Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Syndicate

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters

CARIIS

Former Member
Reaction score
Ohio shooting poll two WHO?

Let me know what I forgot and in a bit we can narrow it down in another round!

What if the killers were accompanied by KR? That's why they were let in because he was with them. Whether he brought them in for whatever reason or he was forced. They do what they need to, head back to KRs with the loot. Take Kenny out, and throw the cash at his feet as an added FU and here's your share..
Just my opinion at the moment. Subject to change any time. I may watch too many movies.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

What if the killers were accompanied by KR? That's why they were let in because he was with them. Whether he brought them in for whatever reason or he was forced. They do what they need to, head back to KRs with the loot. Take Kenny out, and throw the cash at his feet as an added FU and here's your share..
Just my opinion at the moment. Subject to change any time. I may watch too many movies.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

This is also my "opinion at the moment".
I also feel that Chris Sr and/or Gary were the targets, (and probably killed for one of the many reasons discussed here). The others (besides the 2 Hannahs) were killed because they knew who was in that house that night, either by being there earlier or having some kind of communication resulting in knowledge of it. I'm still unsure whether KR was just one of the people with knowledge of murderers being there or if he was part of it, as described in your opinion. Either way, an argument, disagreement, fight, or planned murder occurred at Chris Sr's residence, resulting in everyone there being killed. Frankie went home before the murders and was killed because he knew who was there, and HG had to be killed also. Chris Jr and/or Dana went home before the murders and were killed because they knew, and Hanna had to be killed also. KR was there and knew (or was involved in it), and had to be killed. If this scenario occurred, I believe there are others that know who was at Chris Sr's house the night of the murders (either by acquaintance or communication), and they are able to give LE information to identify the murderers. With that being said, they would be targets and should be fearful for their life, and certainly won't be releasing public statements about it.

I think family members did this. There are two I am specifically thinking of.

As yet undiscovered girlfriend of CR1.

I have thought from the start it was family. I used to live in Ohio near a large extended family similar to the Rhoden clan. They were always getting into feuds with family and extended family over real and imagined slights. They didn’t murder anyone that I am aware of but the hatred and jealousy were real, and 3 of the extended family homes were burned to the ground, all in the same area.

They actually hated one of the daughters who had married and moved away to escape that life. One night her house burned down, fortunately she and her husband and their two children weren’t home at the time.

I can certainly understand how family could be responsible for this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back