1528 users online (257 members and 1271 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 945
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fantasy Island
    Posts
    4,604

    TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16



    "A fitness trainer and mother of three was murdered in a Dallas-area church Monday morning by a man wearing SWAT gear, police said."

    "Boot camp-style exercise class participants who showed up at the Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian, Tex., around 5 a.m. found their instructor Terri ďMissyĒ Bevers, 45, dead, according to the Midlothian Police Department."

    "Fitness trainer Terri (Missy) Bevers, 45, was killed early Monday just before her boot-camp style class, police said. Participants in the Camp Gladiator class found her dead when they arrived to a Midlothian, Tex., church for the workout."

    "Police Chief Carl Smith said a man wearing what looked like a tactical helmet, gloves and a heavy vest with "POLICE" written on it could be seen in security camera footage from the E. U.S. Highway 287 church just before Bevers arrived. The department released the 4 a.m. footage Monday afternoon, though Smith said no cameras captured the attack."

    MEDIA & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2606128

    Missy Bevers husband said ďI believe she was targeted, thatís my opinion"

    Fitness trainer, 45, 'murdered at church by suspect wearing police SWAT gear after she walked in on an attempted burglary'

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz46EVdAgSd

    LE Update/Presser on April 22, 2016


    Questions have swirled around the suspect's identity, but Kristi Stout does not believe her sister-in-law died because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

    'A lot of us, including myself, think she was targeted,' Stout told NBC DFW.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490

    Link to Midlothian Police Department facebook page. Images (still and video) from the church featuring the perp can be seen here.


    Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10
    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13
    Thread #14

    Thread #15


    Everyone, please read this
    post before you post anything else


    Quote Originally Posted by tricia View Post
    Dear Websleuths members,

    Again we find ourselves trying to moderate based on rules set up for other cases.

    Once in a while, our rules do not fit with certain cases and therefore changes need to be made.

    We will try and make this as easy as possible.

    If you have a question send me a private message, please. Do not post the question on the forum.

    For our new members: Welcome to websleuths!

    Websleuths is different than any other forum on the internet. If you are used to forums like topix then you are going to find out quickly websleuths is not topix. We donít allow rumors. We donít allow comments from facebook or comments from other forums. We work hard to make sure everyone stays on topic. We allow and encourage appropriate sleuthing. Most of all we want you to become involved and enjoy your experience at websleuths. You can review our rules right here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-the-rules

    *Please no personal chatter back and forth. Welcoming someone back or making jokes at other memberís expense is not going to be allowed. The case is about Missy Bevers. Please do not make the thread about you.

    *If Missyís husband posts pictures and posts on his personal public facebook page it can be discussed and you can speculate.

    *if you do speculate please do not make comments on their personal appearance. Thatís just rude. You can speculate on their behavior but if you want to post something unkind about their looks please donít.

    *Speculation is allowed if it involves someone who has been named in the mainstream media and you can logically put this person at the scene of the crime or can suggest they were somehow involved. Speculation has to be based on some semblance of fact. In other words, you canít speculate that the dry cleaning people killed Missy. The police have confirmed they believe Missy was targeted. Thatís a good place to start.

    *Speculation does not mean you can sleuth any of these people. Their lives have been turned upside down and the last thing they want to see is something personal and embarrassing posted on websleuths for the world to see. No sleuthing aka no digging into their backgrounds and posting what you find.

    * Here is a hypothetical for you: Say you were face to face with the person you are getting ready to post about. This person also knows your real name. Would you say what you are getting ready to post to this personís face? Please think before you post.

    *We have an unfair advantage. We are anonymous. Your words are very powerful and they will be on the internet forever. You will own those words when the truth is found out about Missy's murder.

    To review:

    *yes you can speculate as long as it is logical and done in a mature manner.

    *yes you can discuss the pictures Missy's husband posted on his personal and public Facebook page. You cannot discuss any comments unless they are from Missy's husband personally.

