713 users online (101 members and 612 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NV - Anastasia Barletta, 22 months, Las Vegas, 13 May 2016

Police need help locating missing toddler from North Las Vegas

Officers said 22-month-old Anastasia Barletta was last seen at her family's home in the area of Craig Road and Allen Lane at about 11:45 p.m Friday.

Read more: http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/31973...#ixzz48du72aPd

The toddler has blonde hair, blue eyes, weighs approximately 28 pounds, and is about 33 inches tall according to police.

Authorities are also searching for a grey 2007 Honda Accord, that has tinted windows and a small dent on the rear driver side door, with Nevada license plate 809-LME, in connection with this incident.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Anastasia Barletta or the vehicle matching the description are asked to contact the North Las Vegas Police Department at 702-633-9111.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/31973...#ixzz48du72aPd

Hmm, found father's FB page and some odd/interesting comments from friends. I hope this is a family abduction and the little one isn't in any danger.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Odd. I don't think I've ever seen a missing baby article instruct hospitals to check their Jane Does. I wonder why that is.

Additionally, I'd call her hair brown.

http://news3lv.com/news/local/public...issing-toddler

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    Odd. I don't think I've ever seen a missing baby article instruct hospitals to check their Jane Does. I wonder why that is.

Additionally, I'd call her hair brown.

http://news3lv.com/news/local/public...issing-toddler
    Ugh... so they suspect she's injured, and whoever she is with might take her for treatment.

Agree re hair and her eyes look brown to me. Going to see if ther's better pictures

Her mom has recently deactivated her FB.
    Justice for Jennifer

In googling where she was last seen, Allen and Craig in Las Vegas, that doesn't look residential. It's like gas stations and restaurants and businesses. Last seen near midnight.

There certainly isn't much information to go on here - why are they suspicious of that particular car?

edited to add: In looking at the map again, there are some homes a little down Craig street.
    Last edited by JeannaT; 05-14-2016 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    Ugh... so they suspect she's injured, and whoever she is with might take her for treatment.

Agree re hair and her eyes look brown to me. Going to see if ther's better pictures

Her mom has recently deactivated her FB.
    Recently as in overnight?
    Last seen at her home but looking for a car too. So did they see the car take her or is that a car belonging to someone they know who was at their home ? Or was this just a ' strange car' in the area at the time ?
    So many missing babies the last week. Hang on , little angel! They're coming for you .

In googling where she was last seen, Allen and Craig in Las Vegas, that doesn't look residential. It's like gas stations and restaurants and businesses. Last seen near midnight.

There certainly isn't much information to go on here - why are they suspicious of that particular car?

edited to add: In looking at the map again, there are some homes a little down Craig street.
    Two questions.. is it near the Golden Nugget? Or near any sort of childcare facility?
    Justice for Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    Recently as in overnight?
    Last seen at her home but looking for a car too. So did they see the car take her or is that a car belonging to someone they know who was at their home ? Or was this just a ' strange car' in the area at the time ?
    So many missing babies the last week. Hang on , little angel! They're coming for you .
    Recently in where friends commented on dad's post, a couple said they'd looked to contact mom and couldn't find her. So could be today or a week or so, hard to tell.
    Justice for Jennifer

Is there an AA out yet?
    Justice for Jennifer

The whole reporting of this is WEIRD, including the actual statute that allows medical professionals to disclose her medical treatment if she is seen as a "Jane Doe". Could this be Grandma kidnapping her and taking her to a medical facility? Odd that they know so much about the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    Is there an AA out yet?
    No. The criteria are that the child has to be missing, you have to have a description of the vehicle and/or suspect, and the child has to be believed to be in danger. Hmm.

This seems to be common protocol for LVPD. Exactly the same thing was published when they were looking for little Amari Connor a few days ago. He ended up being found safe, hoping for the same outcome here!

All hospitals are asked to check their registries for Amari Connor, or any John Doe matching the above description, and to notify police immediately if found. It should be noted that HIPPA permits disclosure upon request to Law Enforcement, and is authorized pursuant, 45 C.F.R. section 154.512.
    http://news3lv.com/news/local/north-...5-year-old-boy

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    This seems to be common protocol for LVPD. Exactly the same thing was published when they were looking for little Amari Connor a few days ago. He ended up being found safe, hoping for the same outcome here!

http://news3lv.com/news/local/north-...5-year-old-boy
    Maybe that's an artifact of being in Las Vegas. Maybe missing people very often turn up in hospitals.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast