1286 users online (265 members and 1021 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Kayla Firnschild, 19, Fort Walton Beach, 16 May 2016

Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office Press Release:

The Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office is hoping to locate missing 19-year old Kayla Virginia Firnschild of Jamestown Avenue in Fort Walton Beach. Kayla was last seen on Monday, May 16th.

https://www.facebook.com/OkaloosaSheriff/

Comments at that link smh

Per the above link for the facebook of Oscaloosa Sheriff, Kayla has been located.
    There is always HOPE!!!

I had posted a link to her FB page, but it is gone now. I'm not sure why, so I won't re-post it.

She continued to post on FB almost the entire time she was "missing". It is clear she has a volatile relationship with her mother...I hope they are able to work things out.
    "The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there...and still on your feet." ~ Stephen King

***UPDATE*** KAYLA FIRNSCHILD HAS BEEN LOCATED!
    https://www.facebook.com/OkaloosaShe...54065384633654

Could someone please explain the difference to me about when someone is located....it's the wording. Some say recovered/located and others say found safe. It may just be preference to whomever is updating the thread, but have been wondering about the wording for a while now. Sorry to be OT a bit. Glad she has been found and is ok!
    Even though you can't go back and make a brand new start, you can start now and make a brand new end

Quote Originally Posted by StormyNights View Post
    Could someone please explain the difference to me about when someone is located....it's the wording. Some say recovered/located and others say found safe. It may just be preference to whomever is updating the thread, but have been wondering about the wording for a while now. Sorry to be OT a bit. Glad she has been found and is ok!
    I can only speak for myself, but when updating the thread unless I see the words "safe/well/healthy/etc" from the MSM source, I choose the recovered/located prefix. I suspect that 99% of the time these individuals were found safe, but I don't want to be inaccurate in my assumptions. Does that answer your question?

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    I can only speak for myself, but when updating the thread unless I see the words "safe/well/healthy/etc" from the MSM source, I choose the recovered/located prefix. I suspect that 99% of the time these individuals were found safe, but I don't want to be inaccurate in my assumptions. Does that answer your question?
    Yes, it does! That is what I have also assumed but it's just one of those things I have always wondered about. Thanks KEJ!!!
    Even though you can't go back and make a brand new start, you can start now and make a brand new end