2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Okay, here is a direct link to Sievers Case Google Drive Discovery Batch 6.

I received 18 emails each containing one PDF. Large files. I am having to convert each scanned image to a PDF, then make them searchable and add a watermark. Thanks in advance for your patience. I will be adding each file as I am finished converting, etc... so please check back often. This is a slow process and I promise to work through the night until they are all uploaded.

Feel free to download and save to your own hard drives.

:grouphug:

You know what those calendar entries about Wayne confirm for me? That MS was planning the murder well before 2015. There is no way in hell I believe that Teresa had feelings for CWW, he was not her type. By the end of her marriage, her husband was barely her type. I believe NOTHING that is not independently corroborated if it comes from the mind or hand of MS.

Calendar entries can be added at any time. I could go back years on my iPhone calendar and add calendar entries.

God love you Beach- I know I do! ���� oh, and don't you dare work through the night- I think I can speak for everyone here saying we don't want you to do that!

3rd file added.

I am just going to continue to make a quick post as I add each new file that way you guys will know.

I'm of the opinion, certainly from the time Mark began putting his murder plan into action, that much of his digital writings were contrived or if not almost completely falsified. I think he was setting CWW up. Wow!

That may be why CWW turned on MS? CWW either figured out he would get the total blame and/or MS slipped up and said something to CWW indicating MS was going to blame him for everything and never see any of the monies promised, wind up in jail and maybe on death row and MS would be free.

So now we should all believe that a man has made calendar entries to himself where he notes (for himself) a smiley face. This monster is too much.

It's awful.. Wow, just wow. I won't read through all that BS. It is degrading. Too much, yes. Really sorry for all you are going through AZ.

-Nin

Thanks! So this batch is phone records?
If this is just stuff in his calendar dear lord. That man documented everything and in detail with his sex life. This is just odd and curious to me (and I'm on the cusp of the generation glued their phone). I would never want any of this on my phone imo... Interesting to see into his mind.

He may have gotten ideas from Arias...

Could he have manipulated TS texts to him? With CWW help?

If entries are accurate I have to hand it to the couple for keeping it exciting 11 yrs into a marriage. Not sure I know of man that keeps a calendar though. Although, I have heard of men contemplating a divorce and wanted to record lack of frequency to show cause. I thought he bid and won the custom suit at auction but he had a suit fitting Oct 12,2014

These calendar entries are repulsive. Who documents sex details like this for themselves?? :confused:

These calendar entries are repulsive. Who documents sex details like this for themselves?? :confused:
Maybe he felt inadequate in most areas of male responsibility in their marriage and it was confirmation to himself he was doing okay in one category to make himself feel better? Arrested development?

Sorry if in the Wong spot

...Bates #36834. ...entry 101 is an interesting post.

"T lubed herself up"...makes me immediately believe that this was a planted entry to match planted lube in Theresa's bag. He knew she would never have a chance to discover that when she got home.

i bet there were none of her fingerprints on the lube. MS is stupid enough to leave his. Could be a small smoking gun.

For once in my life, I'm totally speechless. The girls are safe with Mary.....

We hand wondered if TS had actually ever met CWW. Entry on 5-2-14 says TS was excited they had sex with door open while Wayne was there

Maybe he felt inadequate in most areas of male responsibility in their marriage and it was confirmation to himself he was doing okay in one category to make himself feel better? Arrested development?

Mark definitely reminds me of the movie "Dangerous Intentions" .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back