1121 users online (194 members and 927 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nifwor1967 View Post
    Something is really off with MS. Who does this? Regardless of what she may have felt she needed to do to keep him interested in her, this is soo sick!

Makes you wonder what is childhood days were like ...we have only opened that chapter........

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    Makes you wonder what is childhood days were like ...we have only opened that chapter........
    I quite often wonder what made a person turn bad and at what age or stage. We see BS keep going the extra mile for MS now and I have wondered if she aybe feels guilty by some of her early parenting decisions and is trying to make up for possible mistakes

As has been said many times, this case gets crazier by the minute it seems.
    This POS kept not only a calendar, but a sick, obsessive, and repulsive diary all in one.
    A few posts above, niftwor1967 wrote, "Who does this?" Just one person I know of.
    What a whack job!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    a check , I'm assuming profit for the practice, for over $11,000..........from the supplement co
    I think i saw a different entry for almost $14,000

Admin Note

I will be posting adding this to the Admins Posting for VIs thread when time permits, as well -

Since the release of these docs, a VI has informed me that s/he is personally aware that Mark initiated texts and calls from Teresa's personal phone as well as his own. (Apparently TS's phone was not password protected, or either she trusted him? The VI did not clarify that point.)

Excerpts of the sex journal will most likely be read in open court during this pig's trial. Let's see how proud he is then.
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

Do we have any of the text messages yet or just the calendar?
    One hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove or what kind of clothes I wore. All that will matter is that I made a difference in the life of a child.” ~ Forrest Witcraff

File #7 uploaded.

I believe some of these latter files I loaded include mostly text messages

A few have posted some interesting findings! Thanks!!!

If everyone could please include the Bates # when discussing something specific, it will help direct others to the page you're referencing. Thank you!

Reading the texts now...seems like they have routinely talked about patient data in texts. A large HIPAA breach IMHO

The more we learn of who MS is, the more empathy I have for what Teresa put up with. The life she lived had to be pure hell!

Also, I am now questioning this closeness and bonding MS has with the girls. Could this be what he was structuring in the months after Teresa's death when the girls were isolated from the world? He is such a weird person, my ideas of his fathering would be as a loud domineering controlling father who was only present when he couldn't find a sitter. A military person barking orders would fit. A zebra doesn't loose its stripes - a man like MS lives in a pretend world, caring only about himself. He did NOT have this affection and devotion to the girls before Teresa was killed.

My opinions only.

OMG file 7, Bates #37199....SH texts MS about a breast cancer diagnosis!! Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot?!?

something very broken about this medical practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Excerpts of the sex journal will most likely be read in open court during this pig's trial. Let's see how proud he is then.
    CHELLY, I am on major prude lock down right now and will not "download" any of this. Just reading the thread contributions is
    I don't think the "excerpts of his sex journal" read in court will be half as embarrassing as when his exploits are repeated in the halls of Cell block 5..... Oh brother.
    Bless all of you who can handle this, I am reading your words and saying, "I am just shocked" No wonder the other phones were wrapped in tin foil, probably should have been sanitized, too! Oh yuck!
    Yep FLDIGGER.....Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot, right back-at-ya!
    Last edited by IQuestion; 05-17-2016 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Admin Note

I will be posting adding this to the Admins Posting for VIs thread when time permits, as well -

Since the release of these docs, a VI has informed me that s/he is personally aware that Mark initiated texts and calls from Teresa's personal phone as well as his own. (Apparently TS's phone was not password protected, or either she trusted him? The VI did not clarify that point.)
    Thanks Beach...you answered my thoughts. TY FOR ALL THIS HARD WORK

I haven't started reading the doc dump yet. Does anyone know the date the texts and calendar entries started in the docs that were dumped? I would love to know if his documenting habits where the same as this one year ago? Two years ago? Five years ago? A change in pattern and habits would be suspicious.
    And for the record I don't, and I'm sure most of us don't, believe a damn thing he says or writes. There may be a smidgen of truth in there somewhere but when you live to lie and manipulate people, even the ones you claim to love, you have no credibility. I hope the VI who knows first hand that he has accessed and used TS's phone is going to testify at trial.

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast