1196 users online (234 members and 962 guests)  

Websleuths News

Co-worker stabbed in fight to use microwave first

A Walgreens employee allegedly stabbed a co-worker in an argument over who could microwave her soup first, authorities said.

Both women wanted to use the microwave in the employee break room Wednesday afternoon, according to the Broward County Sheriff's Office.

While they were fighting over who could use the microwave first, Mellesia Grant grabbed a large kitchen knife off the counter and stabbed Merloze Tilme in the abdomen, the sheriff's office said.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...rre&id=3540451
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    A Walgreens employee allegedly stabbed a co-worker in an argument over who could microwave her soup first, authorities said.

Both women wanted to use the microwave in the employee break room Wednesday afternoon, according to the Broward County Sheriff's Office.

While they were fighting over who could use the microwave first, Mellesia Grant grabbed a large kitchen knife off the counter and stabbed Merloze Tilme in the abdomen, the sheriff's office said.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...rre&id=3540451
    oh my lord what next??? this is as bad as getting killed for your tennis shoes..

This was plain STUPID
    /

"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

This reminds me of a story my friend told me. She works at a nutrition lab and they had these two guys who were overnight janitors. They used to torment each other by messing up a room one of them had just cleaned. It escalated until one night, one janitor jumped the other, they fought and one guy got his finger bitten off. Did they fire these dopes? Nope - just moved one guy to another department. Strange and sick.....
    Step right up and see the Yakwoman! Only 25 cents a look!

It sounds like these two morons deserved each other.