PA - Police: Abused baby twins in Bucks Co. had broken bones

Lucy's mom

Reaction score
This is absolutely horrible. The only good thing I can say is thank god these babies are now away from these monsters. I pray they never go back to them.

http://abc7.com/news/police-abused-baby-twins-in-bucks-co-had-broken-bones/1341568/

TULLYTOWN, Pa. --
Two Bucks County parents are charged with abusing twin baby girls, leaving them with injuries that included broken bones.

The injuries to one of the babies was described in graphic detail. Alleged incidents include the girl being picked up by the leg, tossed, dropped and possibly shaken, police say.

Michael Shales, 30, and Melissa Shales, 25, of the 500 block of Main Street in Tullytown, are facing a number of charges related to child abuse, including aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of children.

"She admitted to doing certain things out of anger to the children in front of Michael to get a reaction out of him," the affidavit reads.

According to an affidavit filed on Sunday, police arrived at their home on March 21 after a 911 call because one baby was having problems breathing.

The couple allegedly told officers the baby had a piece of cloth stuck in her throat earlier in the day, and they cut her gums with their fingernails as they tried to remove it.

oh my gosh. Thank you for not including snips of the worst of the abuse details.

Horrible.

I am shocked the two year old sibling made to two years old alive if this is regular treatment of their infants.

reminds me of the parents of Chance Walsh. Just a complete state of self absorption and lack of any sort of humanity about their own offspring.

:cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were these freaks living in a vacuum? Did they ever take any of the three kids to the pediatrician? Don't the Shales have any friends? My God! How could no one have known about this sustained, horrific abuse?!

Poor little beings. I hope the are safe now and remain so for the rest of their lives.

reminds me of the parents of Chance Walsh. Just a complete state of self absorption and lack of any sort of humanity about their own offspring.

It's worse -- far worse -- than a lack of humanity. Animals without any "humanity" at all don't actively torture their young.

This kind of behavior is evil. Pure evil. Active, deliberate evil.

Oh Jesus Christ on crack wtf is wrong w ppl? Poor babies. And stuffing things in a baby's throat ffs???? Tired of the stupids reproducing and doing this to their offspring.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back