Mexico Mexico - Unidentified American man, homeless in Nuevo Leon

12369114_1296883400325549_4558439847053520769_n.jpg

Can anyone estimate his height? I'm thinking maybe given the size of the cinder blocks behind him there may be a way to figure it out? How about foot/shoe size?

Also, any help with what he says in response to being asked his name. Is he saying he forgot? Or is it an attempt or close approximation to saying his name or nickname? Video/audio is so poor; yet, something is better than nothing.

Can anyone estimate his height? I'm thinking maybe given the size of the cinder blocks behind him there may be a way to figure it out? How about foot/shoe size?

I just asked this on Derek's thread! Yes, I think someone can do that.

Glad to see this man get his own thread. Thanks for setting it up!

In the first part of the video, I hear the word "bear"? Also something that sounds like "butt" or "but". He repeats it a few times.

I listened a couple times, his accent sounds like he may be from Illinois or Michigan or Wisconsin, somewhere in the mid-west. It's not a southern accent.

Devin Bush was headed to Mexico in 2013 when he disappeared.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/25175/12

I'm not crazy about the tip of the nose, but, his hairline, rights ear, and brow ridge seem to be pretty good.

Devin's height and weight seem like they would be in line with this guy also:

Height (inches)
72.0 to 76.0

Weight (pounds)
150.0 to 210.0

Devin's contact officer is out of Wisconsin.

He was crossing near Brownsville Texas when he was last heard from in Jan 2013.

Here's what I think I hear, my best translation:
My name is um. . I forgot. (he says he forgot two times when asked his name)
Can you spare a couple pesos. (he says this 3 or 4 times while they couple is talking/asking questions)
Please stop taking pictures of my *advertiser censored**, please please, have some common sense (?) . . . shove the camera up your gd butt
I don't think he's special needs, but possibly has a mental illness or had head trauma/trauma.
He appears to have a full head of light brown to sandy blond, straight hair. I'm not able to tell what color his eyes are.
If we could get him to shave, I bet someone would recognize him.
Any guesses how old? I'm going to say mid thirties to early forties.
How long has he been there? Why don't they take him to the American Embassy?

Here's what I think I hear, my best translation:
My name is um. . I forgot. (he says he forgot two times when asked his name)
Can you spare a couple pesos. (he says this 3 or 4 times while they couple is talking/asking questions)
Please stop taking pictures of my *advertiser censored**, please please, have some common sense (?) . . . shove the camera up your gd butt
I don't think he's special needs, but possibly has a mental illness or had head trauma/trauma.
He appears to have a full head of light brown to sandy blond, straight hair. I'm not able to tell what color his eyes are.
If we could get him to shave, I bet someone would recognize him.
Any guesses how old? I'm going to say mid thirties to early forties.
How long has he been there? Why don't they take him to the American Embassy?

Great translation, that seems accurate to me. There is an American consulate in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon but he seems like he would potentially be combative and uncooperative if someone tried to take him anywhere. Plus I'm not sure what they could really do . . .

Thanks.
I'm not sure what they could do for him, either. You're right, he probably would be combative if someone tried to get him there. I wonder if they would go to him instead and maybe try to help him out, jog his memory.

My husband is a Mason so I asked him to look at the video. Based on the block behind him in the video and pics, he'd guess this guy is around 70" tall +- a couple inches.

Based on our son's feet I'd say that is a size 11 or 12 shoes. That is a total guess though.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7676/0

Jason Hannah: Circumstances - "jason was last seen in neavo laredo mexico........ MP is a truck driver between US and MX."

Jason was right in this general area.

Date last seen
June 27, 2010

Height (inches)
Weight (pounds)
170.0 to 175.0

It's difficult to tell based on his position but he looks on the small side to me. I'm not able to hear him in the video - is he speaking Spanish or English?

My husband is a Mason so I asked him to look at the video. Based on the block behind him in the video and pics, he'd guess this guy is around 70" tall +- a couple inches.

Based on our son's feet I'd say that is a size 11 or 12 shoes. That is a total guess though.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7676/0

Jason Hannah: Circumstances - "jason was last seen in neavo laredo mexico........ MP is a truck driver between US and MX."

Jason was right in this general area.

Date last seen
June 27, 2010

Height (inches)
Weight (pounds)
170.0 to 175.0

The location and circumstances are enough to make Jason a candidate. I'd like to see a picture of Jason without his hat. The homeless man seems to have close set brows and ears aren't stuck out as much.

I'd like to see him without a hat, too, to see if he's bald or has thinning hair because the man in the video appears to have a full head of hair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer
Back