Routier business

Oh isnt that sweet, I personally wouldnt spend the night ANYWHERE that they were or owned....

Is it just me or does the clawson house look somewhat like what Darlie's & Darin's home looked like. Can't quite remember and don't have links to old photos but I'm thinking it is a bit the same.

:waitasec:

michelle said:
Oh isnt that sweet, I personally wouldnt spend the night ANYWHERE that they were or owned....
Well, technically, Sarilda has not done anything wrong, so I don't think there would be much to fear from her. Although she might point a cross at you if she finds out you think Darlie is guilty and put a curse on you. LOL! Seriously though the family has to make a living. It says she is the innkeeper, but does not indicate whether she owns the B&B or not. It might just be a job for her.

Goody said:
Well, technically, Sarilda has not done anything wrong, so I don't think there would be much to fear from her. Although she might point a cross at you if she finds out you think Darlie is guilty and put a curse on you. LOL! Seriously though the family has to make a living. It says she is the innkeeper, but does not indicate whether she owns the B&B or not. It might just be a job for her.

LOL, yea they do have to make a living...

michelle said:

Sarilda and Lenny Routier had nothing to do with this crime. Why take it out on them?

cami said:
Sarilda and Lenny Routier had nothing to do with this crime. Why take it out on them?
Well look at how Scott Peterson's family and parents are slammed..............

If you believe that Darin had something to do with this, and I FULLY believe he's also guilty, then you believe that his parents raised a killer.

blueclouds said:

If you believe that Darin had something to do with this, and I FULLY believe he's also guilty, then you believe that his parents raised a killer.

Parents don't raise "killers"... You choose what you want to do with your life. You make the choices for the future..Mommy and Daddy don't. If Darin is gulity than he needs to take responsibily to his actions. His parents would not be at fault, UNLESS... they knew about it and were protecting him (much like the peterson case), But still and all, they didn't raise a murderer.

Sarilda is actually a very nice lady who in no way wants to be caught up in this mess. She does grieve for those babies and she has taken no personal stands for Darlie in a very, very long time.

dasgal said:
Sarilda is actually a very nice lady who in no way wants to be caught up in this mess. She does grieve for those babies and she has taken no personal stands for Darlie in a very, very long time.

I agree. I think she'll always have questions in her mind about Darin's "involvement." But this poor woman's been through hell. In some ways, I even feel for Darlie's mother. However, she pissed me off so to hell with her. :snooty:

AlwaysHope said:
Parents don't raise "killers"... You choose what you want to do with your life. You make the choices for the future..Mommy and Daddy don't. If Darin is gulity than he needs to take responsibily to his actions. His parents would not be at fault, UNLESS... they knew about it and were protecting him (much like the peterson case), But still and all, they didn't raise a murderer.
Good point Hope! That's true. Don't know how he was raised or if he's being protected.

Jeana (DP) said:
I agree. I think she'll always have questions in her mind about Darin's "involvement." But this poor woman's been through hell. In some ways, I even feel for Darlie's mother. However, she pissed me off so to hell with her. :snooty:
Hahahaha! Jeana you crack me up woman! What was it Ms. Kee was saying about you anyway?

cami said:
I am not taking anything out on them, I am saying I would not stay there.....Thats my personal decision....

michelle said:
I am not taking anything out on them, I am saying I would not stay there.....Thats my personal decision....
I have to concede it would be hard to get to sleep, just knowing the history. As unfair as it might be, that one eye open seems to be the imagery that keeps coming up for me, too.

blueclouds said:

That's pretty harsh, esp since any one of us COULD raise a killer. Unless Darin was beaten and abused throughout his childhood and grew into an angry young man who lashed out at others, I think it is safe to say his parents had nothing to do whatsoever with what happened that night. As someone else said, "choice" is the keyword here, regardless of what his role in the crime was.

Jeana (DP) said:
Okay, spill, Jeana. We're dying to know. What went on between you two that left such a bad taste in your mouth for Darlie Kee?

dasgal said:
Does she believe Darlie is guilty? She was once a very strong spokesman for Darlie's innocence, even more out there in your face than DK. Do you think she felt she had to support Darlie to protect Darin? Surely by now he has confided in her exactly what his role was. Do you have any inside info on it?

Goody said:
That's pretty harsh, esp since any one of us COULD raise a killer. Unless Darin was beaten and abused throughout his childhood and grew into an angry young man who lashed out at others, I think it is safe to say his parents had nothing to do whatsoever with what happened that night. As someone else said, "choice" is the keyword here, regardless of what his role in the crime was.
then why as you stated in the post above this- would you have trouble sleeping at their bed & breakfast inn? ( dont get me wrong- i am not indicating you think they had anything to do with it, it just schocked me when you made the comment about keeping one eye open if you slept at thier inn)

j2mirish said:
then why as you stated in the post above this- would you have trouble sleeping at their bed & breakfast inn? ( dont get me wrong- i am not indicating you think they had anything to do with it, it just schocked me when you made the comment about keeping one eye open if you slept at thier inn)
Because I am human.... It is not fair to blame the parents for somethng they didn't do, but human nature just makes out antennae go up when someone is the parent of someone we perceive to be a killer. Or even worse, if someone "in the house" is close enough to someone we perceive to be a killer that the "killer" might amble by some warm evening. We'd be forced to act as if nothing was wrong all the while hoping no one notices the little puddle we're leaving on the floor. Or maybe some part of us fears that there is more in the bushes than what is known, and horror of horrors it might be exposed some dark and stormy night at the B&B. <shudder>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back