Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Wink Routier business

Oh isnt that sweet, I personally wouldnt spend the night ANYWHERE that they were or owned....

They sure have a lot of openings

http://theclawsonhouse.com/index.shtml

Just click "Availability"

Is it just me or does the clawson house look somewhat like what Darlie's & Darin's home looked like. Can't quite remember and don't have links to old photos but I'm thinking it is a bit the same.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Oh isnt that sweet, I personally wouldnt spend the night ANYWHERE that they were or owned....
    Well, technically, Sarilda has not done anything wrong, so I don't think there would be much to fear from her. Although she might point a cross at you if she finds out you think Darlie is guilty and put a curse on you. LOL! Seriously though the family has to make a living. It says she is the innkeeper, but does not indicate whether she owns the B&B or not. It might just be a job for her.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    Well, technically, Sarilda has not done anything wrong, so I don't think there would be much to fear from her. Although she might point a cross at you if she finds out you think Darlie is guilty and put a curse on you. LOL! Seriously though the family has to make a living. It says she is the innkeeper, but does not indicate whether she owns the B&B or not. It might just be a job for her.
    LOL, yea they do have to make a living...

Sarilda and Lenny Routier had nothing to do with this crime. Why take it out on them?

Quote Originally Posted by cami
    Sarilda and Lenny Routier had nothing to do with this crime. Why take it out on them?
    Well look at how Scott Peterson's family and parents are slammed..............

If you believe that Darin had something to do with this, and I FULLY believe he's also guilty, then you believe that his parents raised a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds
    Well look at how Scott Peterson's family and parents are slammed..............

If you believe that Darin had something to do with this, and I FULLY believe he's also guilty, then you believe that his parents raised a killer.

Parents don't raise "killers"... You choose what you want to do with your life. You make the choices for the future..Mommy and Daddy don't. If Darin is gulity than he needs to take responsibily to his actions. His parents would not be at fault, UNLESS... they knew about it and were protecting him (much like the peterson case), But still and all, they didn't raise a murderer.
    A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul will last forever...

Sarilda is actually a very nice lady who in no way wants to be caught up in this mess. She does grieve for those babies and she has taken no personal stands for Darlie in a very, very long time.
    Jon Galt/ Dasgal

Quote Originally Posted by dasgal
    Sarilda is actually a very nice lady who in no way wants to be caught up in this mess. She does grieve for those babies and she has taken no personal stands for Darlie in a very, very long time.
    I agree. I think she'll always have questions in her mind about Darin's "involvement." But this poor woman's been through hell. In some ways, I even feel for Darlie's mother. However, she pissed me off so to hell with her.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHope
    Parents don't raise "killers"... You choose what you want to do with your life. You make the choices for the future..Mommy and Daddy don't. If Darin is gulity than he needs to take responsibily to his actions. His parents would not be at fault, UNLESS... they knew about it and were protecting him (much like the peterson case), But still and all, they didn't raise a murderer.
    Good point Hope! That's true. Don't know how he was raised or if he's being protected.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I agree. I think she'll always have questions in her mind about Darin's "involvement." But this poor woman's been through hell. In some ways, I even feel for Darlie's mother. However, she pissed me off so to hell with her.
    Hahahaha! Jeana you crack me up woman! What was it Ms. Kee was saying about you anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by cami
    I am not taking anything out on them, I am saying I would not stay there.....Thats my personal decision....

I am not taking anything out on them, I am saying I would not stay there.....Thats my personal decision....
    I have to concede it would be hard to get to sleep, just knowing the history. As unfair as it might be, that one eye open seems to be the imagery that keeps coming up for me, too.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast