Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Routier business

Wink Routier business

Oh isnt that sweet, I personally wouldnt spend the night ANYWHERE that they were or owned....

They sure have a lot of openings

http://theclawsonhouse.com/index.shtml

Just click "Availability"

Is it just me or does the clawson house look somewhat like what Darlie's & Darin's home looked like. Can't quite remember and don't have links to old photos but I'm thinking it is a bit the same.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Oh isnt that sweet, I personally wouldnt spend the night ANYWHERE that they were or owned....
    Well, technically, Sarilda has not done anything wrong, so I don't think there would be much to fear from her. Although she might point a cross at you if she finds out you think Darlie is guilty and put a curse on you. LOL! Seriously though the family has to make a living. It says she is the innkeeper, but does not indicate whether she owns the B&B or not. It might just be a job for her.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    Well, technically, Sarilda has not done anything wrong, so I don't think there would be much to fear from her. Although she might point a cross at you if she finds out you think Darlie is guilty and put a curse on you. LOL! Seriously though the family has to make a living. It says she is the innkeeper, but does not indicate whether she owns the B&B or not. It might just be a job for her.
    LOL, yea they do have to make a living...

Sarilda and Lenny Routier had nothing to do with this crime. Why take it out on them?

Quote Originally Posted by cami
    Sarilda and Lenny Routier had nothing to do with this crime. Why take it out on them?
    Well look at how Scott Peterson's family and parents are slammed..............

If you believe that Darin had something to do with this, and I FULLY believe he's also guilty, then you believe that his parents raised a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds

If you believe that Darin had something to do with this, and I FULLY believe he's also guilty, then you believe that his parents raised a killer.

Parents don't raise "killers"... You choose what you want to do with your life. You make the choices for the future..Mommy and Daddy don't. If Darin is gulity than he needs to take responsibily to his actions. His parents would not be at fault, UNLESS... they knew about it and were protecting him (much like the peterson case), But still and all, they didn't raise a murderer.
    A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul will last forever...

Sarilda is actually a very nice lady who in no way wants to be caught up in this mess. She does grieve for those babies and she has taken no personal stands for Darlie in a very, very long time.
    Jon Galt/ Dasgal

Quote Originally Posted by dasgal
    Sarilda is actually a very nice lady who in no way wants to be caught up in this mess. She does grieve for those babies and she has taken no personal stands for Darlie in a very, very long time.
    I agree. I think she'll always have questions in her mind about Darin's "involvement." But this poor woman's been through hell. In some ways, I even feel for Darlie's mother. However, she pissed me off so to hell with her.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHope
    Parents don't raise "killers"... You choose what you want to do with your life. You make the choices for the future..Mommy and Daddy don't. If Darin is gulity than he needs to take responsibily to his actions. His parents would not be at fault, UNLESS... they knew about it and were protecting him (much like the peterson case), But still and all, they didn't raise a murderer.
    Good point Hope! That's true. Don't know how he was raised or if he's being protected.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I agree. I think she'll always have questions in her mind about Darin's "involvement." But this poor woman's been through hell. In some ways, I even feel for Darlie's mother. However, she pissed me off so to hell with her.
    Hahahaha! Jeana you crack me up woman! What was it Ms. Kee was saying about you anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by cami
    I am not taking anything out on them, I am saying I would not stay there.....Thats my personal decision....

I am not taking anything out on them, I am saying I would not stay there.....Thats my personal decision....
    I have to concede it would be hard to get to sleep, just knowing the history. As unfair as it might be, that one eye open seems to be the imagery that keeps coming up for me, too.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

That's pretty harsh, esp since any one of us COULD raise a killer. Unless Darin was beaten and abused throughout his childhood and grew into an angry young man who lashed out at others, I think it is safe to say his parents had nothing to do whatsoever with what happened that night. As someone else said, "choice" is the keyword here, regardless of what his role in the crime was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Okay, spill, Jeana. We're dying to know. What went on between you two that left such a bad taste in your mouth for Darlie Kee?

Quote Originally Posted by dasgal
    Does she believe Darlie is guilty? She was once a very strong spokesman for Darlie's innocence, even more out there in your face than DK. Do you think she felt she had to support Darlie to protect Darin? Surely by now he has confided in her exactly what his role was. Do you have any inside info on it?

