1071 users online (219 members and 852 guests)  

Websleuths News

Smile Another Miracle Rescue From The Earthquake

(AP) Soldiers pulled a young girl alive from the rubble of her home Sunday, eight days after a mammoth earthquake killed tens of thousands of people and caused widespread damage in Pakistan's mountainous north and part of India.

The cheering report came as torrential rains halted relief flights into the Himalayan region of Kashmir, which was worst hit by the quake. A general warned that the cold and wet were likely to cause more deaths among the estimated 2 million people left homeless by the disaster.

The military said rescuers found the polio-stricken girl in a wrecked house in the village of Sanger near Balakot, a town in North West Frontier Province that was flattened.

"She is absolutely fine," said Maj. Gen. Shaukat Sultan, the chief army spokesman. He said he did not know her age.

Two brothers of the girl, aged 7 and 9, arrived at an army camp carrying a 7-month-old sister and seeking help for the trapped girl. They reported their parents had been killed and then led soldiers to the home, Sultan said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051016/ap_on_re_as/pakistan_quake_209&printer=1-

Praise the Lord! I hope they find more!!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    (AP) Soldiers pulled a young girl alive from the rubble of her home Sunday, eight days after a mammoth earthquake killed tens of thousands of people and caused widespread damage in Pakistan's mountainous north and part of India.

The cheering report came as torrential rains halted relief flights into the Himalayan region of Kashmir, which was worst hit by the quake. A general warned that the cold and wet were likely to cause more deaths among the estimated 2 million people left homeless by the disaster.

The military said rescuers found the polio-stricken girl in a wrecked house in the village of Sanger near Balakot, a town in North West Frontier Province that was flattened.

"She is absolutely fine," said Maj. Gen. Shaukat Sultan, the chief army spokesman. He said he did not know her age.

Two brothers of the girl, aged 7 and 9, arrived at an army camp carrying a 7-month-old sister and seeking help for the trapped girl. They reported their parents had been killed and then led soldiers to the home, Sultan said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051016/ap_on_re_as/pakistan_quake_209&printer=1-

Praise the Lord! I hope they find more!!
    Amen! This is a miracle!

Earth, wind, fire and water ... man can't fight those forces of the world unfortunately and those have been the most deadly recently ... these stories are nice to read. Thanks for the link.