05-17-2016, 07:32 PM #1
CA - Los Angeles, WhtFem UP4111, 25-35, needle tracks, multiple tattoos, Oct'87
The Doe Network:
Hot Case 1384
Unidentified White Female
- The victim was discovered on October 25, 1987 in Los Angeles County, California
- Estimated Date of Death: 1987
- Estimated age: 25-35 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"; 135 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair; brown eyes. Needle "track" marks on both arms; tattoo on right breast of moon and stars; tattoo in groin area of horse; tattoo on back of rose and winged horse; tattoo on right shoulder of butterfly.
- Clothing: Gray knit shirt; blue jeans; white camisole.
- Dentals: Not Available
- Fingerprints: Available
- DNA: Not Available
The victim was located in Los Angeles County, California on October 25, 1987.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
California Department of Justice
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
08-29-2016, 11:20 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2015
Adding links and closer location where she was found (info in Namus)
On 10/25/1987 the decedent was found in a vacant lot at San Fernando Rd. and highway 14 in Santa Clarita, CA. Appears that the body was dumped at this location.
* moon and star tattoo on right breast
* tattoo of a horse on her right groin area
* 2 tattoos on her back - 1 of a winged horse the other a rose
* butterfly tattoo on her right shoulder
PS: she clearly liked horses, poor soul. So many different identifying tattoos, yet I can't find any mention of her in any newspapers so far, neither any appeals to identify her. She is not mentioned on CA Uids mainstream websites and probably no sketch was done of her yet either.
Last edited by Al Ka; 08-29-2016 at 11:46 PM.Found in UK, 1996. Is he American? Australian? South African?
Let him rest in peace.
08-30-2016, 11:48 PM #3Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2014
I use to work with drug users and track marks on both arms are interesting to me. Did they do a tox test?
By rainwater in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2016, 01:41 PM
By Romulus in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2016, 10:01 AM
By kpdx in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 15Last Post: 07-12-2016, 02:07 AM
By CarlK90245 in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 9Last Post: 01-04-2016, 04:29 AM
By Donjeta in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 7Last Post: 02-10-2015, 08:29 PM