magazine, it was the one that was based on the movie "dead man walking" about faith hathoway, soooo sad...I will never forget my friend jodi and i sitting up late at night and being stunned by that murder...That really made me aware of the things that could happen to us as teens, God knows he must have been watching over me, when i look back now i pray that God keeps mine safe!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back