That's pretty harsh, esp since any one of us COULD raise a killer. Unless Darin was beaten and abused throughout his childhood and grew into an angry young man who lashed out at others, I think it is safe to say his parents had nothing to do whatsoever with what happened that night. As someone else said, "choice" is the keyword here, regardless of what his role in the crime was.
    then why as you stated in the post above this- would you have trouble sleeping at their bed & breakfast inn? ( dont get me wrong- i am not indicating you think they had anything to do with it, it just schocked me when you made the comment about keeping one eye open if you slept at thier inn)

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish
    then why as you stated in the post above this- would you have trouble sleeping at their bed & breakfast inn? ( dont get me wrong- i am not indicating you think they had anything to do with it, it just schocked me when you made the comment about keeping one eye open if you slept at thier inn)
    Because I am human.... It is not fair to blame the parents for somethng they didn't do, but human nature just makes out antennae go up when someone is the parent of someone we perceive to be a killer. Or even worse, if someone "in the house" is close enough to someone we perceive to be a killer that the "killer" might amble by some warm evening. We'd be forced to act as if nothing was wrong all the while hoping no one notices the little puddle we're leaving on the floor. Or maybe some part of us fears that there is more in the bushes than what is known, and horror of horrors it might be exposed some dark and stormy night at the B&B. <shudder>

I think that there is a BIG difference in saying that someone raised a killer opposed to keep stayng one eye open if you stayed at their B&B....

I think that there is a BIG difference in saying that someone raised a killer opposed to keep stayng one eye open if you stayed at their B&B....
    i didnt say she said said they raised a killer- and i dont think killers are generally "raised" either- I was just surprised someone would feel the threat of staying at the "parents" of a killers inn, if they didnt hold any bad thoughts about them to begin with. ok-- we all confused now? LOL

i didnt say she said said they raised a killer- and i dont think killers are generally "raised" either- I was just surprised someone would feel the threat of staying at the "parents" of a killers inn, if they didnt hold any bad thoughts about them to begin with. ok-- we all confused now? LOL
    I wonder if CWB has a room at the inn? hahahahahahahah!

I since "re-thought" my POV........... and BTW, scott peterson was neither BEATEN NOR abused.............. he was raised to believe he's all entitled AND PERFECT.............

I agree that anyone of us could unknowingly raise a killer then HOWEVER you cannot dismiss the effect that Jackie had on her son. When someone grows to believe he cannot do any wrong and is a wonderful DESERVING human who gets ANYTHING HE WANTS, then we may raise a killer.

Just M2cents....................

If you look at my next reply, I thanked "hope" for her opinion and have considered that maybe I was too harsh because I did and do not know the circumstances in which Darin was raised.

Still, I believe that he IS AND WAS involved somehow.

PEACE?

I since "re-thought" my POV........... and BTW, scott peterson was neither BEATEN NOR abused.............. he was raised to believe he's all entitled AND PERFECT.............

I agree that anyone of us could unknowingly raise a killer then HOWEVER you cannot dismiss the effect that Jackie had on her son. When someone grows to believe he cannot do any wrong and is a wonderful DESERVING human who gets ANYTHING HE WANTS, then we may raise a killer.

Just M2cents....................
    I don't think spoiling someone turns them into a killer. Most of the baby boomers have raised spoiled brats and most of those brats don't kill. Scott just wanted to have things both ways. He wanted his fantasy player life style AND to be seen as loving family man, who could do no wrong. How many men want that? Probably most but most won't kill for it. Scott was a coward, who didn't have the guts to stand up for who he was. He was too busy trying to create the person he thought others wanted him to be. Should we blame the parents for that? Well, why not? Parents have broad shoulders these days. No matter what they do or why they do it, they are wrong and are forever responsible for every character flaw their children have or ever will have. However, in my studies (so far) into why people become violent, I have not found a word on how too much love can create a violent criminal, but who knows? Maybe this new generation will find a way to make the link that will nail the last parent to the cross of personal responsibility for attending too many school functions and sports events, buying to many candy bars for the fundraisers, and giving junior too many bravos in an attempt to create lots of positive self esteem.

Sorry, I think people are way off on the Jackie criticisms. I am sure his spoiled, little prince-ness contributed to his selfishness, but I really don't see a connection to the flaws that made him choose to kill rather than divorce or live up to his responsibilities. I mean, how many country club moms expect their kids to go off into the world to kill someone?

Still, I believe that he IS AND WAS involved somehow.

PEACE?
    I agree. I don't know exactly what Darin's role was but I lean toward much more guilt than presented by the state. At least I am willing to consider that possibility.

Peace? Of course, peace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast