New Website on Ramsey case

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I own the domain JonBenet Ramsey dot org.

I offered this domain to the Ramseys to use so they could keep their promise of devoting their time, money, and life to helping others and to find the killer of JonBenet. Of course it was one of the Ramseys many lies. There is no website devoted to anything related to JonBenet that is run by her parents or their friends.

I would like to point out that when John ran for his state legislature he had the resources to put up a wonderful website....for himself. Also, Patsy's own business is a web business.

Too much trouble to remember their daughter and keep their promise to the world I guess.

Since the Ramseys didn't take me up on my offer I am turning the website into something else.

Take a look and let me know what you think,

www.jonbenetramsey.org

I know a few of you will not like it but I can tell you I will stick to the hard facts when I put this all together.

Tricia

Well, if the RDI, then I guess the mystery is in why and what happened there.

If there was more blood in the brain injury, then I would tend towards an RDI rage/accident cover up. But the facts seem to point very much towards vicious premeditated garroting.

Tricia, you seem so convinced of RDI. I would like to know why (besides the impression that they lawyered up).
Why the balloons?

I honestly believe, if the Ramseys were guilty they would have been arrested by now. BTW, does anyone remember ANYTHING about the guys in JAR's fraternity that were arrested for molesting an 8 yr old in 1996? Was it ever taken to trial, was it a hoax, Foreman , I believe was one of their names.

I believe life moved on, not of the Ramsey's choosing, and people lost interest, there was no activity on that site offering up information, the R's simply gave up.

Tricia,

Just tonite in chat I was venting my own fustration about this case not being solved.
I find that totally unexceptable. I admire what you are trying to do with your new site. One of several "things" that I just can't get past which keeps me from adopting the intruder theory is the lack of advocation for Jonbenet from her parents. I suppose there is no manual or rules of how parents should behave after a tragedy like this. However, the Ramseys seemed to be activily running a loud we are innocent campagin while the campaign to catch who did do this seemed to be very very mininal. on there part. That said I am glad to see when anyone takes up a Justice for Jonbenet cause. Just make sure nothing you do puts you in a position of causing yourself legal problems. Be careful.

mjak

P.S. Just a side not but I think you run a wonderful site here.

I will read any reliable source regarding the JonBenet case. More power to you.

Sissi - the Rams may have just 'given up' on finding the killer, but in that case they shouldn't spout rubbish about making it their sole mission in life.

Not to mention - do loving parents just 'give up'? God forbid a child of mine is ever murdered, but I cannot imagine ANY scenario in which I would give up looking for the perp. John reckons he was given a 'platform' for politics. Why didn't he use that platform to find the killer?

I have a good idea why.......;)

Imagine the level of narcissism that goes into running for office when about half the country suspects you were involved in your child's murder!

That's great, Tricia, but please know that I have been threatened by lawyers for much less than that. I started a little forum for renters to vent on, at my apartment community. I received a scary "Cease and Desist" letter which I chose to call their bluff by ignoring. The Ramseys may not be as patient, and you already know they are litigious!

They cannot win a Defamation suit if, (1) What you say is true, (2) you feel you have a duty to disseminate such information, and (3) it is only your opinion and you state that. However, if they do file suit, it can cost you lots in legal fees if you choose to defend your assets. Of course you can always file bankrupty on them if they win, but who wants to be driven to that point?

It happened to Christina Macewicz who has a forum about the convicted killer; Jeffrey MacDonald's attorneys actually filed suit against her. The little twits.

I had a lovely cousin who disappeared over 20 years ago. In the newspaper articles, the parents swore they would keep her in the media forever. Well, guess what, there is nothing about the parents out there after the 8th anniversary of her disappearance! It's like they moved away and just gave it up! So maybe it's not so unusual that the Ramseys want to put it behind them. Sure, it makes me angry as hell, and also about my cousin, and I don't understand that behavior at all. If it were my daughter I would bugging the media every, single year, but I'm much more persistent than most people. I've come to think that it's human nature to be lazy and to not be willing to bear the pain for very long.

Brefie said:
I will read any reliable source regarding the JonBenet case. More power to you.

Sissi - the Rams may have just 'given up' on finding the killer, but in that case they shouldn't spout rubbish about making it their sole mission in life.

Not to mention - do loving parents just 'give up'? God forbid a child of mine is ever murdered, but I cannot imagine ANY scenario in which I would give up looking for the perp. John reckons he was given a 'platform' for politics. Why didn't he use that platform to find the killer?

I have a good idea why.......;)

Imagine the level of narcissism that goes into running for office when about half the country suspects you were involved in your child's murder!

I meant "gave up" on the web site! These parents will never give up on finding the killer of their child.

sissi said:
I meant "gave up" on the web site! These parents will never give up on finding the killer of their child.

What was the last thing they did and when?

ETA: If you had info about JBR - where would you direct it to? Obvious answer is BPD, but I know that through common sense, many people do not have any common sense. The Ramseys should be out there making sure EVERY person in America knows where to report information. Whatever happened to that tip line?

I thought, perhaps erroneously that the BPD would direct the "tip person" to the DA's office?

Aaaaah - but the question was about what the Ramsey's are doing not what what the BPD would do.

Brefie said:
Aaaaah - but the question was about what the Ramsey's are doing not what what the BPD would do.
And it is a good question Brefie...the Ramseys have moved on...they are doing nothing!

