GUILTY MS - Ashley Andrews, 12, strangled, Carriere, 12 Oct 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
The mother and stepfather of a 12-year-old Carriere girl were charged Friday with capital murder after an autopsy revealed the child had been strangled, authorities said.

Pearl River County sheriff's deputies were called to the Crosby Memorial Hospital in Poplarville late Wednesday night when doctors caring for Ashley Andrews found signs of long-term child abuse.

After an initial court appearance Friday, Dillard was charged with capital murder, sexual battery and statutory rape. Christina Andrews was charged with capital murder.
http://www.thejacksonchannel.com/news/5098492/detail.html

I found this statement kind of odd: Aaron Russell, chief deputy for Pearl River County, said another child, described as an infant, was taken into the care of the Department of Human Services.

They don't say this is the baby of Christina and Shaun Dillard. Could it be the child of the 12 years old and her step-father? Could the baby be the 'evidence of long term abuse?"

EDIT: Oops, I take that back. In the first article it says that Ashley was a student in 7th grade. Surely if she'd been pregnant the school would have reported it.

Mabel said:
They don't say this is the baby of Christina and Shaun Dillard. Could it be the child of the 12 years old and her step-father? Could the baby be the 'evidence of long term abuse?"

EDIT: Oops, I take that back. In the first article it says that Ashley was a student in 7th grade. Surely if she'd been pregnant the school would have reported it.

If she had had a child, the school most likely wouldn't have reported it, unless the school had gotten some hint that an adult was the father of the child. It isn't illegal for the child to have sex, unless the sexual partner was an adult. The school might have talked to her to try to draw her out about the father, but unless they got some hint it was an adult, they couldn't do anything about it.

“She did not call attention to herself.” quote that makes me ill.

WTF!!!
Are you kidding me???
OK yes lets blame the 12 YO. SHE did not bring attention to herself????
I m sorry but isn't that some one elses job???

Shaun Dillard

Housed: MSP
Entry Date: 11/12/2008

Offense: Capital Murder
Sentence: LWOP
==============================

Christina Dillard

Housed: CMCF - Women's
Entry Date: 07/27/2009

Offense: Manslaughter
Sentence: 20 years

Tentative Release Date: 01/11/2025

Shaun Dillard

Housed: MSP
Entry Date: 11/12/2008

Offense: Capital Murder
Sentence: LWOP
==============================

Christina Dillard

Housed: CMCF - Women's
Entry Date: 07/27/2009

Offense: Manslaughter
Sentence: 20 years

Tentative Release Date: 01/11/2025

Christina Andrews Dillard was released from Prison in December of 2017. She only served 12 - 1/3 years of 20, for the abuse and brutal murder of her beautiful daughter, Ashley Andrews.

As surviving family, I was directly sent an E-Mail by the State of Mississippi informing me of this, at the time. I am not aware of any conditions of release or parole. I wish that everyone in the States of Mississippi and Louisiana had received the same E-Mail, as a warning to them. Leopards don't change their spots, and I don't think this one has or can. She will now only be more adept at blending in and manipulating people. And, JIMHOO, as dangerous and deadly.

I have not spoken with or seen Christina for years before Ashley's death. This as Christina actively worked to keep Ashley, from age 7 forward, isolated, and from speaking with the maternal grandmother, Christina's mother.

I was/am Ashley's maternal step-grandfather, Al Hoffman. Ashley called me "Grampy". I taught her the Alphabet using flash cards. She was a sweet, intelligent, sometimes funny child coming up with the best malprosims we had ever heard. We never looked for the TV remote, it was always the "remoke".

Ashley's maternal grandmother died in October, 2009. Helped to the grave by her extreme grief over Ashley's death, her "heart and eyes".

We, especially Ashley's maternal grandmother, fought tirelessly with the State of Mississippi for 5 years. We begged that DHS, the Picayune PD, the Pearl River Sheriff's Office, and anyone we could think of, do something to rein in Christina and stop her continued abuse of Ashley. No one would listen, or they would shrug their shoulders and say there was nothing they could do. In the end, that is exactly what they did, nothing to save Ashley.

At Ashley's Wake they all, including Shaun Dillard's mother, cried and said "If we had only known what she was doing...". The Vermont State Trooper providing security for the Wake had to step away a few times to clear his eyes.

The undertaker did his best to make her look good. She was a pretty little 12 year old girl. She would be 25 by now, if her mother had allowed it.

Don't beleive half of what you have read about this case in the MSM, they got most of the real facts wrong!

Last edited:
Christina Andrews Dillard was released from Prison in December of 2017. She only served 12 - 1/3 years of 20, for the abuse and brutal murder of her beautiful daughter, Ashley Andrews.

As surviving family, I was directly sent an E-Mail by the State of Mississippi informing me of this, at the time. I am not aware of any conditions of release or parole. I wish that everyone in the States of Mississippi and Louisiana had received the same E-Mail, as a warning to them. Leopards don't change their spots, and I don't think this one has or can. She will now only be more adept at blending in and manipulating people. And, JIMHOO, as dangerous and deadly.

I have not spoken with or seen Christina for years before Ashley's death. This as Christina actively worked to keep Ashley, from age 7 forward, isolated, and from speaking with the maternal grandmother, Christina's mother.

I was/am Ashley's maternal step-grandfather, Al Hoffman. Ashley called me "Grampy". I taught her the Alphabet using flash cards. She was a sweet, intelligent, sometimes funny child coming up with the best malprosims we had ever heard. We never looked for the TV remote, it was always the "remoke".

Ashley's maternal grandmother died in October, 2009. Helped to the grave by her extreme grief over Ashley's death, her "heart and eyes".

We, especially Ashley's maternal grandmother, fought tirelessly with the State of Mississippi for 5 years. We begged that DHS, the Picayune PD, the Pearl River Sheriff's Office, and anyone we could think of, do something to rein in Christina and stop her continued abuse of Ashley. No one would listen, or they would shrug their shoulders and say there was nothing they could do. In the end, that is exactly what they did, nothing to save Ashley.

At Ashley's Wake they all, including Shaun Dillard's mother, cried and said "If we had only known what she was doing...". The Vermont State Trooper providing security for the Wake had to step away a few times to clear his eyes.

The undertaker did his best to make her look good. She was a pretty little 12 year old girl. She would be 25 by now, if her mother had allowed it.

Don't beleive half of what you have read about this case in the MSM, they got most of the real facts wrong!
Can you get this??? That con artist crap is living next door to me. Shes a *advertiser censored* starter and I can't understand why anyone like her had rights

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back