729 users online (153 members and 576 guests)  

Websleuths News

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Metro Detroit

Man caught with expired candy bars and box of baby squirrels

Man arrested in Chesterfield Township with stolen gun, shoebox of live baby squirrels

Convicted felon stopped after taking expired candy from Dumpster, police say

By Halston Herrera - Digital news editor

Posted: 12:15 PM, May 18, 2016

CHESTERFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. - A convicted felon who was arrested in Chesterfield Township for having a stolen handgun and marijuana also had a shoebox of live baby squirrels in his pickup truck, police said.

Ian Breiholz, 32, of Kimball, was questioned by police officers on May 10 after someone called and said they saw him digging something out of a Dumpster at a CVS Pharmacy on Gratiot Avenue...

East Tennessee
    Maybe the candy bars were to feed the baby squirrels?
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.