795 users online (89 members and 706 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Poll: WHOM

CARIIS is offline Professor Emeritus-Institute of Typing/Spelling (Duke University)

Ohio shooting poll two WHO?

Ohio shooting poll two WHO?

Let me know what I forgot and in a bit we can narrow it down in another round!
    Last edited by CARIIS; 05-16-2016 at 07:38 AM.

What if the killers were accompanied by KR? That's why they were let in because he was with them. Whether he brought them in for whatever reason or he was forced. They do what they need to, head back to KRs with the loot. Take Kenny out, and throw the cash at his feet as an added FU and here's your share..
    Just my opinion at the moment. Subject to change any time. I may watch too many movies.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by THATchick1021; 05-16-2016 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Eta sorry I think I did this wrong. Please feel free moods to move/delete

Quote Originally Posted by THATchick1021 View Post
    What if the killers were accompanied by KR? That's why they were let in because he was with them. Whether he brought them in for whatever reason or he was forced. They do what they need to, head back to KRs with the loot. Take Kenny out, and throw the cash at his feet as an added FU and here's your share..
    Just my opinion at the moment. Subject to change any time. I may watch too many movies.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
    This is also my "opinion at the moment".
    I also feel that Chris Sr and/or Gary were the targets, (and probably killed for one of the many reasons discussed here). The others (besides the 2 Hannahs) were killed because they knew who was in that house that night, either by being there earlier or having some kind of communication resulting in knowledge of it. I'm still unsure whether KR was just one of the people with knowledge of murderers being there or if he was part of it, as described in your opinion. Either way, an argument, disagreement, fight, or planned murder occurred at Chris Sr's residence, resulting in everyone there being killed. Frankie went home before the murders and was killed because he knew who was there, and HG had to be killed also. Chris Jr and/or Dana went home before the murders and were killed because they knew, and Hanna had to be killed also. KR was there and knew (or was involved in it), and had to be killed. If this scenario occurred, I believe there are others that know who was at Chris Sr's house the night of the murders (either by acquaintance or communication), and they are able to give LE information to identify the murderers. With that being said, they would be targets and should be fearful for their life, and certainly won't be releasing public statements about it.

I think family members did this. There are two I am specifically thinking of.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

As yet undiscovered girlfriend of CR1.

Family members. Not sure who I think, but have a couple in mind.

Family Members.