As I recall the Ramseys agreed to not pursue their lawsuit against the city of Boiulder in exchange for the reopening of the investigation by the DA. They also met with her for as long as she wanted. I wouldn't expect a guilty person to do anything except slink away and keep their head down. They have managed to keep this case alive for nearly 10 years.

I think it's a bit disingenuous of Tricia to suggest there is anything to the fact the Ramseys didn't take up her offer of a website. Tricia has run an anti-Ramsey website for years. I certainly wouldn't involve myself with someone who has accused me time and again of murdering my child and condones posters using names like Phatsy, Ratsy, Scamsey etc. As far as maintaining or not maintaining a website we don't know what they have been advised. I know at one point they were taken to task for the amount of their reward. Turns out that was the amount Douglas and John Walsh recommended. Too large a reward and all the crazies come out.

tipper said:
As I recall the Ramseys agreed to not pursue their lawsuit against the city of Boiulder in exchange for the reopening of the investigation by the DA. They also met with her for as long as she wanted. I wouldn't expect a guilty person to do anything except slink away and keep their head down. They have managed to keep this case alive for nearly 10 years.

Give me a break. Kept it alive by doing what? When did this take place? I am very interested to know, especially if it came after the GJ.

They have done NOTHING of any substance to find their daughter's killer and I don't even want to know about the 'investigators' whose paychecks they themselves signed.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record - John Ramsey admittedly USED the platform provided by JBR's death for his own political career (when will the pair of them ever stop using the poor little thing? Even in death she is still fair game apparently), however didn't seem to find it appropriate to use it to find her killer. WTF????

Don't use her death to get justice for her - but use it for myself. hmmmmm??

I have said it before and I will say it again - the behaviour that the Ramsey's exhibited after JBR's death makes them fair game for the world. Guilty or innocent. You want the world to see you as innocent victims? START ACTING LIKE INNOCENT VICTIMS!

tipper said:

I think it's a bit disingenuous of Tricia to suggest there is anything to the fact the Ramseys didn't take up her offer of a website. Tricia has run an anti-Ramsey website for years. I certainly wouldn't involve myself with someone who has accused me time and again of murdering my child and condones posters using names like Phatsy, Ratsy, Scamsey etc. As far as maintaining or not maintaining a website we don't know what they have been advised. I know at one point they were taken to task for the amount of their reward. Turns out that was the amount Douglas and John Walsh recommended. Too large a reward and all the crazies come out.
I think you may have missed the whole point here (or maybe I have). I'm not sure that Tricia really expected the Ramseys to take up HER offer of a tip website. I do think she may have hoped that ther offer might have shamed them into setting up their own.

I also think Tricia has done more to keep the case alive that the Ramseys. John Ramsey had a perfect platform to talk about the case when he ran for congress - but he chose not to use that for any useful purpose other than self-promotion.

Mary Lacy knows she is walking on eggshells with the litigious Ramseys. Mary Lacy also has made and kept a rule not to talk about the case to the media. Any comments she has made have been guarded and (let's face it) pretty open to interpretation. We don't know the extent to which the Ramseys have co-operated - just that they have met with the new investigation team. For all we know, it could have been the same old "I don't recall" stuff.

The only official statement that Tom Bennett made about the case was to say that the DNA might not be the killer's. He must have been pretty hacked off with TeamRamsey running the show to break his silence and set the record straight on that point.

This investigation has been destroyed by misinformation and massive egos.

Brefie said:
Give me a break. Kept it alive by doing what? When did this take place? I am very interested to know, especially if it came after the GJ.

They have done NOTHING of any substance to find their daughter's killer and I don't even want to know about the 'investigators' whose paychecks they themselves signed.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record - John Ramsey admittedly USED the platform provided by JBR's death for his own political career (when will the pair of them ever stop using the poor little thing? Even in death she is still fair game apparently), however didn't seem to find it appropriate to use it to find her killer. WTF????

Don't use her death to get justice for her - but use it for myself. hmmmmm??

I have said it before and I will say it again - the behaviour that the Ramsey's exhibited after JBR's death makes them fair game for the world. Guilty or innocent. You want the world to see you as innocent victims? START ACTING LIKE INNOCENT VICTIMS!
Sorry - we posted at the same time. I stopped half way through my post to eat a slice of my favourite cake :) I've repeated some of your points!

It was John Ramsey who said that he would spend every waking moment and his very last dime searching for JonBenet's killer.

Yeah, right.

The reason they are not hollerin about justice is because they feel that they can finally breath easy....now that the investigation has died down.

Jayelles said:
Sorry - we posted at the same time. I stopped half way through my post to eat a slice of my favourite cake :) I've repeated some of your points!

Then I think it's only fair that you pony up a slice of that cake for me. :snooty:

Why don't you write a book Tricia and present your case? If it's that solid I would certainly read it, and I take an opposite position. You can CYA by clearly stating it is your belief based on information you have heard, read, seen.

Every time they went on Larry King, every press conference, even their book all contributed to keeping the case in the public eye. As I said before - if they were guilty they would have disappeared into the wood-work long ago.

A political campaign is all about self-promotion. That's what they're for.

He didn't run for Congress, he ran for the state legislature. There is a big difference.

You can dismiss what Mary Lacy says but the fact remains they have met with her and she has made statements that reflect positively on the Ramseys.

They have hired investigators and those people have turned information over to BPD.

If Tricia didn't actually intend for the Ramseys to take her up on her offer then she should stop saying things like: "Since the Ramseys didn't take me up on my offer I am turning the website into something else."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back