    *yes you can discuss all pictures/ videos as long as you can source them to a legitimate source . Do not post or discuss the twitter picture that showed the face blown up. This looks like some sort of photo-shopped picture and it canít be sourced

    i am completely responsible for any confusion that has gone on in this thread. Sparky is doing a great job and she was doing what i taught her to do. I want to publicly thank sparky for her hard work and dedication.

    Ok newbies and old time Websleuths members, go forth and discuss!

    Sincerely,
    Tricia Griffith
    owner/Websleuths.com
    ps. Please forgive spelling and grammatical errors. I am half asleep as i write.
    Search Warrants


    dry cleaner warrant - redacted
    LinkedIn warrant 5-5-16
    AT&T Tower warrant 5-5-16
    Search warrant
    Last edited by Sparky; 05-13-2016 at 11:05 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fantasy Island
    Posts
    4,604
    Hey Folks,

    Let's all remember this thread is for Missy.

    WS is victim friendly and this includes the family.

    All children are off limits.

    Bashing the Bevers family and extended family is off limits.

    Discussing BB's employment off limits.

    Sleuthing The Bevers/Tucker (BB's mother and siblings) Family and Missy's Side of the family off limits.

    You may discuss what they've said in the media, but to sleuth them and bring it here is against TOS.

    No Rumors from FB, or FB Groups. NO links to unauthorized FB or Twitter accounts.

    No pictures from unauthorized FB pages, groups or Twitter accounts.

    Be nice to your fellow sleuther. Don't be rude or snarky. If you see a post you don't agree with, roll and scroll. If you see a post which is against WS TOS hit the alert button.

    We have lots of new members, if they need help, please try and help them or direct them. There's no need to tell them it's already been discussed.

    There has been NO POI/Suspect named Until LE names someone or ones.....there is not one.

    Thank you!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fantasy Island
    Posts
    4,604
    Please continue here...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    707
    Some interesting things come up when I google up "anti-terrorist task force" or "anti-terrorism task force":

    http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/2590...o-be-establish



    One person from the SW was part of an anti-terrorism force. Interesting gear some of these guys wear, especially the helmets in the first photo I linked.
    Last edited by robthomaseyes; 05-13-2016 at 10:40 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    9,497
    Originally Posted by Lcyr

    He said he left a message with the police. Then he said it was a false alarm and he found out who it was but it was a crazy story and he can't talk about it at this time. IMO I assume that means the police called him back.

    This is his own comment on his own post on FB btw.
    Let's assume the LE did call him back. Can we also assume that they wouldn't tell him whether they took his trash or not because it's an active investigation? Or can we assume that they lied to him and said that they didn't when they really did?

    I have a harder time assuming that LE would tell him that they took his trash because either he or his wife are under investigation for the murder of Missy Bevers.

    JMO
    Last edited by RANCH; 05-13-2016 at 10:42 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    15
    Where are Missy's family members? I have not seen or heard anything about them. Just BB's family speaking out. Does anyone know where they are? They must be devastated.

  7. #7
    SteveS is offline Attention: All my comments are IMO JMO MOO AFAIK etc
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,092
    So I'm confused by the trash discussion. Do we know from LE that LE went through the trash from AT/CT house? Or do we simply know that someone pawed through it, and jump to the conclusion it must have been LE? Because if we don't have it as confirmed-by-LE fact, I can certainly theorize other possibilities besides the idea that they felt a need to go through that trash, and I'm sure many others can too.
    REMINDER: All my comments are IMO AFAIK
    All posts are offered imo and to the best of my knowledge.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    707
    Someone from the warrant seems to have broken his foot a few years ago in MMA fighting:

    http://www.thecagedoor.net/events/mm...r-series-card/

    Coincidence? Perhaps. But certainly at least as valid as any other coincidence!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In a crazy world
    Posts
    3,227
    This is not directed at any one poster, as many of us have said as much:

    "Missy's family have stated, said, agreed, etc".

    The truth is, Missy's devastated, broken family have kept silent. BB's family, equally broken and upset, have been in the media, in front of cameras, did interviews, wrote (or still in the process of writing) open letters to SwatPerp and one of BB's family members stated, an obit-style public address: "I always wanted to be a detective". BB's family. Not Missy's. If we're going to nit-pick, let's do so across the board. I must add, I found their statements peppered with "Missy was not perfect" curious.

    Not condemning BB's family. They're grieving and are upset, however, I also saw zero, but zero closeness with Missy from BB's family on FB. MIL, sure. I did not see any photographs and typical communication, etc. I ask: was there perhaps internal strained-family relations?

    While Joe-Public definitely seems to have their man (or their woman), I am convinced LE's net has been cast much further out. For good cause. And perhaps that's why no arrest or confirmed suspect has been released. All may not be as it seems. Just saying.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In a crazy world
    Posts
    3,227
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    So I'm confused by the trash discussion. Do we know from LE that LE went through the trash from AT/CT house? Or do we simply know that someone pawed through it, and jump to the conclusion it must have been LE? Because if we don't have it as confirmed-by-LE fact, I can certainly theorize other possibilities besides the idea that they felt a need to go through that trash, and I'm sure many others can too.
    Ahhh. Sanity. Thank you


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    9,497
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    So I'm confused by the trash discussion. Do we know from LE that LE went through the trash from AT/CT house? Or do we simply know that someone pawed through it, and jump to the conclusion it must have been LE? Because if we don't have it as confirmed-by-LE fact, I can certainly theorize other possibilities besides the idea that they felt a need to go through that trash, and I'm sure many others can too.
    Apparently there's a Facebook post, based on his neighbors saying they saw some unidentified people taking the trash bags away. I have no idea if it even happened.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    Let's assume the LE did call him back. Can we also assume that they wouldn't tell him whether they took his trash or not because it's an active investigation? Or can we assume that they lied to him and said that they didn't when they really did?

    I have have a harder time assuming that LE would tell him that they took his trash because either he or his wife are under investigation for the murder of Missy Bevers.

    JMO

    BTW I never said anything was CONFIRMED, you assumed that . I quoted your response to someone else to let you know it's still on his FB and gave you the date so you can view it for yourself. Then, when you said you don't do FB, I told you what he said and what I assumed it meant and I thought I made it clear that was my opinion but apparently it wasn't clear. Sorry about that.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In a crazy world
    Posts
    3,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Misslink123 View Post
    Where are Missy's family members? I have not seen or heard anything about them. Just BB's family speaking out. Does anyone know where they are? They must be devastated.
    Indeed. My thoughts exactly. Truth: been hugely one-sided thus far. Jumped to defense too early? having said that, I do not believe BB is the psychopath monster-church-murderer, though.

    My heart bleeds for them and most especially for Missy's beautiful daughters.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    9,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Lcyr View Post
    BTW I never said anything was CONFIRMED, you assumed that . I quoted your response to someone else to let you know it's still on his FB and gave you the date so you can view it for yourself. Then, when you said you don't do FB, I told you what he said and what I assumed it meant and I thought I made it clear that was my opinion but apparently it wasn't clear. Sorry about that.
    Sorry. When you said "it" was on his Facebook I thought that you where talking about "confirmation." Sometimes a single sentence response doesn't convey what you think it does.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,256
    Originally Posted by Tiko View Post
    Does anyone know if police have said for sure that Missy was targeted?
    SpanishInquisition #1030 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ost12555196Her being targeted has not been officially stated
    Respectfully brought over from thread 15 .. It has been stated from early on that MB was Targeted. Here is one link
    Sources: Police believe slain Midlothian mom was targeted http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/sourc...eted/154677542

Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 950
    Last Post: 06-06-2016, 08:56 PM
  2. Replies: 960
    Last Post: 05-22-2016, 02:50 PM
  3. Replies: 919
    Last Post: 05-20-2016, 12:46 PM
  4. Replies: 1114
    Last Post: 05-12-2016, 07:55 AM
  5. Replies: 1013
    Last Post: 05-06-2016, 01:15 PM

Tags for this Thread