920 users online (119 members and 801 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Mexico - Unidentified American man, homeless in Nuevo Leon

We were talking about him in the Derek Seehausen thread, but he needs his own thread

(http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ug-2014/page18 from post 176)

Last edited by Beamie; 05-17-2016 at 02:57 PM.

Can anyone estimate his height? I'm thinking maybe given the size of the cinder blocks behind him there may be a way to figure it out? How about foot/shoe size?

Also, any help with what he says in response to being asked his name. Is he saying he forgot? Or is it an attempt or close approximation to saying his name or nickname? Video/audio is so poor; yet, something is better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMoon View Post
    Can anyone estimate his height? I'm thinking maybe given the size of the cinder blocks behind him there may be a way to figure it out? How about foot/shoe size?
    I just asked this on Derek's thread! Yes, I think someone can do that.

Glad to see this man get his own thread. Thanks for setting it up!

In the first part of the video, I hear the word "bear"? Also something that sounds like "butt" or "but". He repeats it a few times.

Could this be Joseph Keller?

I listened a couple times, his accent sounds like he may be from Illinois or Michigan or Wisconsin, somewhere in the mid-west. It's not a southern accent.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

When was this filmed?

Devin Bush was headed to Mexico in 2013 when he disappeared.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/25175/12

I'm not crazy about the tip of the nose, but, his hairline, rights ear, and brow ridge seem to be pretty good.

Devin's height and weight seem like they would be in line with this guy also:

Height (inches)
    72.0 to 76.0

Weight (pounds)
    150.0 to 210.0

Devin's contact officer is out of Wisconsin.

He was crossing near Brownsville Texas when he was last heard from in Jan 2013.
    Last edited by apearn; 05-18-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Here's what I think I hear, my best translation:
    My name is um. . I forgot. (he says he forgot two times when asked his name)
    Can you spare a couple pesos. (he says this 3 or 4 times while they couple is talking/asking questions)
    Please stop taking pictures of my a**, please please, have some common sense (?) . . . shove the camera up your gd butt
    I don't think he's special needs, but possibly has a mental illness or had head trauma/trauma.
    He appears to have a full head of light brown to sandy blond, straight hair. I'm not able to tell what color his eyes are.
    If we could get him to shave, I bet someone would recognize him.
    Any guesses how old? I'm going to say mid thirties to early forties.
    How long has he been there? Why don't they take him to the American Embassy?

Quote Originally Posted by Alleykins View Post
    Here's what I think I hear, my best translation:
    My name is um. . I forgot. (he says he forgot two times when asked his name)
    Can you spare a couple pesos. (he says this 3 or 4 times while they couple is talking/asking questions)
    Please stop taking pictures of my a**, please please, have some common sense (?) . . . shove the camera up your gd butt
    I don't think he's special needs, but possibly has a mental illness or had head trauma/trauma.
    He appears to have a full head of light brown to sandy blond, straight hair. I'm not able to tell what color his eyes are.
    If we could get him to shave, I bet someone would recognize him.
    Any guesses how old? I'm going to say mid thirties to early forties.
    How long has he been there? Why don't they take him to the American Embassy?
    Great translation, that seems accurate to me. There is an American consulate in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon but he seems like he would potentially be combative and uncooperative if someone tried to take him anywhere. Plus I'm not sure what they could really do . . .

Thanks.
    I'm not sure what they could do for him, either. You're right, he probably would be combative if someone tried to get him there. I wonder if they would go to him instead and maybe try to help him out, jog his memory.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast