Raven Sighting Oct 14 2005

tiffany

One way or another were gonna find ya...were gonna
Reaction score
I was at the SVU homecoming and Raven appeared with Kaiden. The nerve! He is probably just scoping out some freshman girls! When he walked through the door everyone was turning around whispering about him. Mostly all the students who knew him think he is guilty of murdering his wife...its so SAD, even people who were his friends believe he is at least capable of commiting murder. If he loved his wife so much why would he come back to the very place where they had so many memories together SO SOON? Everytime I have seen him he has been smiling and laughing...its just disgusting.

Hi Tiffany,

Hey I was wondering who he came with besides Kaiden? Did he show up with an old friend or a family member? And if you would be so kind, who did he sit with?

He was standing in the doorway watching the pep rally in the gym when I spotted him and couldn't believe he had the guts to show his face! It seems he walked in by himself and he was holding Kaiden in his arms....there were some alumni soccer players around him but I didn't see him talk to any of them. Erica, Janets sister got an athlete award at the pep rally but he wasn't even there when she received it...he walked in about 10 minutes before the prep rally ended. Probably to hand off Kaiden to Erica so he could go play in the soccer game. Thats all the info I can give you at this point...hope that helps!

I honesty don't have a problem with Raven attending homecoming weekend. I would think that anyone that ever attended is welcomed to join. I, myself, would go to homecoming even if I hadn't graduated. My two points of curiosity are 1) how on Earth could he afford this? and 2) Did he not think that there was anything wrong with asking Erica to watch Kaiden while he played soccer? I don't know how the dynamics are between the families but I find it shocking that he felt comfortable interacting with Janet's family at all. Well, if nothing else, at least Janet's family had a chance to see that little angel.

I'm thrilled that Erika got time to spend with Kaiden. But I have to wonder how Mr. Part-Time Bike Shop Boy got the funds to travel to homecoming? :loser:

JerseyGirl said:
I honesty don't have a problem with Raven attending homecoming weekend. I would think that anyone that ever attended is welcomed to join. I, myself, would go to homecoming even if I hadn't graduated. My two points of curiosity are 1) how on Earth could he afford this? and 2) Did he not think that there was anything wrong with asking Erica to watch Kaiden while he played soccer? I don't know how the dynamics are between the families but I find it shocking that he felt comfortable interacting with Janet's family at all. Well, if nothing else, at least Janet's family had a chance to see that little angel.
I am not at all offended as an alum that he went to homecoming weekend. Not trying to emit that vibe. I just was interested to see how he got the funds for that trip and since he was so close to Janet's family (3 hours) if he took some time to let Kaiden visit--since he seems to have a distaste for the Christiansens. That's what would infuriate me--knowing he was so close to Kaiden's maternal grandparents and didn't even let Kaiden visit.

Hope Kaiden had a chance to see HIS FAMILY, the Christiansens.

Well you all know I am not really good with words, so ummmm.......

http://www.easy-sharing.com/35654/ACDC - Big Balls.mp3.html

ACDC
Big B@lls
Raven's [ever | rather] upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
He always fill the ballroom
The event is never small
The social pages say he's got
The biggest b@lls of all

tiffany said:
I was at the SVU homecoming and Raven appeared with Kaiden. The nerve! He is probably just scoping out some freshman girls! When he walked through the door everyone was turning around whispering about him. Mostly all the students who knew him think he is guilty of murdering his wife...its so SAD, even people who were his friends believe he is at least capable of commiting murder. If he loved his wife so much why would he come back to the very place where they had so many memories together SO SOON? Everytime I have seen him he has been smiling and laughing...its just disgusting.
..you'd think even raven would have had the decency to cut the 'smiling/laughing' thing at the svu homecoming........to show up is one thing, to show up being there to party is quite another.........

..i do think there was probably a talk prior, between raven and his coach.......ummmm..his mother......"to attend, or not to attend ??"
..followed by a unanimous 2 second decision." attend! 'be your usual charming self, and you'll probably see a few more $$$'s swayed from janet's scholarship and into the utah party fund'.

..the only good thing i can see , is that at least erica got to spend some time with kaiden, hopefully the rest of janet's family did as well..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back